Patrick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironman2388

Awards
Good evening, NTBM brainwashed victims. I am a regular poster at M-F-F and several private forums. I came across some information earlier tonight that I wanted to share here at NTBM central. A regular member at M-F-F sent several monsterdol pills to Partrick Arnold for analysis.

The results from PA:

"all i found in them was one peak of molecular weight 285 which came up in my library as piperine. piperine is bioperine

i can concentrate the stuff down and try again to see if i get any other peaks. doubt it though

of course this info is just gonna cause even more debate "

There you have it, folks. I would like to thank M-F-F forum, PA, and the member who sent the monsterdrol sample for making this discovery possible. Sorry for the repost. I posted in the supp section first figuring out how to navigate this layout.

TAPShr3d

Awards
So a quick google search revealed "bioperine" is a plant extra that supposedly increase nutrient uptake and has some thermogenic properties..

That's what I got skimming a few articles.

Is this stuff even anabolic in the sense of ph/aas?

How is PA even sure he was actually sent the real compound?

Not saying I don't find it interesting but I'm not one to believe something without some questions answered first.

BTW, I have no idea who NTMB is and I'm just a noob on here.

Thanks!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
can you stop spamming the board now.. Thanks.

ironman2388

Awards
So a quick google search revealed "bioperine" is a plant extra that supposedly increase nutrient uptake and has some thermogenic properties..

Not saying I don't find it interesting but I'm not one to believe something without some questions answered first.

Thanks!
No. It is not anabolic in the sense of aas/ds. It appears to be a complete scam. Obviously he can't be a 100% sure, but the source is a trusted member who actually WANTED to prove there was something worthwhile in the pills. There is also a thread at M-F-F called "what is NTBM". In there you'll find pictures, what PA posted, etc.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!
be carefull, if you question if the caps were legit, you might end up permanently banned on ntbm.com.

but to answer your question, before I was banned over at ntbm.com, I asked in a thread what color the caps were from some mdxt users (on their own forum).

pa stated before pics of the caps sent were up, the caps were white, the pics of the caps in the bottle were white, and thanks to "hide my azz" I was able to look at the thread I asked the color of the caps, and they are indeed white.

if it helps, needto did not question the legitimacy of the caps sent to pa, or the pics of the caps in the bottle.

and yes, I am a former ntbm rep, and now, former friend of nate (needto)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoaaaaaaaa

How much piperine per cap ? Jus so I don't overdose it :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay well this still doesnt explain how people are gaining good on it? Im not a ntbm rep or a friend of nate, but logically it doesnt add up! And why didnt PA come in here and say it? I dont get it

dont focking flame me either cause im asking questions, i niether support nor oppose product in question- just doesnt make sense

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay well this still doesnt explain how people are gaining good on it? Im not a ntbm rep or a friend of nate, but logically it doesnt add up! And why didnt PA come in here and say it? I dont get it

dont focking flame me either cause im asking questions, i niether support nor oppose product in question- just doesnt make sense
Are these non sponsored logs bro ?

Maybe it was a certain batch ?

Iono I'm in ure boat as well .. I haven't tried any of their product but very much interested in their EPI :)

Does PA only post on phf ?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its the internet, something only has to be posted 1 time,even in the most obscure location,for it to be everywhere in hrs.

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dont focking flame me either cause im asking questions, i niether support nor oppose product in question- just doesnt make sense[/QUOTE

PA was asked by an individual at another forum to test his personal caps . He posted his results via PM to the member, and that person posted it in the thread~~~~there is no reason why he would come over here and post them

Hopefully someone will get him some Beastdrol soon to check for quality AND quantity

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Wah, Wah, Wah. Looks like we found our first stage 5 NTBM nut clinger. This is the second time posting it. I explained why. Get over it.
Not really..
This just seems to be spam..

But, whatever floats your boat!

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Not really..
This just seems to be spam..

But, whatever floats your boat!
This has been ongoing for weeks and now you are going to call spam...:tool. NTBM got called out for some questionable manufacturing issues, and now these are the repercussions a company has to go through if things like this happen.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I can't argue with the test results, but if anyone has been reading the logs, there has to be something hormonal in there. Everybody running a log (and even those not running logs... everyone who's posted their feedback on MDXT that I have seen) has made gains that couldn't be accomplished naturally.

