Patrick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Unless they are obvious trolls right?

    Yes, we usually consider trolling when a person openly say's he going to try and stir the hornets nest someplace else. Its sort of obvious. But then again, you moderate how you like and have fun with that huge influx of new members....lol.

    You want a link? Here...everyone go here and get all the truth
    I'm not sure why you can't just discuss an issue. I'm discussing the problems I've stated over at mff with you without providing insults, anger, etc. Just my honest opinion and why I formed that opinion. I don't have any personal beef with you. Can you not discuss issues without hostility?

    In regards to trolling another forum. I'm not that forums moderator. If they're doing something against the rules at that place, it's up to those moderators to enforce their rules. We don't police the internet.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!

  2. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    J2JUD I told you mods here go into company threads and dispute companies many times.

    You apparently don't listen, and don't understand that a thread never gets locked down because of normal discussion... it gets locked down because of childish antics like your buddy Big3upgrade just displayed... do you get it now? There is more to the story than your unfounded claim which rests on nothing.

    This site is the best site around. Period. It's why it gets tons of attention, traffic, members, everything. Surely the mods are doing something wrong...

    Welcome to my hometown
  3. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    J2JUD I told you mods here go into company threads and dispute companies many times.

    You apparently don't listen, and don't understand that a thread never gets locked down because of normal discussion... it gets locked down because of childish antics like your buddy Big3upgrade just displayed... do you get it now? There is more to the story than your unfounded claim which rests on nothing.

    This site is the best site around. Period. It's why it gets the most attention, traffic, everything. Surely the mods are doing something wrong.... haha

    Welcome to my hometown
    What? When have you specifically stated that to me, directly? How is my opinion unfounded when there's many contradictions?
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
    •   
       

  4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I'm not sure why you can't just discuss an issue. I'm discussing the problems I've stated over at mff with you without providing insults, anger, etc. Just my honest opinion and why I formed that opinion. I don't have any personal beef with you. Can you not discuss issues without hostility?

    In regards to trolling another forum. I'm not that forums moderator. If they're doing something against the rules at that place, it's up to those moderators to enforce their rules. We don't police the internet.


    I have no issue anymore. I've read the thread. I have my opinion of what people think....

    Insults, anger? Hell thats all got when I read that thread over there.

    Like I said, you moderate how you want. If someone wanted to troll your forum and accuse you of something with no proof (openly try to stir **** up for you), we generally wouldn't allow it here unless they actually had some sort of facts. Test results? We will always allow that but the insults and personal attacks, nah...not our style. But hey, you run your forum they way you like and we will continue to run ours the way we like. Best of luck to you...Its a small world out there.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I've been on that ride at disney world
  6. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    I have no issue anymore. I've read the thread. I have my opinion of what people think....

    Insults, anger? Hell thats all got when I read that thread over there.

    Like I said, you moderate how you want. If someone wanted to troll your forum and accuse you of something with zero proof (openly try to stir **** up for you), we generally wouldn't allow it here unless they actually had some sort of facts. Test results? We will always allow that but the insults and personal attacks, nah...not our style. But hey, you run your forum they way you like and we will continue to run ours the way we like. Best of luck to you...Its a small world out there.
    Well, a lot of people get pissed off when they feel they've been cheated, wronged, etc. and we are not going to silence them from sharing their experiences.

    We don't allow harassment or personal attacks for no reason. But we do allow them to call out people with reason or companies that have provided unsatisfactory customer service, products, etc.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    im not saying mdxt was for sure going to be back in stock, but I know before sht hit the fan, there was talk about it possibly being brought back for another round.

    I doubt it now though.
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Well, a lot of people get pissed off when they feel they've been cheated, wronged, etc. and we are not going to silence them from sharing their experiences.

    We don't allow harassment or personal attacks for no reason. But we do allow them to call out people with reason or companies that have provided unsatisfactory customer service, products, etc.
    Kind of like letting this thread remain up? Don't ya think?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Sort of how this thread is still up....don't ya think?
    Sure! I'm impressed.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Sure! I'm impressed.
    Boy, wonder what banning a rep would do then. That would really help my credibility. I mean, ban a rep of a company that pays me. I'm on thin ice there!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Boy, wonder what banning a rep would do then. That would really help my credibility. I mean, ban a rep of a company that pays me. I'm on thin ice there!
    If you're implying me, I'm not sure what I've done on here that would provide a banning.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  12. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    What? When have you specifically stated that to me, directly? How is my opinion unfounded when there's many contradictions?
    Umm... try reading that pile of hate you call a thread and "open discussion" lulz and you will see exactly where I say this to you.

