Patrick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Hoopem, if Nate turned out to be Mother Theresa, you would still hate him/her.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    What logs were sponsored?
    Don't think there were any sponsored logs j2jud.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    But he still makes a valid point, regardless
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

What logs were sponsored?
    Well, they do work for the companies..... gotta protect their money flow.
    Yeah, thats it. Seriously, coming from someone who works as a rep for a few supps a month, that takes the cake.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    But he still makes a valid point, regardless
    To you, not to me. I could care less if a guy apologizes or what his attitude is. If he will refund my money, thats all I care about and I won't buy from him again. Case closed. The choice is yours...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Don't think there were any sponsored logs j2jud.
    I'm quite sure there were some free products given for logging purposes. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, thats it. Seriously, coming from someone who works as a rep for a few supps a month, that takes the cake.
    O'Rly? I don't work for free supps. I do work for them and am compensated quite nicely... and can request product if I need it. Does that take the cake?
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%

To you, not to me. I could care less if a guy apologizes or what his attitude is. If he will refund my money, thats all I care about and I won't buy from him again. Case closed. The choice is yours...
    True, this is my sentiment exactly.
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I'm quite sure there were some free products given for logging purposes. I could be wrong though.

O'Rly? I don't work for free supps. I do work for them and am compensated quite nicely... and can request product if I need it. Does that take the cake?
    Then if you think thats how we operate then Custom Capsule can leave and whatever company they are affiliated and get the **** off AM. I don't need your ****ing money when their reps pop off at the mouth about issues they know nothing about. Go email Jesse that.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nah, my opinions are not unfounded. If Mother Teresa made the world believe he/she was a saint, but was really out to make a quick buck at another's expense then I would still be posing the same questions.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Nah, my opinions are not unfounded. If Mother Teresa made the world believe he/she was a saint, but was really out to make a quick buck at another's expense then I would still be posing the same questions.
    Yeah, he's giving a refund and acting nice to sell more of a discontinued product. Makes perfect sense now.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Then if you think thats how we operate then Custom Capsule can leave and whatever company they are affiliated and get the **** off AM. I don't need your ****ing money when their reps pop off at the mouth about issues they know nothing about. Go email Jesse that.
    Operate? In my previous post I've said nothing about the way you operate. I have on another forum I moderate and maybe here. You're talking about a completely different subject. All of this was in regards to asking "sponsored or non-sponsored"?

When have I "popped off" about issues? I've barely posted here until now. I don't believe I've said anything about AM on here, specifically. Correct me if I'm wrong. My memory escapes me.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Operate? In my previous post I've said nothing about the way you operate. I have on another forum I moderate and maybe here. You're talking about a completely different subject. All of this was in regards to asking "sponsored or non-sponsored"?

When have I "popped off" about issues? I've barely posted here until now. I don't believe I've said anything about AM on here, specifically. Correct me if I'm wrong. My memory escapes me.
    "The "real grown up world" AM and other forums aren't considered the "real world." But those are the forums where the sponsors rule, right?"

Hey, we just do whatever the sponsors say. Thats how we operate here. We sure do need the money round these parts.

There is not one sponsor on here that tells me what to do..not one. they can threaten all they like to pull ads and sponsors..let them.

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

"The "real grown up world" AM and other forums aren't considered the "real world." But those are the forums where the sponsors rule, right?"

Hey, we just do whatever the sponsors say. Thats how we operate here. We sure do need the money round these parts.

There is not one sponsor on here that tells me what to do..not one. they can threaten all they like to pull ads and sponsors..let them.

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it.
    That was taken from another site. I spoke what I believed to be the truth. How can one from the outside looking in ever make any other assumptions when legitimate negative threads about companies or products get locked or deleted? My assumptions come from your members telling me this and that (what happened on AM, etc) and how they were banned for questioning etc. I'm not saying YOU specifically did anything to these people or threads. However, I can see your view as I am saying "AM", so it does include yourself.

As said before, my thoughts were not expressed on AM. Also, that was in reference to Nate.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

daaaayyyyummm some hot fire flyin round' these parts

well

i have nothing to say on the subject

LONG LIVE AM!
    LONG LIVE ANY COMPANY THAT MAKES GOOD SUPPS!
    LONG LIVE SCHWELLINGTONS LIVER THAT IS TAKING A BEATING ON CYCLE!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2388 View Post
    Good evening, **** brainwashed victims. I am a regular poster at M-F-F and several private forums. I came across some information earlier tonight that I wanted to share here at **** central. A regular member at M-F-F sent several monsterdol pills to Partrick Arnold for analysis.

