Patrick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    If you believe all they tell you then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Yeah, all those threads get deleted and locked...like this one..or the one bashing IBE when they tested bad...actually 4 of them...30 pages or so...or the one about AX and StimX, or the one about USPLabs....wait, maybe the the one daily that bashes them that I forget to delete. Those are just the "epic" ones that I remember off the top of my head....or maybe the daily ones claiming CEL stuff is bunk....boy are they loving this now...see the difference is when they evolve into nothing but insults then they are closed. If not, they stay open like every other thread. So in the future, if someone tests CC stuff and finds it to be bunk, don't expect the thread to be locked...unless people start trolling for the "lulz"....just sayin.

Might want to check your facts before you include people in your accusations next time.

Oh, about the ads in the forum. I know some people like to think they have some inside info about what goes on here and how ads get placed....but if they did a little searching they would find that I already posted about it openly. So much for that "little secret". If you want to be included in those ads spots, let me know or open a site specific campaign in Google Adwords or the 6 other ad networks that run in there.
    I don't believe I've commented on your ad placement and never have intended to. Quite frankly, I've never even heard about your ads. My opinion formation is based on what I've seen and heard. Is that not what opinions are based off of when only so much information is provided through the internet? I do not have access to what your specific role has played on the forums and have never heard of your SN till now. Like I said, it was a general statement of opinion. Not specific to any one person.

Trolling is trolling. I can spot obvious trolls..... I deal with it on M-F-F. Your site is no different. If a thread has obvious trolls, they're banned and posts are noted as being spam or just blatant trolling where there is no basis for attacks.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post

Yeah, I think we all got that.....considering you wanted to "stir the hornets nest".

What the Hell does that Mean!!! I didnt try N stir the nest...in fact I didnt even post the thread over here. I was content with leaving the infomation over at MFF. I have done NOTHING but stand up for NTBM and RLS this whole Time.... I have been the ONE PERSON saying maybe nate was taken advantage of by this manufacturer!!! I sent the tabs in with a hope of proving that there was a steroid in it, so everyone could stop bashing nate!! so dont try N tell me Im trying to stir the hornets nest.... I know everyone involved has a family to feed as do I...I would never make accusations that may be wrong and affect someone livelihood.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    What the Hell does that Mean!!! I didnt try N stir the nest...in fact I didnt even post the thread over here. I was content with leaving the infomation over at MFF. I have done NOTHING but stand up for NTBM and RLS this whole Time.... I have been the ONE PERSON saying maybe nate was taken advantage of by this manufacturer!!! I sent the tabs in with a hope of proving that there was a steroid in it, so everyone could stop bashing nate!! so dont try N tell me Im trying to stir the hornets nest.... I know everyone involved has a family to feed as do I...I would never make accusations that may be wrong and affect someone livelihood.
    True.

ZamaMan = 2-Plate-Guy on M-F-F. He's remained pretty neutral or positive about the situation.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!

4. Yea, the stir the hornets nest thing was something I said on MFF.

5. Why such hostility out of a board admin? Did I miss something "personal" here or ????
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ironman2388 View Post
    Yea, the stir the hornets nest thing was something I said on MFF.
    No he qouted me when he said that. He was definetly implying I was the one who wanted to stir the hornets nests.

7. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    Why such hostility out of a board admin? Did I miss something "personal" here or ????
    Nope just got angry about my posts about AM from M-F-F.

8. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I don't believe I've commented on your ad placement and never have intended to. Quite frankly, I've never even heard about your ads. My opinion formation is based on what I've seen and heard. Is that not what opinions are based off of when only so much information is provided through the internet? I do not have access to what your specific role has played on the forums and have never heard of your SN till now. Like I said, it was a general statement of opinion. Not specific to any one person.

Trolling is trolling. I can spot obvious trolls..... I deal with it on M-F-F. Your site is no different. If a thread has obvious trolls, they're banned and posts are noted as being spam or just blatant trolling where there is no basis for attacks.
    Yeah.

"I think it would be very entertaining to stir up the hornets nest over there."

"Do it and stop talking about it, reference MFF"

No trolling there. From a Purus rep as well. I guess its ok if they reference MFF. You guys need traffic that bad?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    Why such hostility out of a board admin? Did I miss something "personal" here or ????
    The usual. We protect companies because we get paid. See when they don't have all the facts, its a fairly ignorant accusation for people to make about us. We have companies that pay for ad spots therefore we must protect them. If they only knew...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Yeah.