    3 pages of thread and J2JUD still can't provide any substance with his claims... still only claims.

    However, the Mods here have disputed with many sponsoring companies in quite a few threads and banned reps from sponsoring companies. We all know this.

    Hmm sorry J

    EDIT: 4 pages of thread...
  13. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    If you're implying me, I'm not sure what I've done on here that would provide a banning.
    No he is not implying you. Read my above post^
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    No, not you. You could ask Nate if I banned some of his reps. Might be surprised at that answer...

    Same with USP..and Primordial...

    Sort of makes the argument that I do it for the money sort of....comical. See, these are some of things those people that you listen to over there don't really know. But hey, who needs all the facts!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Umm... try reading that pile of hate you call a thread and "open discussion" lulz and you will see exactly where I say this to you.

    3 pages of thread and J2JUD still can't provide any substance with his claims... still only claims.

    However, the Mods here have disputed with companies in quite a few threads and banned reps from companies. We all know this.

    Hmm sorry J

    EDIT: 4 pages of thread...
    Totally different tone from one place to another.

    To what claims are you referring I've said? About AM? Please, link me to where you directly told me "statement-A" and "statement-B" and so on.

    What substance? What claims? You're not making any sense. You're just being overly defensive about.....???
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  16. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Boy, wonder what banning a rep would do then. That would really help my credibility. I mean, ban a rep of a company that pays me. I'm on thin ice there!
    Wow I have never seen someone who owns a company tell so many of his supporters(members) he doesnt want them here! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im not saying mdxt was for sure going to be back in stock, but I know before sht hit the fan, there was talk about it possibly being brought back for another round.

    I doubt it now though.
    I talked to the other owner of RLS sups and he said that him and nathan were going back and forth but deceided to not make another run...this was shortly after they sold out, and before any of this stuff. I cant imagine them wanting to do another run after all this but who knows.

    BTW still no new word from PA. Ill let everyone know if he tells me anything else.
  17. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    No, not you. You could ask Nate if I banned some of his reps. Might be surprised at that answer...

    Same with USP..and Primordial...

    Sort of makes the argument that I do it for the money sort of....comical. See, these are some of things those people that you listen to over there don't really know. But hey, who needs all the facts!
    I cannot know everything. Just rough observational based assessment. Facts are hard to come by when you do not have all the information. Obviously, as you're stating, I do not. Every side has story.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  18. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Totally different tone from one place to another.

    To what claims are you referring I've said? About AM? Please, link me to where you directly told me "statement-A" and "statement-B" and so on.

    What substance? What claims? You're not making any sense. You're just being overly defensive about.....???
    Not really... just your whole outlook on AM and how it is run has no substance to it.

    Just want to point that out
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Wow I have never seen someone who owns a company tell so many of his supporters(members) he doesnt want them here! lol



    .
    Just because you are a member doesn't mean you are a supporter. Quite the opposite for some.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  20. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Not really... just your whole outlook on AM and how it is run has no substance to it.

    Just want to point that out
    I have stated my reasoning and outlook. Have you been reading all my posts?
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I cannot know everything. Just rough observational based assessment.
    In other words, your assumption was wrong.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    In other words, your assumption was wrong.
    If that is the case, then yes. I have no agenda. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  23. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I have stated my reasoning and outlook. Have you been reading all my posts?
    Yes. Still not finding any reasoning with substance as to why you believe what you do.

    If you admit this:

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I cannot know everything. Just rough observational based assessment. Facts are hard to come by when you do not have all the information. Obviously, as you're stating, I do not. Every side has story.
    Then you're an ok guy
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    If that is the case, then yes. I have no agenda. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
    Then we're good.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  25. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Weird I'll edit mine haha.
  26. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Yes. Still not finding any reasoning with substance as to why you believe what you do.

    If you admit this:



    Then we're good.
    That is what I said. Observations. That is what anyone can do on the internet without all the facts right in front of them. Generally, this happens from one forum to another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Then we're good.
    Awesome. I'm glad we've come to an understanding.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  27. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2402
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    Why such hostility out of a board admin? Did I miss something "personal" here or ????
    x2 I am shocked to see such animosity from a board admin, and neg repping as well? If I didnt know better.. I'd say that account was hacked.. I'm kinda let down by this. Admin/mods should not act in such a manner.
  28. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Yeah, we should be robots that never neg. Not teh NEGZ!!!