The results from PA:

"all i found in them was one peak of molecular weight 285 which came up in my library as piperine. piperine is bioperine

i can concentrate the stuff down and try again to see if i get any other peaks. doubt it though

of course this info is just gonna cause even more debate "

There you have it, folks. I would like to thank M-F-F forum, PA, and the member who sent the monsterdrol sample for making this discovery possible. Sorry for the repost. I posted in the supp section first figuring out how to navigate this layout.

Well from the introduction we can tell you are here for one reason and one reason only.. Your agenda is even more clear then the last time some one made a thread on this subject.. Now anyone can go and check the last thread made on this subject and find out a few things.

1. Any and everyone who wants a refund can get one.
    My contact info is Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle. com
    Only one batch of the product was ever made. so there is no batch 1,2,3 just 1 the first one. That is it.
    2. I owned the fact that we did not have the product tested before it was put out.
    3. We have picked a lab(searched around and thought about it for a bit) and sent a few bottles out to have it tested for impurities and we are positive it will show that the product is clean, just like this new test shows ( even though this new test was on 3-4 random caps of god knows what and was not even sent with the bottle of product. 3-4 random caps were sent to some one. They sat in a mail box for 2 weeks. No chain of custody, not even a closed bottle. Not even a bottle sent with it.. Just a zip lock bag of random pills from god knows where and what. so this ones clearly phucked. Not to mention where is pat and why is he not posting this him self??? O that is right because in the last thread he posted that he would not post results because he knows good and well they are worthless as tits on a bull!!)..
    4. There ain't a company out there that has been around a wile and never had a problem... **** happens
    5. Nothing has changed from that thread to this one.
    6. I called every lab I knew of. Asked everyone I know for labs they know of and called them too. Not a single lab out there has a standard for testing the compound that is in the product!!
    7. out of all the bottles sold 6 people have asked for a refund. 10 people and counting have run logs and all but 1 are getting results that meet and most times exceeds there expectations of the product. You can see these logs on many different forums and more will be popping up. Not a single one ( that I can think of) are a rep for RLS...
    8. I have gotten 100 time more "when can I buy more? When will it be back in stock?I love this sh*t and want to know if I can buy in bulk and get a deal?" kind of emails/pm's/phone calls then I have anyone who was not happy. I even had to go out of my way and track down 1 guy and almost force a refund on him. He was "less" then 100% happy but still got results and I gave him a refund anyway. That was on this forum.

9. Its flattering that you call this entire anabolicminds forum **** central, And it certainly gows to show just how many well taken care of customers
    are here on this forum ( and many others). However there is many other companies on this website. Many other people on this web site, and Just because **** has thousands of supporters and happy customers here. Does not mean its **** central. Personally IMO I would hope this wen site is more Nutraplanet central then anything else.

They carry almost all the sponsors products ( including all of my companies products now too.. YAH!!!!! Go get some peoples they are a awesome store and know a good company and good products when they see them!!)
    There banners are all over the place and they are the top sponsor of the forum.. Everyone knows,loves and respects them... But again thank you for the complement ( as I will take it as one)..

So love it, hate it, Gossip, go for the drama queen action of it, debate it to death, and talk about it till the cows come home. The product works, 98% of the customers are more then happy and as always anyone who was not got/will get a refund.

I even sent a mass pm on my forums letting everyone know about what was going on and the last thread that was made. So every single customer knows about it and yet only 6 asked for a refund and 1 got forced a refund.

The product is no longer selling and even though I have more then enough people begging me to bring it back I am not bringing it back.

My contact info is on the Rlssupplements.com web site and the ********************** web site. My phone number is also on the **** web site and I Answer My phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week for anyone customer or not to call me for any reason.. I Welcome the chance to serve any and everyone in anyway I can. Thank you and have a nice day. My last post in this worthless thread!!

In closing my good friends of anabolicminds. I would like to end my post with some positive things.
    1. I am now giving out the last 50 bottles of free N2KTS! For our huge 110 bottle give away we have done on the forums here. I am more then positive a will exceed the 110 bottles give away goal I set though.. Maybe even blast past it to 150 will see. Come check that out here in this thread
    N2KTS IN STOCK AT mrsupps.com !!!!!!!!!

2. we are giving away 10 bottles of Phytoserm-347 in this thread on anabolicminds.
    Rlssupplements+Nutraplanet=Fre e Phytoserm-347 ,Bulbine Natalensis give away!!!