First, on AM, you have
merdock1983, who gained 16 pounds
pilip99, who gained 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks before bridging to Epi on the third
reecew, who gained 12.5 lbs (not bad for 5'4")
2k1s, who gained 15 pounds in the first 11 days alone
mazeman, who somehow gained no weight, but gained 20% on core lifts during week 3 alone and got his bottle refunded because he wasn't fully satisfied
On the NTBM forums I have seen at least 2 guys making gains but don't think I can link there.
On EF forums there's a log by Ozzie87 who has gained 11 pounds in the first 16 days

And then there's been some random posts I've stumbled upon where I have seen a couple people making good gains and one person saying his buddy is making good gains but I spend so much time on so many forums I can't remember where I saw it.

So, i don't know what's up with the testing results, I really don't. Maybe there is still an issue with the testing. Maybe a very small % of the bottles are indeed bunk in some way (and you should go get a full refund from Nate). But there are so many logs showing fantastic gains, and so many people getting results, that I think you would have to be delusional to believe that every bottle of MDXT contains nothing hormonal in it.

I still have my 2 bottles and they're going to be my next cycle... and honestly I'm not too worried about it.

So to people reading, you can hop on the bandwagon "MDXT is teh bunkz and every log are lies by evil undercover NTBM reps" *or* you could have a rational look at the user feedback that is available to us.

I look forward to seeing more user feedback posted.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how that is spam...company sold bunk ****...now its proven...glad I didnt buy it....U mAD?
Well I got 10$ bucks down that says caps or test or otherwise was tampered.. But you can call me a tool or whatever you'd like, does not phase me one bit.

You from bb.com? Keep that misc crap in the bb misc where it belongs.. Toolbag.

ironman2388

Awards
15lbs in 11 days? Come on, is that a joke? Logs aren't worth the charmin extra soft I just wiped my ass with. People exaggerate, get swept up in a wave of placebo, etc. You are also a rep for this product, creating bias, which makes your input worthless.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people have been getting results. I do have to say, I have not seen a negative log (yet) where someone did not have aas type gains in weight/strength.

So on that note, time will tell.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I got 10$ bucks down that says caps or test or otherwise was tampered.. But you can call me a tool or whatever you'd like, does not phase me one bit.

You from bb.com? Keep that misc crap in the bb misc where it belongs.. Toolbag.
Really? Take you 75 posts and shove em in your ass.....Dont hold an account over there and never will....grab some proof to back you up while your at it...sorry your too dumb to research **** before you buy it...let me guess...those stats you got....you tubby aint you....my avi doesnt lie

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Really? Take you 75 posts and shove em in your ass.....Dont hold an account over there and never will....grab some proof to back you up while your at it...sorry your too dumb to research **** before you buy it...let me guess...those stats you got....you tubby aint you....my avi doesnt lie
Not really bra, actually about the same BF% as you.
I am going to leave this thread now, too many naive people in here.

mod edit: you can either stop the insults and keep the thread open, or not and have it closed. Cause you know we have to keep up our reputation for being some corrupt mofo's over here. We're useless too. :lol:

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking along those lines unreal. Can't make gains that fast off of pepper extract. I'm on day 5 or 6 about 4-5 lbs. 1 or 2 could be due to water retention since I'd transitioned off of keto diet a couple days after Thanksgiving. Blood pressure spike noticeable by testing as well as the warm feeling of the face (along with redness at times) coupled with some back pumps. Going to continue running it through at least a couple more weeks unless something doesn't feel right between now and then.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can't argue with the test results, but if anyone has been reading the logs, there has to be something hormonal in there. Everybody running a log (and even those not running logs... everyone who's posted their feedback on MDXT that I have seen) has made gains that couldn't be accomplished naturally.

First, on AM, you have
pilip99, who gained 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks before bridging to Epi on the third
mazeman, who somehow gained no weight, but gained 20% on core lifts during week 3 alone and got his bottle refunded because he wasn't fully satisfied
On the NTBM forums I have seen at least 2 guys making gains but don't think I can link there.
On EF forums there's a log by Ozzie87 who has gained 11 pounds in the first 16 days

And then there's been some random posts I've stumbled upon where I have seen a couple people making good gains and one person saying his buddy is making good gains but I spend so much time on so many forums I can't remember where I saw it.

So, i don't know what's up with the testing results, I really don't. Maybe there is still an issue with the testing. Maybe a very small % of the bottles are indeed bunk in some way (and you should go get a full refund from Nate). But there are so many logs showing fantastic gains, and so many people getting results, that I think you would have to be delusional to believe that every bottle of MDXT contains nothing hormonal in it.

I still have my 2 bottles and they're going to be my next cycle... and honestly I'm not too worried about it.