    I'm shocked, SHOCKED. You've been here since 2005 and you are shocked by this? Thats funny.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  29. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2402
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    Its not quite that man, I mean yes neg repping sucks lol, especially for 50k!! But I think its more or less the attitude thats coming off with your posts. It seems like your upset, or angry, alot of sarcasm. I don't think the op started this thread for hatred and bashing, I think it was just to finish what was already started by "TheWriting" whos thread is locked. He did say he would post his findings, and I'm glad he did, at least one person who said they would.. actually did.
  30. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2402
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    Well I don't generally get involved in these kind of discussions. I've been here that long but it was mostly for the reading, and learning. I stuck mostly to reading what I thought could help me learn about steroids, beginners logs, pct forums, etc.

    I'm also hoping that my part in this thread wont have me ended up losing rep either lol. TBH I am a bit nervous about that, which I don't feel is right. I shouldn't have to worry about what I post, as long as it doesn't violate the rules, and being negged for it. Especially by an admin.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Its not quite that man, I mean yes neg repping sucks lol, especially for 50k!! But I think its more or less the attitude thats coming off with your posts. It seems like your upset, or angry, alot of sarcasm. I don't think the op started this thread for hatred and bashing, I think it was just to finish what was already started by "TheWriting" whos thread is locked. He did say he would post his findings, and I'm glad he did, at least one person who said they would.. actually did.
    Hey Pipes,

    Have someone accuse you of being all about the money and see how you like it. Have someone accuse you of actually running this place with a bias towards companies because they pay you and see how you like it. The guy that got negged basically said all I care is about the money...he's lucky he only got negged.

    If you think I'm going to sit back and let people say such things without firing back, you're nuts.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post

    I'm also hoping that my part in this thread wont have me ended up losing rep either lol. TBH I am a bit nervous about that, which I don't feel is right. I shouldn't have to worry about what I post, as long as it doesn't violate the rules, and being negged for it. Especially by an admin.
    So in other words, you don't want to take any responsibility for what you say.

    Its very simply, this place is free. Nobody is keeping you here. You have no obligation to me or this forum by being a member. You can come and go when you please. If you do not like how this place is run, there are plenty of other places you can go. I'm not here to kiss your ass and convince you to stay. If you want someone to kiss your ass then try one of the smaller forums who will say and do about anything to get members...why? So they can get larger...and make money. If you follow the rules, you won't have a problem with me. That simple.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I believe it to have been a few bad pills that didnt get the hormone mixed in during manufacturing. Its no reason to freak out. They are not regulated like pharmacy drugs are. Just relax. Those experienced will know if there is a hormone in there or not. I KNOW I WOULD.
  34. Registered User
    ironman2388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

    Chocolatemilk, Jud's posts have no substance to them? Not sure what you meant there. The point of this thread is to discuss the substance, or lack thereof, in your monsterdrol product. Your cycle and pct advice I've seen you fumble around with is terrible btw. I recently saw you claim an OTC AI is more important and better than a serm for pct, along with plenty more biased/incorrect advice. No credibility for you.
  35. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    ----------

    11/19/10:



    12/7/10:



    Unreal, for starters, how about Nathan proclaims an apology with substance that is void of crowd appeasing fluff. I really don't understand how he can be apologetic and genuinely concerned in one thread, then arrogant and careless in another.


    You take two statements out of huge paragraphs I wrote on two different forums.. Did I say I was ever going to put the product back on the market? No in fact in that same paragraph I clearly said I would not... I also said ( like always) My lines of communication are always open for anyone who wants a refund. I also said ( like always) That regardless of results of any test that my main concern is that the product is clean and safe and that I care about the customers, members, and people on all the forums. I also (once again, like always) stated I made the mistake of not having a test done on the product before I put in on the market.

    So if you are going to re post what I say then at least post what I say " in its entirety" please. Not just nit pick bits and peaces to make it look as bad as you can. That is like the inquirer or a gag news taking little clips from famous people and spoofing them altogether to give the appearance that its something that it is not...

    That second quote was a tiny clip of something I said in reply to what is nothing more then a test results of some random caps sent in a plastic bag to PA who BTW would not even bother wasting his time to post results himself. ( no disrespect meant at all to the person who sent them.)

    Its real easy to take bits and peaces of everything I say and string them together to give what ever appearance you want to portray. Fact of the mater is I still have the same stance I did when the first thread on the subject was made. Only thing I have added is "yes many people are getting great gains and I practically have to hunt people down and force refunds on them"

    Simple stating the facts of what I have seen and experienced on my end of things. When I say " If I were to put the product back in stock I would have a hard time keeping it in stock" Its a fact and nothing more. It does not mean that is my plan, or that is what I am going to do, and it in no way means that when I say out right that I am not going to...