3. Over on the **** forums we are doing many different free product give aways... many chances to win a 50.00 gift certificate that you can spend at the needtobuildmsucle.com store. Come check them out.
    http://**********************/forum/f...tml#post167690
    http://**********************/forum/f...tml#post167814
    http://**********************/forum/f...test-8471.html
    http://**********************/forum/f...king-8469.html
    http://**********************/forum/f...tml#post168048
    http://**********************/forum/f...tml#post168252
    http://**********************/forum/f...tml#post168634
    http://**********************/forum/f...ucts-8544.html
    http://**********************/forum/f...here-8554.html
    any many more going and more to come all this month.. Free give aways up the A$$

Ok now that I have said what I got to say. Please get back to enjoying the drama ( or note) if you wish.. I respect this site, its members, its admin and mods, all of its sponsors and thank you all.
    Long live anabolicminds and Hoooaaa Air Born for Nutraplanet!!!!

Much love and respect for all.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Ima take a gues that you have never worked in customer service lol

You change your name alot huh?, wasnt it dwight scrute, them heat miser? why so many names brotha? Just curious so dont get defensive and neg me for another 50,000.

All right guy....I am the one who sent the caps in, I really could care less if some of you doubt the legitity of the test. I posted pics of the bottle that the pills were taken from... for those who know me here or on M-F-F or PHF ect know Im a nice guy. I was also really hoping that it was going to be legit and have actually talked with the other owner (not nate) of RLS and couldn t have been happier with how cool he was. I want them to succeed and was hoping to find some phera in the product.

Patrick Arnold hasnt said anything formerly cause I figure he doesnt want to get in the middle of this thing. He left it up to me to post his findings if I wanted to.

Guys lets not bash Nate since no one can prove that he did anything maliciously... He could have very well had one pulled over on him. Though at the moment he feels that there is a steroid in there causing the gains....but hey who knows.

Thank you all for the support and reps, I have been getting an insane amount of them today. I want everyone to know that Im not in the red because of negs from Need 2 reps. In fact I have only received reps from them never negs. They have always been great to me. Im in the red due to the neg from the board admin above. So do not try to neg **** reps.
    If any other mods happen to check out this thread...me being someone who has added alot of help where I could to some of the people at AM feel free to rep me otherwise I will be in the red forever.

P.S. lets not turn this into another bash ****, RLS, IBE thread like the last one...

that is all Carry on
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

That was taken from another site. I spoke what I believed to be the truth. How can one from the outside looking in ever make any other assumptions when legitimate negative threads about companies or products get locked or deleted? My assumptions come from your members telling me this and that (what happened on AM, etc) and how they were banned for questioning etc. I'm not saying YOU specifically did anything to these people or threads. However, I can see your view as I am saying "AM", so it does include yourself.

As said before, my thoughts were not expressed on AM. Also, that was in reference to Nate.
    If you believe all they tell you then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Yeah, all those threads get deleted and locked...like this one..or the one bashing IBE when they tested bad...actually 4 of them...30 pages or so...or the one about AX and StimX, or the one about USPLabs....wait, maybe the the one daily that bashes them that I forget to delete. Those are just the "epic" ones that I remember off the top of my head....or maybe the daily ones claiming CEL stuff is bunk....boy are they loving this now...see the difference is when they evolve into nothing but insults then they are closed. If not, they stay open like every other thread. So in the future, if someone tests CC stuff and finds it to be bunk, don't expect the thread to be locked...unless people start trolling for the "lulz"....just sayin.

Might want to check your facts before you include people in your accusations next time.

Oh, about the ads in the forum. I know some people like to think they have some inside info about what goes on here and how ads get placed....but if they did a little searching they would find that I already posted about it openly. So much for that "little secret". If you want to be included in those ads spots, let me know or open a site specific campaign in Google Adwords or the 6 other ad networks that run in there.

Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Okay Nate, its great that you have and continue to own up to the fact that you used someone who you dont know if you can trust to manufacture and that you would give refunds.... HOWEVER when you doubt my integrity and call into question the fact that I sent legit tabs straight out the bottle It makes you look foolish!!!!

Alot of people know me from 5 different boards! I am always honest and wear my emotions on my sleve, I never have an agenda! So you can see who when someone trys to call me a liar it might piss me off a little.

Again I believe PA has yet to respond because he doesnt want to put himself and his company in the middle of all of this. NOT because he doesnt think his test was legit. I mean come on PA is one of the smartest men in the industry...Im sure if anyone could test properly he can as well.
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Ima take a gues that you have never worked in customer service lol
    Good guess.

You change your name alot huh?, wasnt it dwight scrute, them heat miser? why so many names brotha? Just curious so dont get defensive and neg me for another 50,000.
    Tell me I'm all about the money again and I will....for the "lulz".