So to people reading, you can hop on the bandwagon "MDXT is teh bunkz and every log are lies by evil undercover NTBM reps" *or* you could have a rational look at the user feedback that is available to us.

My issue isnt IF there is something in there thats hormonal, my issue with the company now lies in the fact that what IS in there, is NOT what is advertised. I personally prefer to know what I am consuming, results or not. Theres an obligation to be accurate in the ingredients listings, whether 75% of the users understand or even comprehend any of it, it is still an obligation, esp to those of us who do. I mean example: I dont want to buy a Red Bull thinking my boost is from sugar, caffeine, etc but ultimately its laced with amphetamines. Yes I got the "results" it advertises(WINGS) but it is not from what I think I am getting it from. Unethical business practice.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Not really bra, actually about the same BF% as you.
I am going to leave this thread now, too many naive people in here.

mod edit: you can either stop the insults and keep the thread open, or not and have it closed. Cause you know we have to keep up our reputation for being some corrupt mofo's over here. We're useless too. :lol:

No you dont. Thats a lie. Your bf% is not the same as his. Period.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
15lbs in 11 days? Come on, is that a joke? Logs aren't worth the charmin extra soft I just wiped my ass with. People exaggerate, get swept up in a wave of placebo, etc. You are also a rep for this product, creating bias, which makes your input worthless.
I have done about that when I once ran SD and started at 30mg, lol. It was crazy, I was thirsty 24/7.

Anyway, you can talk to 2k1s if you want. Or any of the other loggers. The scale doesn't lie. If you question the weight, you are calling all of the loggers liars. I don't believe that you have truly convinced yourself that everybody logging the product has lied through their teeth day after day. And then tell AM that we're brainwashed...

I may be a company rep, but i am not a liar, or a shill, and my input is far from worthless... I don't have to defend myself here, everybody knows me.

Was thinking along those lines unreal. Can't make gains that fast off of pepper extract. I'm on day 5 or 6 about 4-5 lbs. 1 or 2 could be due to water retention since I'd transitioned off of keto diet a couple days after Thanksgiving. Blood pressure spike noticeable by testing as well as the warm feeling of the face (along with redness at times) coupled with some back pumps. Going to continue running it through at least a couple more weeks unless something doesn't feel right between now and then.
Thank you for posting your feedback

All the feedback I have seen, people are making gains. I hope you get a good cycle out of it

My issue isnt IF there is something in there thats hormonal, my issue with the company now lies in the fact that what IS in there, is NOT what is advertised. I personally prefer to know what I am consuming, results or not. Theres an obligation to be accurate in the ingredients listings, whether 75% of the users understand or even comprehend any of it, it is still an obligation, esp to those of us who do. I mean example: I dont want to buy a Red Bull thinking my boost is from sugar, caffeine, etc but ultimately its laced with amphetamines. Yes I got the "results" it advertises(WINGS) but it is not from what I think I am getting it from. Unethical business practice.
I agree with you 100%. Whatever you buy should have what's on the label. Nate came out and apologized to everyone because MDXT was made by a different manufacturer than usual and they were supposed to test what they manufactured but apparently they didn't. He offered everyone a refund who wanted one. I don't know what else he is supposed to do at this point...

I am still waiting on more testing results though. The tests that have been done so far do not much up with any of the user feedback.
I am not trying to discredit Zamaman because I've seen him around a lot and I trust him but it is true that PA testing a few capsules doesn't follow the COA.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
The other thing that stands out to me is the former reps etc of NTBM and Nate. I have seen other reps from other companies leave one for another or just decide to step down from being a rep altogether. Yet the ones who leave NTBM have a discerning, and powerful distaste for the man himself and his ways. This to me sends up a red flag about him. I am not going to be convinced that simply by not being reps, these guys are going to be this bitter and have this amount of animosity without some merit or warrant.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other thing that stands out to me is the former reps etc of NTBM and Nate. I have seen other reps from other companies leave one for another or just decide to step down from being a rep altogether. Yet the ones who leave NTBM have a discerning, and powerful distaste for the man himself and his ways. This to me sends up a red flag about him. I am not going to be convinced that simply by not being reps, these guys are going to be this bitter and have this amount of animosity without some merit or warrant.
Actually, some of them have been reps for 3-4 different companies on here and usually leave with their usual gusto. See trying to hide through web proxies is sort of futile. One guy was banned 5 different times but he's a good "bro" :)

Hopefully Nate will send me more money so I can erase this. Its Xmas time and I need the money.