    What I posted was the simple facts of what I have been experiencing. The real life feed back and customer interactions I have been getting over the past couple of weeks. The phone calls, the emails, the pm's from all of the "customers" who have bought the product.. Spent there money on it. And what 98% off all of them have to say is nothing but positive. Truthfully I see nothing wrong with posting what the people who have paid for the product have to say about it.



    I find it odd that minuscule 2% if that of the customers/people who spent there many ( the people who should really have a say in all of this) have nothing!!!! nothing!!!! but positive things to say. I find it odd that I have gotten 100 times more people out right begging me to bring the product back then I have a single complaint of any kind. That the tiny amount of people that did ask for a refund only did so because of the thread made with the last test. and only 1 person who used the product got a refund and that person I had to hunt down and practically force a refund on him.

    I simple stated facts. With a 98% or more approval rating, Not a single person dead or hurt in anyway. Anyone even remotely close to less then happy getting a refund. And my board wide announcement giving everyone my contact info on every forum across the net letting people know how to get a refund and that I encourage them to get one because I would rather they be happy and get there money back then worry about anything.

    I think with all of the "facts" the product has turned out a phuck of a lot better then half the products put out there in supplement history.. And yes if I did put it back in the store I would have one hell of a hard time trying to keep the product in stock...

    That is the facts like it or not and that is what I said. However because I said that it in no way what so ever negates what I have said in the very first thread made about this topic... Stating the facts of the experience I have had on my end since the beginning of all of this does not mean anything other then I put the facts on the table.

    My public apology that I posted in the last thread still stands as much today as it did the day I posted it. Me posting the facts of my experiences, interactions with the customers since then changes nothing.


    Unless of course you take a little clip of it out of context. Unless you put effort into putting a spin on it!!!!

    Then again I guess I should just not talk about what the customers are saying right? They have no say in the matter at all right. The people who logged into the web site pulled out there card, punched in there info and spent money on the product have no say in the matter. In fact posting the feed back from the one group of people who matter most in all of this really does not matter at all. It should be frowned upon.

    The people who bought the product. The ones I guess everyone is trying to defend here have spoken. what they have to say should be used against me like a negative? Because I am the person who is getting all of there feed back I posted about it. And I will post it proudly for them. I am speaking on there behalf and simple stating the facts that they have stated to me.

    You are in here in this thread speaking as if you were a customer. Everyone is in here in this thread speaking as though they are speaking on behalf of a customer.

    As a matter of damn fact!!!!!!!!!! well over 90% of the people in this thread are speaking on behalf of some one else. Talking about "well the customer, and the people who got the product", and things like this.. Yet the real fact is that well over 90% of the people in this thread and the last thread are not the customer, never were a customer, and probably never will be a customer of any of my stores.



    So here is another "fact" or should a say a question, and a great one at that. How many real life customers who bought the product? How many people who have a much larger say in all of this then anyone else including you me and over 90% of the people in this thread. How many of the people who everyone feels they are saving from this dastardly deed have shown up to any of these threads to voice a complaint of any kind? Please lets go ahead and count them. Lets rattle off the names? I mean with how bad some people are trying to make this look there must be hundreds of them right? No you're right.. with what some people are tying to portray here there has to be more then hundred. By god there must be thousands by now...


    UMMM yet how come we are not seeing any of them? By some peoples(haters) comments I have seen posting around this is like the biggest supplement scandal in history. It goes so deep and stems so far that its got everyone involved from board admins and owners to mods,board vets and 295 **** reps. Yet out of all of this you can scour the whole internet for days and not a single complaint from some one who bought,paid, and used the product can be found anywhere. WHERE IN THE PHUCK ARE THEY ALL???


    Me saying that is nothing more then stating a simple fact!!! I fact that is Cristal clear and can not be disputed in anyway shape or form.


    That is not arrogant and careless. Its stating the str8 up facts. It is also not retracting my statements made in the other thread that was made on this very same damn subject. Its nothing more then me stating what I have been seeing and hearing from the people who matter most in all of this...


    You know what though. As I was typing all of this I figured out. 5 people asked for a refund when the first thread was made. 1 person got tracked down and I forced a refund on him. 1 more person ( the guy who sent the caps to PA) asked a for a refund today. The other 493 bottles of product was given to Reps who work for me.. That would explain everything..