"I think it would be very entertaining to stir up the hornets nest over there."

"Do it and stop talking about it, reference MFF"

No trolling there. From a Purus rep as well. I guess its ok if they reference MFF. You guys need traffic that bad?
    Are you implying those are my posts? Those are NOT my posts.

11. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    No..just showing what a wonderful job you are doing over there. I mean if you need traffic that bad and want to grow bigger, you could have asked for some tips.

12. man, I step away from days of our lives, anabolic edition, to do some school work, and it's gotten crazy.

well, me, I dont have any other "secret" accounts. I have worked for primordial performance, and never really left them, just stopped promoting their products.

I also dont have any inside, secret information. I only know what I've been told, if it is true or not, I dont care, and im sure the admins dont care either.

originally, I was working for both ntbm, & pp, but was asked to choose one later on.

I do owe alot of people at primordial performance an appology for how I acted toward them.

the supplement industry rep world is crazy and ruthless.

Me, I hope someday to have my own company, so I guess all "this" is something to look forward to. I look at it kind of like school.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    No..just showing what a wonderful job you are doing over there. I mean if you need traffic that bad and want to grow bigger, you could have asked for some tips.
    Well, considering those quotes are not out of my mouth how am I supposed to come to the conclusion that we need more traffic? You're implying I have the same view. We actually just got a huge influx of AM members today. Also, what you consider "trolling" is not what we consider "trolling." We also do not silence members for their opinions.

14. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Na the second ones mine. I'm not sure why that's a big deal we just had a big thread discussing NTBM if people wanted to see. No big deal to me AMs large and would be interested in the info Zam/2plate got while trying to prove NeedTo right.
    I said the lulz about NTBM reps jumping in like last time; they did not and Unreal has been pretty good in his posts which I on a certain level agree with.

Never hurts to have more traffic either ha, people can be part of multiple boards
    Calm down a bit, like Jud said no one is attacking you personally and I wasn't being like "hey go mess with the kids down the block" lol

Either way even after everything I don't think Nate did anything on purpose just got screwed over by a new manufacturer but I'm interested in knowing exactly what is in there. Two different tests with interesting results.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    The usual. We protect companies because we get paid. See when they don't have all the facts, its a fairly ignorant accusation for people to make about us. We have companies that pay for ad spots therefore we must protect them. If they only knew...
    You protect shady companies such as : USPlabs, AX, and now Need2swallow. No shiiit you want to protect your investment, we get that sherlock. Thats why this forum is fcking shady, mods and admins are happy to negged, locked, and banned user for speaking foul of the "sponsored companies" You sound like a mad fhaggot whos getting his anal torn apart by this entire fiasco. Go a head ban me son, lulz. But hey....just don't lock this thread k hitler, no matter how mad you get, don't lock this . Pretty please?

16. What does it matter I am a Purus rep?

No one is trolling just posting the results. Though Ironman does have a flair for the dramatic.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Well, considering those quotes are not out of my mouth how am I supposed to come to the conclusion that we need more traffic? You're implying I have the same view. We actually just got a huge influx of AM members today. Also, what you consider "trolling" is not what we consider "trolling." We also do not silence members for their opinions.
    Unless they are obvious trolls right?

Yes, we usually consider trolling when a person openly say's he going to try and stir the hornets nest someplace else. Its sort of obvious. But then again, you moderate how you like and have fun with that huge influx of new members....lol.

You want a link? Here...everyone go here and get all the truth

18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    What does it matter I am a Purus rep?

No one is trolling just posting the results. Though Ironman does have a flair for the dramatic.
    Hey Grambo, if you don't like it here you and Purus can surely leave anytime you want. If you agree with the sentiment over there, be my guest and take a hike.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    You protect shady companies such as : USPlabs, AX, and now Need2swallow. No shiiit you want to protect your investment, we get that sherlock. Thats why this forum is fcking shady, mods and admins are happy to negged, locked, and banned user for speaking foul of the "sponsored companies" You sound like a mad fhaggot whos getting his anal torn apart by this entire fiasco. Go a head ban me son, lulz. But hey....just don't lock this thread k hitler, no matter how mad you get, don't lock this . Pretty please?
    Are you 2 years old?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post

21. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Unless they are obvious trolls right?

