Should I stop this cycle now???

  1. Should I stop this cycle now???


    Friends,

    Today is day 16 of my cycle. I'm currently taking 75mg of hdrol. I'm taking multi, fish oil, AI cycle support as well. The first 15 days were spent with 50mg per day. But the last few days i have gotten some bogus back pumps. I got taurine pills today. Ive taken 7.5grams at this point with 3 separate dosings with no real change. Should I stop the cycle or wait it out a few days with the Taurine???



  2. i'd up it more. mine didn't go away until i hit 10mg. once they went away they were much more manageable. i'd stretch as much as humanly possible as well.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  3. Try up to 15 grams Taurine and eat some banana's and see what happens.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    i'd up it more. mine didn't go away until i hit 10mg. once they went away they were much more manageable. i'd stretch as much as humanly possible as well.
    Im not sure if the "10mg" you mentioned was a typo or not, but currently im taking 7.5grams = 7500mg...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Try up to 15 grams Taurine and eat some banana's and see what happens.
    Ok, cool I'll up the dose and see what happens, thanks.

  6. yeah i meant grams, not milligrams. don't split a pill up trying to take a smaller dose

    I don't think there is any downside into take that much taurine other than the effect it has on your wallet.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  7. I wouldnt suggest stopping your cycle, first up your water intake, second dose taurine at 10g all in one sitting midday (its worth a try for a few days) and if the pumps are that prevalent back it back down to 50mg. or taurine before your 1st dose of H-drol, as you know we all respond differently to PH's and supps, I hope you hang in there bro your almost at that point when it starts to kick in.
    Last edited by fightclub2012; 12-07-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: as always i get ahead of myself

  8. i've also heard of bananas helping. don't know if there is any truth in that.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    I wouldnt suggest stopping your cycle, first up your water intake, second dose taurine at 10g all in one sitting midday (its worth a try for a few days) and if the pumps are that prevalent back it back down to 50mg. or taurine before your 1st dose of H-drol, as you know we all respond differently to PH's and supps, I hope you hang in there bro your almost at that point when it starts to kick in.
    I'm up 9lbs right now, stronger than ive ever been in my life.

  10. For whatever reason, bananas do help. Probably the potassium. They help me more than Taurine, I'd say.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    For whatever reason, bananas do help. Probably the potassium. They help me more than Taurine, I'd say.
    Ok, I will also try the bananas. thanks for the input

    Edit: Gents! I am pleased to say that the pumps are gone I have taken 10g of taurine and upped my water intake.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I'm up 9lbs right now, stronger than ive ever been in my life.
    good results bro, imo i wouldnt go more than 6 weeks. you still going "bananas" lol. did you get those pumps under control, what worked for you.

  13. I did the h-drol up to 150mg ed in the final two weeks. I didn't get pumps that bad using at least 10 grams of POWDERED taurine all at once. The powdered hits faster and is cheap if you search on line. I think it works best right before the gym, but I work out in the AM. I had such bad pumps on tren and SD that i was taking that stuff two or three times a day. Thought I might die. Don't worry you won't. Keep up with the cycle. It is a mild one. Water, water, water. Gatorade and potassium pills seemed to help in combo w/taurine. I have read creatine as well, but some people don't take that on cycle. I do.

  14. you're up 9 pounds from 2 weeks of 50mg of hdrol? you bastard. I am jealous. Anyway, drink a TON of water and keep up the taurine, it should get better.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    you're up 9 pounds from 2 weeks of 50mg of hdrol? you bastard. I am jealous. Anyway, drink a TON of water and keep up the taurine, it should get better.
    Unreal I'm new into lifting for bulk so a lot of the weight is coming fast lol. But i got a lot of time left before i look "unrealmachine" good haha. But yeah pumps are now gone thanks to you gentlemen.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Asking for Help on when to STOP Cycle - & what PCT to use
    By THETEST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 02:42 PM
  2. Injured should I stop cycle
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Log in
Log in