Patrick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    The other thing that stands out to me is the former reps etc of NTBM and Nate. I have seen other reps from other companies leave one for another or just decide to step down from being a rep altogether. Yet the ones who leave NTBM have a discerning, and powerful distaste for the man himself and his ways. This to me sends up a red flag about him. I am not going to be convinced that simply by not being reps, these guys are going to be this bitter and have this amount of animosity without some merit or warrant.
    Actually, some of them have been reps for 3-4 different companies on here and usually leave with their usual gusto. See trying to hide through web proxies is sort of futile. One guy was banned 5 different times but he's a good "bro"

Hopefully Nate will send me more money so I can erase this. Its Xmas time and I need the money.

Wait, weren't we against Nate a month ago? Man, even I'm confused now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    No you dont. Thats a lie. Your bf% is not the same as his. Period.
    Actually I know him in real life- lolz his bf is very very low, now look, i dont know wtf is in mdxt but DAMNIT SOMEONE SEND ME A BOTTLE AND I WILL FOCKING EAT IT IM COMPETEING WITH IRON LIVER JASON!!!!

but fo realz i will run that **** send it my way
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, I wish I had lots of money.
    Yeah, then you wouldn't have to rep for $150 in supps a month to agree with nate then find yourself not liking him now. You would avoid a lot of this stuff.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I have done about that when I once ran SD and started at 30mg, lol. It was crazy, I was thirsty 24/7.

Anyway, you can talk to 2k1s if you want. Or any of the other loggers. The scale doesn't lie. If you question the weight, you are calling all of the loggers liars. I don't believe that you have truly convinced yourself that everybody logging the product has lied through their teeth day after day. And then tell AM that we're brainwashed...

I may be a company rep, but i am not a liar, or a shill, and my input is far from worthless... I don't have to defend myself here, everybody knows me
    You see that's the problem. People hear the same tales of amazing gains over and over again, and they become convinced that the stories are true. Supp reps now just use the guise of being cool, helpful, and polite when in reality they are just spaming misinformation to increase their sales. If you weren't a NTBM rep you wouldn't be making these posts. It's clear and obvious that it's purely advertising. Sure it works on the majority, but that doesn't make it right. Especially when the product in question is a complete mystery, best case. You said yourself you don't know about these tests and what might be in the product. Yet you still support it's use without knowing safety.

5. [QUOTE=ironman2388;2673206]You see that's the problem. People hear the same tales of amazing gains over and over again, and they become convinced that the stories are true. Supp reps now just use the guise of being cool, helpful, and polite when in reality they are just spaming misinformation to increase their sales. If you weren't a NTBM rep you wouldn't be making these posts. It's clear and obvious that it's purely advertising. Sure it works on the majority, but that doesn't make it right. Especially when the product in question is a complete mystery, best case. You said yourself you don't know about these tests and what might be in the product. Yet you still support it's use without knowing safety.[/QUOTE]

Very valid point in this statement.

6. IMO, sure there are logs that show gains, but as we all know when your cycling you tend to beef up your diet and get a little more strict with it, take more supps, and generally train harder goin off placebo effect. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, but take that into consideration when seeing gains. Hell in two weeks I've upped 6 lbs just by changing my diet.

Now, as far as, 'something horomonal in it' I've heard this statement before. Here is the problem, I wouldnt take **** from anyone if they said.. here you go broski, here are some pills, dont know whats in it, but something horomonal is in it, you will see gains, and do a complete pct after.

I mean really, who would take random product, with knowledge beforehand that the product has unknown ingredients, and none of the ingredients it is supposed to have. Thats the issue I have with the product, too many uncertanties, and absolutely ZERO lab tests confirming the products legitimacy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ironman2388 View Post
    You see that's the problem. People hear the same tales of amazing gains over and over again, and they become convinced that the stories are true. Supp reps now just use the guise of being cool, helpful, and polite when in reality they are just spaming misinformation to increase their sales. If you weren't a NTBM rep you wouldn't be making these posts. It's clear and obvious that it's purely advertising. Sure it works on the majority, but that doesn't make it right. Especially when the product in question is a complete mystery, best case. You said yourself you don't know about these tests and what might be in the product. Yet you still support it's use without knowing safety.
    You are calling the logs "tales" like they are stories, or fables. A guy just posted his results a few posts back, but obviously, it is some tall tale and nothing more

I am not spamming misinformation

If i weren't a NTBM rep I would probably still be posting this stuff because I bought MDXT and so I have been following it closely and looking for as much information as I could find. User feedback, all of which has been positive...