Wait, weren't we against Nate a month ago? Man, even I'm confused now.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you dont. Thats a lie. Your bf% is not the same as his. Period.
Actually I know him in real life- lolz his bf is very very low, now look, i dont know wtf is in mdxt but DAMNIT SOMEONE SEND ME A BOTTLE AND I WILL FOCKING EAT IT IM COMPETEING WITH IRON LIVER JASON!!!!

but fo realz i will run that **** send it my way

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I wish I had lots of money.
Yeah, then you wouldn't have to rep for $150 in supps a month to agree with nate then find yourself not liking him now. You would avoid a lot of this stuff.

ironman2388

Awards
I have done about that when I once ran SD and started at 30mg, lol. It was crazy, I was thirsty 24/7.

Anyway, you can talk to 2k1s if you want. Or any of the other loggers. The scale doesn't lie. If you question the weight, you are calling all of the loggers liars. I don't believe that you have truly convinced yourself that everybody logging the product has lied through their teeth day after day. And then tell AM that we're brainwashed...

I may be a company rep, but i am not a liar, or a shill, and my input is far from worthless... I don't have to defend myself here, everybody knows me
You see that's the problem. People hear the same tales of amazing gains over and over again, and they become convinced that the stories are true. Supp reps now just use the guise of being cool, helpful, and polite when in reality they are just spaming misinformation to increase their sales. If you weren't a NTBM rep you wouldn't be making these posts. It's clear and obvious that it's purely advertising. Sure it works on the majority, but that doesn't make it right. Especially when the product in question is a complete mystery, best case. You said yourself you don't know about these tests and what might be in the product. Yet you still support it's use without knowing safety.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
You see that's the problem. People hear the same tales of amazing gains over and over again, and they become convinced that the stories are true. Supp reps now just use the guise of being cool, helpful, and polite when in reality they are just spaming misinformation to increase their sales. If you weren't a NTBM rep you wouldn't be making these posts. It's clear and obvious that it's purely advertising. Sure it works on the majority, but that doesn't make it right. Especially when the product in question is a complete mystery, best case. You said yourself you don't know about these tests and what might be in the product. Yet you still support it's use without knowing safety.[/QUOTE]

Very valid point in this statement.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
IMO, sure there are logs that show gains, but as we all know when your cycling you tend to beef up your diet and get a little more strict with it, take more supps, and generally train harder goin off placebo effect. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, but take that into consideration when seeing gains. Hell in two weeks I've upped 6 lbs just by changing my diet.

Now, as far as, 'something horomonal in it' I've heard this statement before. Here is the problem, I wouldnt take **** from anyone if they said.. here you go broski, here are some pills, dont know whats in it, but something horomonal is in it, you will see gains, and do a complete pct after.

I mean really, who would take random product, with knowledge beforehand that the product has unknown ingredients, and none of the ingredients it is supposed to have. Thats the issue I have with the product, too many uncertanties, and absolutely ZERO lab tests confirming the products legitimacy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You see that's the problem. People hear the same tales of amazing gains over and over again, and they become convinced that the stories are true. Supp reps now just use the guise of being cool, helpful, and polite when in reality they are just spaming misinformation to increase their sales. If you weren't a NTBM rep you wouldn't be making these posts. It's clear and obvious that it's purely advertising. Sure it works on the majority, but that doesn't make it right. Especially when the product in question is a complete mystery, best case. You said yourself you don't know about these tests and what might be in the product. Yet you still support it's use without knowing safety.
You are calling the logs "tales" like they are stories, or fables. A guy just posted his results a few posts back, but obviously, it is some tall tale and nothing more

I am not spamming misinformation

If i weren't a NTBM rep I would probably still be posting this stuff because I bought MDXT and so I have been following it closely and looking for as much information as I could find. User feedback, all of which has been positive...

It is true that I am unsure of the tests. But I have merely pointed out that everyone who has posted feedback has posted positive feedback, and that I will run MDXT as my next cycle. If that constitutes supporting its use then I'm guilty but I am not telling people to run it...
If you want to run it, go for it. If you have any concerns whatsoever, then you can wait, or get a full refund. The choice is up to other people not me. I am not encouraging people to do anything dangerous, lol.

IMO, sure there are logs that show gains, but as we all know when your cycling you tend to beef up your diet and get a little more strict with it, take more supps, and generally train harder goin off placebo effect. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, but take that into consideration when seeing gains. Hell in two weeks I've upped 6 lbs just by changing my diet.