I'm not all about the money..I'm "some" about the money...Bank of America doens't take good bro's wishes for mortgage payments.

If you paid attnetion or were around for more than a year you would realize that we do this every Xmas and Yukon and Heat are 2 different people. Common sense might tell you that too.

All right guy....I am the one who sent the caps in,
    Yeah, I think we all got that.....considering you wanted to "stir the hornets nest".
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

interesting debate here
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

If you believe all they tell you then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Yeah, all those threads get deleted and locked...like this one..or the one bashing IBE when they tested bad...actually 4 of them...30 pages or so...or the one about AX and StimX, or the one about USPLabs....wait, maybe the the one daily that bashes them that I forget to delete. Those are just the "epic" ones that I remember off the top of my head....or maybe the daily ones claiming CEL stuff is bunk....boy are they loving this now...see the difference is when they evolve into nothing but insults then they are closed. If not, they stay open like every other thread. So in the future, if someone tests CC stuff and finds it to be bunk, don't expect the thread to be locked...unless people start trolling for the "lulz"....just sayin.

Might want to check your facts before you include people in your accusations next time.

Oh, about the ads in the forum. I know some people like to think they have some inside info about what goes on here and how ads get placed....but if they did a little searching they would find that I already posted about it openly. So much for that "little secret". If you want to be included in those ads spots, let me know or open a site specific campaign in Google Adwords or the 6 other ad networks that run in there.
    I don't believe I've commented on your ad placement and never have intended to. Quite frankly, I've never even heard about your ads. My opinion formation is based on what I've seen and heard. Is that not what opinions are based off of when only so much information is provided through the internet? I do not have access to what your specific role has played on the forums and have never heard of your SN till now. Like I said, it was a general statement of opinion. Not specific to any one person.

Trolling is trolling. I can spot obvious trolls..... I deal with it on M-F-F. Your site is no different. If a thread has obvious trolls, they're banned and posts are noted as being spam or just blatant trolling where there is no basis for attacks.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Yeah, I think we all got that.....considering you wanted to "stir the hornets nest".

What the Hell does that Mean!!! I didnt try N stir the nest...in fact I didnt even post the thread over here. I was content with leaving the infomation over at MFF. I have done NOTHING but stand up for **** and RLS this whole Time.... I have been the ONE PERSON saying maybe nate was taken advantage of by this manufacturer!!! I sent the tabs in with a hope of proving that there was a steroid in it, so everyone could stop bashing nate!! so dont try N tell me Im trying to stir the hornets nest.... I know everyone involved has a family to feed as do I...I would never make accusations that may be wrong and affect someone livelihood.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    What the Hell does that Mean!!! I didnt try N stir the nest...in fact I didnt even post the thread over here. I was content with leaving the infomation over at MFF. I have done NOTHING but stand up for **** and RLS this whole Time.... I have been the ONE PERSON saying maybe nate was taken advantage of by this manufacturer!!! I sent the tabs in with a hope of proving that there was a steroid in it, so everyone could stop bashing nate!! so dont try N tell me Im trying to stir the hornets nest.... I know everyone involved has a family to feed as do I...I would never make accusations that may be wrong and affect someone livelihood.
    True.

ZamaMan = 2-Plate-Guy on M-F-F. He's remained pretty neutral or positive about the situation.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

Yea, the stir the hornets nest thing was something I said on MFF.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%

Why such hostility out of a board admin? Did I miss something "personal" here or ????
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Quote Originally Posted by ironman2388 View Post
    Yea, the stir the hornets nest thing was something I said on MFF.
    No he qouted me when he said that. He was definetly implying I was the one who wanted to stir the hornets nests.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Why such hostility out of a board admin? Did I miss something "personal" here or ????
    Nope just got angry about my posts about AM from M-F-F.
  28. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I don't believe I've commented on your ad placement and never have intended to. Quite frankly, I've never even heard about your ads. My opinion formation is based on what I've seen and heard. Is that not what opinions are based off of when only so much information is provided through the internet? I do not have access to what your specific role has played on the forums and have never heard of your SN till now. Like I said, it was a general statement of opinion. Not specific to any one person.

Trolling is trolling. I can spot obvious trolls..... I deal with it on M-F-F. Your site is no different. If a thread has obvious trolls, they're banned and posts are noted as being spam or just blatant trolling where there is no basis for attacks.
    Yeah.

"I think it would be very entertaining to stir up the hornets nest over there."