It is true that I am unsure of the tests. But I have merely pointed out that everyone who has posted feedback has posted positive feedback, and that I will run MDXT as my next cycle. If that constitutes supporting its use then I'm guilty but I am not telling people to run it...
    If you want to run it, go for it. If you have any concerns whatsoever, then you can wait, or get a full refund. The choice is up to other people not me. I am not encouraging people to do anything dangerous, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    IMO, sure there are logs that show gains, but as we all know when your cycling you tend to beef up your diet and get a little more strict with it, take more supps, and generally train harder goin off placebo effect. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that, but take that into consideration when seeing gains. Hell in two weeks I've upped 6 lbs just by changing my diet.

Now, as far as, 'something horomonal in it' I've heard this statement before. Here is the problem, I wouldnt take **** from anyone if they said.. here you go broski, here are some pills, dont know whats in it, but something horomonal is in it, you will see gains, and do a complete pct after.

I mean really, who would take random product, with knowledge beforehand that the product has unknown ingredients, and none of the ingredients it is supposed to have. Thats the issue I have with the product, too many uncertanties, and absolutely ZERO lab tests confirming the products legitimacy.
    Hey i agree you make some good points, anyone should be wary of ingesting anything with an unknown factor. For me personally it's a risk I'm willing to take. I think all the gear from overseas I've used, and the research chems and peptides produced who-knows-where, constituted bigger sources of concern for me. So I am still planning on running this as my next cycle.

6 pounds in 2 weeks natty yea I believe it. But 10 pounds in 2 weeks, 10 pounds in 1 week, 11 pounds in 2 weeks... probably not placebo effect. Backpumps, thirst, hunger, acne, also placebo? Probably not... Bigtime strength gains?
    Probably not placebo.
    Have you read the logs? You should.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

8. I think the jist of it is soo many members see or read a rep take the product then they haphazardly dive in with little to no research, because hey, if the rep takes it, its gotta be good or safe, sort of thing. I dont think anyone thinks you are directly saying to posters or readers to dive right in, its all good. But by still supporting the product, in its current state of quandry and controversy, it is in a round about way endorsing the use of it as well, to newbies especially. But I dont think in any way you are carelessly telling people to have at it, regardless what it contains.

9. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Whatever you buy should have what's on the label. Nate came out and apologized to everyone because MDXT was made by a different manufacturer than usual and they were supposed to test what they manufactured but apparently they didn't. He offered everyone a refund who wanted one. I don't know what else he is supposed to do at this point...
    ----------

11/19/10:

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle
    Weather the test was done right,wrong, or indifferent does matter!, But at the same time it still raises enough questions in my mind to want to look into it further. It raises enough questions to where more looking into must be done,more questions need to be asked, and this should not be dismissed by my self, as I know some of you feel the same.
    12/7/10:

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetaas
    No Advertising/press Is bad Advertising/press.. I got people coming out of the wood work asking me to bring that product back. I have half the people who got some begging for more. I am willing to bet if I put the product back on the market I would have trouble keeping it in stock..
    Unreal, for starters, how about Nathan proclaims an apology with substance that is void of crowd appeasing fluff. I really don't understand how he can be apologetic and genuinely concerned in one thread, then arrogant and careless in another.

10. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Well, I can't argue with the test results, but if anyone has been reading the logs, there has to be something hormonal in there. Everybody running a log (and even those not running logs... everyone who's posted their feedback on MDXT that I have seen) has made gains that couldn't be accomplished naturally.

First, on AM, you have
    merdock1983, who gained 16 pounds
    pilip99, who gained 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks before bridging to Epi on the third
    reecew, who gained 12.5 lbs (not bad for 5'4")
    2k1s, who gained 15 pounds in the first 11 days alone
    mazeman, who somehow gained no weight, but gained 20% on core lifts during week 3 alone and got his bottle refunded because he wasn't fully satisfied
    On the NTBM forums I have seen at least 2 guys making gains but don't think I can link there.
    On EF forums there's a log by Ozzie87 who has gained 11 pounds in the first 16 days

And then there's been some random posts I've stumbled upon where I have seen a couple people making good gains and one person saying his buddy is making good gains but I spend so much time on so many forums I can't remember where I saw it.