Now, as far as, 'something horomonal in it' I've heard this statement before. Here is the problem, I wouldnt take **** from anyone if they said.. here you go broski, here are some pills, dont know whats in it, but something horomonal is in it, you will see gains, and do a complete pct after.

I mean really, who would take random product, with knowledge beforehand that the product has unknown ingredients, and none of the ingredients it is supposed to have. Thats the issue I have with the product, too many uncertanties, and absolutely ZERO lab tests confirming the products legitimacy.
Hey i agree you make some good points, anyone should be wary of ingesting anything with an unknown factor. For me personally it's a risk I'm willing to take. I think all the gear from overseas I've used, and the research chems and peptides produced who-knows-where, constituted bigger sources of concern for me. So I am still planning on running this as my next cycle.

6 pounds in 2 weeks natty yea I believe it. But 10 pounds in 2 weeks, 10 pounds in 1 week, 11 pounds in 2 weeks... probably not placebo effect. Backpumps, thirst, hunger, acne, also placebo? Probably not... Bigtime strength gains?
Probably not placebo.
Have you read the logs? You should.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I think the jist of it is soo many members see or read a rep take the product then they haphazardly dive in with little to no research, because hey, if the rep takes it, its gotta be good or safe, sort of thing. I dont think anyone thinks you are directly saying to posters or readers to dive right in, its all good. But by still supporting the product, in its current state of quandry and controversy, it is in a round about way endorsing the use of it as well, to newbies especially. But I dont think in any way you are carelessly telling people to have at it, regardless what it contains.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you 100%. Whatever you buy should have what's on the label. Nate came out and apologized to everyone because MDXT was made by a different manufacturer than usual and they were supposed to test what they manufactured but apparently they didn't. He offered everyone a refund who wanted one. I don't know what else he is supposed to do at this point...
----------

11/19/10:

Weather the test was done right,wrong, or indifferent does matter!, But at the same time it still raises enough questions in my mind to want to look into it further. It raises enough questions to where more looking into must be done,more questions need to be asked, and this should not be dismissed by my self, as I know some of you feel the same.
12/7/10:

No Advertising/press Is bad Advertising/press.. I got people coming out of the wood work asking me to bring that product back. I have half the people who got some begging for more. I am willing to bet if I put the product back on the market I would have trouble keeping it in stock..
Unreal, for starters, how about Nathan proclaims an apology with substance that is void of crowd appeasing fluff. I really don't understand how he can be apologetic and genuinely concerned in one thread, then arrogant and careless in another.

J2jud

J2jud

Awards

First, on AM, you have

What logs were sponsored?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoopem, if Nate turned out to be Mother Theresa, you would still hate him/her.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What logs were sponsored?
Well, they do work for the companies..... gotta protect their money flow.
Yeah, thats it. Seriously, coming from someone who works as a rep for a few supps a month, that takes the cake.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But he still makes a valid point, regardless
To you, not to me. I could care less if a guy apologizes or what his attitude is. If he will refund my money, thats all I care about and I won't buy from him again. Case closed. The choice is yours...

J2jud

J2jud

Awards
Don't think there were any sponsored logs j2jud.
I'm quite sure there were some free products given for logging purposes. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, thats it. Seriously, coming from someone who works as a rep for a few supps a month, that takes the cake.
O'Rly? I don't work for free supps. I do work for them and am compensated quite nicely... and can request product if I need it. Does that take the cake?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
To you, not to me. I could care less if a guy apologizes or what his attitude is. If he will refund my money, thats all I care about and I won't buy from him again. Case closed. The choice is yours...
True, this is my sentiment exactly.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm quite sure there were some free products given for logging purposes. I could be wrong though.

O'Rly? I don't work for free supps. I do work for them and am compensated quite nicely... and can request product if I need it. Does that take the cake?
Then if you think thats how we operate then Custom Capsule can leave and whatever company they are affiliated and get the **** off AM. I don't need your ****ing money when their reps pop off at the mouth about issues they know nothing about. Go email Jesse that.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hoopem, if Nate turned out to be Mother Theresa, you would still hate him/her.
Nah, my opinions are not unfounded. If Mother Teresa made the world believe he/she was a saint, but was really out to make a quick buck at another's expense then I would still be posing the same questions.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, my opinions are not unfounded. If Mother Teresa made the world believe he/she was a saint, but was really out to make a quick buck at another's expense then I would still be posing the same questions.
Yeah, he's giving a refund and acting nice to sell more of a discontinued product. Makes perfect sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.