"Do it and stop talking about it, reference MFF"

No trolling there. From a Purus rep as well. I guess its ok if they reference MFF. You guys need traffic that bad?
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

The usual. We protect companies because we get paid. See when they don't have all the facts, its a fairly ignorant accusation for people to make about us. We have companies that pay for ad spots therefore we must protect them. If they only knew...
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Yeah.

"I think it would be very entertaining to stir up the hornets nest over there."

"Do it and stop talking about it, reference MFF"

No trolling there. From a Purus rep as well. I guess its ok if they reference MFF. You guys need traffic that bad?
    Are you implying those are my posts? Those are NOT my posts.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

No..just showing what a wonderful job you are doing over there. I mean if you need traffic that bad and want to grow bigger, you could have asked for some tips.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

man, I step away from days of our lives, anabolic edition, to do some school work, and it's gotten crazy.

well, me, I dont have any other "secret" accounts. I have worked for primordial performance, and never really left them, just stopped promoting their products.

I also dont have any inside, secret information. I only know what I've been told, if it is true or not, I dont care, and im sure the admins dont care either.

originally, I was working for both ****, & pp, but was asked to choose one later on.

I do owe alot of people at primordial performance an appology for how I acted toward them.

the supplement industry rep world is crazy and ruthless.

Me, I hope someday to have my own company, so I guess all "this" is something to look forward to. I look at it kind of like school.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

No..just showing what a wonderful job you are doing over there. I mean if you need traffic that bad and want to grow bigger, you could have asked for some tips.
    Well, considering those quotes are not out of my mouth how am I supposed to come to the conclusion that we need more traffic? You're implying I have the same view. We actually just got a huge influx of AM members today. Also, what you consider "trolling" is not what we consider "trolling." We also do not silence members for their opinions.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Na the second ones mine. I'm not sure why that's a big deal we just had a big thread discussing **** if people wanted to see. No big deal to me AMs large and would be interested in the info Zam/2plate got while trying to prove NeedTo right.
    I said the lulz about **** reps jumping in like last time; they did not and Unreal has been pretty good in his posts which I on a certain level agree with.

Never hurts to have more traffic either ha, people can be part of multiple boards
    Calm down a bit, like Jud said no one is attacking you personally and I wasn't being like "hey go mess with the kids down the block" lol

Either way even after everything I don't think Nate did anything on purpose just got screwed over by a new manufacturer but I'm interested in knowing exactly what is in there. Two different tests with interesting results.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

The usual. We protect companies because we get paid. See when they don't have all the facts, its a fairly ignorant accusation for people to make about us. We have companies that pay for ad spots therefore we must protect them. If they only knew...
    You protect shady companies such as : USPlabs, AX, and now Need2swallow. No shiiit you want to protect your investment, we get that sherlock. Thats why this forum is fcking shady, mods and admins are happy to negged, locked, and banned user for speaking foul of the "sponsored companies" You sound like a mad fhaggot whos getting his anal torn apart by this entire fiasco. Go a head ban me son, lulz. But hey....just don't lock this thread k hitler, no matter how mad you get, don't lock this . Pretty please?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

What does it matter I am a Purus rep?

No one is trolling just posting the results. Though Ironman does have a flair for the dramatic.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  37. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Well, considering those quotes are not out of my mouth how am I supposed to come to the conclusion that we need more traffic? You're implying I have the same view. We actually just got a huge influx of AM members today. Also, what you consider "trolling" is not what we consider "trolling." We also do not silence members for their opinions.
    Unless they are obvious trolls right?

Yes, we usually consider trolling when a person openly say's he going to try and stir the hornets nest someplace else. Its sort of obvious. But then again, you moderate how you like and have fun with that huge influx of new members....lol.

You want a link? Here...everyone go here and get all the truth
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    What does it matter I am a Purus rep?

No one is trolling just posting the results. Though Ironman does have a flair for the dramatic.
    Hey Grambo, if you don't like it here you and Purus can surely leave anytime you want. If you agree with the sentiment over there, be my guest and take a hike.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    You protect shady companies such as : USPlabs, AX, and now Need2swallow. No shiiit you want to protect your investment, we get that sherlock. Thats why this forum is fcking shady, mods and admins are happy to negged, locked, and banned user for speaking foul of the "sponsored companies" You sound like a mad fhaggot whos getting his anal torn apart by this entire fiasco. Go a head ban me son, lulz. But hey....just don't lock this thread k hitler, no matter how mad you get, don't lock this . Pretty please?
    Are you 2 years old?
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post

Similar Forum Threads

1. Partick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings
    By ironman2388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM
  2. Patrick Arnold, best oral?
    By THEstudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:24 PM
  3. Patrick Arnold and Epistane
    By e_man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 356