Yes, we usually consider trolling when a person openly say's he going to try and stir the hornets nest someplace else. Its sort of obvious. But then again, you moderate how you like and have fun with that huge influx of new members....lol.

You want a link? Here...everyone go here and get all the truth
    I'm not sure why you can't just discuss an issue. I'm discussing the problems I've stated over at mff with you without providing insults, anger, etc. Just my honest opinion and why I formed that opinion. I don't have any personal beef with you. Can you not discuss issues without hostility?

In regards to trolling another forum. I'm not that forums moderator. If they're doing something against the rules at that place, it's up to those moderators to enforce their rules. We don't police the internet.

22. J2JUD I told you mods here go into company threads and dispute companies many times.

You apparently don't listen, and don't understand that a thread never gets locked down because of normal discussion... it gets locked down because of childish antics like your buddy Big3upgrade just displayed... do you get it now? There is more to the story than your unfounded claim which rests on nothing.

This site is the best site around. Period. It's why it gets tons of attention, traffic, members, everything. Surely the mods are doing something wrong...

Welcome to my hometown

23. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    J2JUD I told you mods here go into company threads and dispute companies many times.

You apparently don't listen, and don't understand that a thread never gets locked down because of normal discussion... it gets locked down because of childish antics like your buddy Big3upgrade just displayed... do you get it now? There is more to the story than your unfounded claim which rests on nothing.

This site is the best site around. Period. It's why it gets the most attention, traffic, everything. Surely the mods are doing something wrong.... haha

Welcome to my hometown
    What? When have you specifically stated that to me, directly? How is my opinion unfounded when there's many contradictions?

24. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I'm not sure why you can't just discuss an issue. I'm discussing the problems I've stated over at mff with you without providing insults, anger, etc. Just my honest opinion and why I formed that opinion. I don't have any personal beef with you. Can you not discuss issues without hostility?

In regards to trolling another forum. I'm not that forums moderator. If they're doing something against the rules at that place, it's up to those moderators to enforce their rules. We don't police the internet.

I have no issue anymore. I've read the thread. I have my opinion of what people think....

Insults, anger? Hell thats all got when I read that thread over there.

Like I said, you moderate how you want. If someone wanted to troll your forum and accuse you of something with no proof (openly try to stir **** up for you), we generally wouldn't allow it here unless they actually had some sort of facts. Test results? We will always allow that but the insults and personal attacks, nah...not our style. But hey, you run your forum they way you like and we will continue to run ours the way we like. Best of luck to you...Its a small world out there.

25. I've been on that ride at disney world

26. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    I have no issue anymore. I've read the thread. I have my opinion of what people think....

Insults, anger? Hell thats all got when I read that thread over there.

Like I said, you moderate how you want. If someone wanted to troll your forum and accuse you of something with zero proof (openly try to stir **** up for you), we generally wouldn't allow it here unless they actually had some sort of facts. Test results? We will always allow that but the insults and personal attacks, nah...not our style. But hey, you run your forum they way you like and we will continue to run ours the way we like. Best of luck to you...Its a small world out there.
    Well, a lot of people get pissed off when they feel they've been cheated, wronged, etc. and we are not going to silence them from sharing their experiences.

We don't allow harassment or personal attacks for no reason. But we do allow them to call out people with reason or companies that have provided unsatisfactory customer service, products, etc.

27. im not saying mdxt was for sure going to be back in stock, but I know before sht hit the fan, there was talk about it possibly being brought back for another round.

I doubt it now though.

28. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Well, a lot of people get pissed off when they feel they've been cheated, wronged, etc. and we are not going to silence them from sharing their experiences.

We don't allow harassment or personal attacks for no reason. But we do allow them to call out people with reason or companies that have provided unsatisfactory customer service, products, etc.
    Kind of like letting this thread remain up? Don't ya think?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Sort of how this thread is still up....don't ya think?
    Sure! I'm impressed.

30. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Sure! I'm impressed.
    Boy, wonder what banning a rep would do then. That would really help my credibility. I mean, ban a rep of a company that pays me. I'm on thin ice there!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Partick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings
    By ironman2388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM
  2. Patrick Arnold, best oral?
    By THEstudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:24 PM
  3. Patrick Arnold and Epistane
    By e_man in forum Anabolics