    To the real customers. Anyone who really did buy a bottle of Monsterdrol-xt
    I am here 24 hours day 7 days a week. Call me, email me, Pm me on any forum and I will go to the ends of the earth to help you ( some of the ones who asked for a refund not only got a refund but I also did some cool stuff for them. I will let them post about it if they feel like doing so) I look forward to hearing from any of the good peeps who did get a bottle of the product and look forward to taking care of you in anyway I can..

    Thank you to the customers, My friends, supporters, Family, and people who deal with me and my customer service on the regular. You are the ones who know my true Heart and I can see that you all are as happy as you have always been and always will be..

    Peace.
  36. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554325
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    be carefull, if you question if the caps were legit, you might end up permanently banned on ****.com.

    but to answer your question, before I was banned over at ****.com, I asked in a thread what color the caps were from some mdxt users (on their own forum).

    pa stated before pics of the caps sent were up, the caps were white, the pics of the caps in the bottle were white, and thanks to "hide my azz" I was able to look at the thread I asked the color of the caps, and they are indeed white.

    if it helps, needto did not question the legitimacy of the caps sent to pa, or the pics of the caps in the bottle.

    and yes, I am a former **** rep, and now, former friend of nate (needto)

    the color of the extract of the contents of the caps was a deep green (after my solvent extraction) which i found rather odd. is there an ingredient in this stuff that would be expected to be green like that?
  37. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Rep Power
    1147167
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    ok so i'm not a rep for anyone, just a customer, i haven't at this time ever bought a product from ****, just received a tub of n2kts.....i find it funny that ppl are now bashing but when he was giving out 100 tubs i'm sure a lot of people had their hands out (heisman)...and i look at the original thread, those ppl at the other forum are clowns

    i also find it funny that two tests came back, totally different results each time...but what really gets me is both tests were performed and started by owners or former owners who probably still have interest in the company of competition, they have nothing to lose if they report faulty test results, but they have a business that can benefit from competition in their industry getting a dirty name

    with that being said, if this product didn't have whats in it, we deserve to know, but i would prefer an independent lab result, not compeition testing these products....if this product or any other product is tainted, us as consumers should know about it, we spend tons of money on supplements (or atleast i do), dedicate time on this forum to better educate ourselfs of what is healthy and not healthy, if we're putting bad substances in our body that we were told were something safe then this is a huugge problem, not only for the company in question but also the ppl who may have long term affects
  38. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    [COLOR*********]That was taken from another site. I spoke what I believed to be the truth. [/COLOR]How can one from the outside looking in ever make any other assumptions when legitimate negative threads about companies or products get locked or deleted? My assumptions come from your members telling me this and that (what happened on AM, etc) and how they were banned for questioning etc. I'm not saying YOU specifically did anything to these people or threads. However, I can see your view as I am saying "AM", so it does include yourself.

    As said before, my thoughts were not expressed on AM. Also, that was in reference to Nate.
    Taking bits and peaces of what you said on another web site. Adding it to things you said on this site, along with any other post you made on the net. Stringing them all together to make it appear something that it is not????

    Why thats down right unthinkable!!!!!
  39. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2402
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    valid points on both sides of this debate. facts are facts though, the product does not contain the intended ingredient. logs or not for myself im not ok with that. since i know where i stand and this matter cannot possibly be resolved conclusively, im going to withdraw from the conversation as i dont think i have anything productive more to say, and id rather not be a part of bashing.

    i appreciate all the tests that were ran from the different individuals, i do not care about legal chain of custody or legitimacy of tabs sent from consumers, as we are all here for the same reason, and as consumers, not sponsors or reps, we all just want quality product. i dont feel that anyone has intentedly mislead or tampered with any of the lab tests. thanks again and to each their own.
  40. New Member
    PathOfRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    1.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    valid points on both sides of this debate. facts are facts though, the product does not contain the intended ingredient. logs or not for myself im not ok with that. since i know where i stand and this matter cannot possibly be resolved conclusively, im going to withdraw from the conversation as i dont think i have anything productive more to say, and id rather not be a part of bashing.

    i appreciate all the tests that were ran from the different individuals, i do not care about legal chain of custody or legitimacy of tabs sent from consumers, as we are all here for the same reason, and as consumers, not sponsors or reps, we all just want quality product. i dont feel that anyone has intentedly mislead or tampered with any of the lab tests. thanks again and to each their own.


    Well said Pipes!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Partick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings
    By ironman2388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Patrick Arnold, best oral?
    By THEstudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
  3. Patrick Arnold and Epistane
    By e_man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 09:27 AM
  4. Patrick Arnold in the news
    By kimo_brah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in