So, i don't know what's up with the testing results, I really don't. Maybe there is still an issue with the testing. Maybe a very small % of the bottles are indeed bunk in some way (and you should go get a full refund from Nate). But there are so many logs showing fantastic gains, and so many people getting results, that I think you would have to be delusional to believe that every bottle of MDXT contains nothing hormonal in it.

I still have my 2 bottles and they're going to be my next cycle... and honestly I'm not too worried about it.

So to people reading, you can hop on the bandwagon "MDXT is teh bunkz and every log are lies by evil undercover NTBM reps" *or* you could have a rational look at the user feedback that is available to us.

I look forward to seeing more user feedback posted.
    What logs were sponsored?
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
    •   

11. Hoopem, if Nate turned out to be Mother Theresa, you would still hate him/her.

12. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Don't think there were any sponsored logs j2jud.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Hoopem, if Nate turned out to be Mother Theresa, you would still hate him/her.
    But he still makes a valid point, regardless

14. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Well, they do work for the companies..... gotta protect their money flow.
    Yeah, thats it. Seriously, coming from someone who works as a rep for a few supps a month, that takes the cake.

15. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    But he still makes a valid point, regardless
    To you, not to me. I could care less if a guy apologizes or what his attitude is. If he will refund my money, thats all I care about and I won't buy from him again. Case closed. The choice is yours...

16. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Don't think there were any sponsored logs j2jud.
    I'm quite sure there were some free products given for logging purposes. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Yeah, thats it. Seriously, coming from someone who works as a rep for a few supps a month, that takes the cake.
    O'Rly? I don't work for free supps. I do work for them and am compensated quite nicely... and can request product if I need it. Does that take the cake?
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    To you, not to me. I could care less if a guy apologizes or what his attitude is. If he will refund my money, thats all I care about and I won't buy from him again. Case closed. The choice is yours...
    True, this is my sentiment exactly.

18. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    I'm quite sure there were some free products given for logging purposes. I could be wrong though.

O'Rly? I don't work for free supps. I do work for them and am compensated quite nicely... and can request product if I need it. Does that take the cake?
    Then if you think thats how we operate then Custom Capsule can leave and whatever company they are affiliated and get the **** off AM. I don't need your ****ing money when their reps pop off at the mouth about issues they know nothing about. Go email Jesse that.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Hoopem, if Nate turned out to be Mother Theresa, you would still hate him/her.
    Nah, my opinions are not unfounded. If Mother Teresa made the world believe he/she was a saint, but was really out to make a quick buck at another's expense then I would still be posing the same questions.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Nah, my opinions are not unfounded. If Mother Teresa made the world believe he/she was a saint, but was really out to make a quick buck at another's expense then I would still be posing the same questions.
    Yeah, he's giving a refund and acting nice to sell more of a discontinued product. Makes perfect sense now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Then if you think thats how we operate then Custom Capsule can leave and whatever company they are affiliated and get the **** off AM. I don't need your ****ing money when their reps pop off at the mouth about issues they know nothing about. Go email Jesse that.
    Operate? In my previous post I've said nothing about the way you operate. I have on another forum I moderate and maybe here. You're talking about a completely different subject. All of this was in regards to asking "sponsored or non-sponsored"?

When have I "popped off" about issues? I've barely posted here until now. I don't believe I've said anything about AM on here, specifically. Correct me if I'm wrong. My memory escapes me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    Operate? In my previous post I've said nothing about the way you operate. I have on another forum I moderate and maybe here. You're talking about a completely different subject. All of this was in regards to asking "sponsored or non-sponsored"?

When have I "popped off" about issues? I've barely posted here until now. I don't believe I've said anything about AM on here, specifically. Correct me if I'm wrong. My memory escapes me.
    "The "real grown up world" AM and other forums aren't considered the "real world." But those are the forums where the sponsors rule, right?"

Hey, we just do whatever the sponsors say. Thats how we operate here. We sure do need the money round these parts.

There is not one sponsor on here that tells me what to do..not one. they can threaten all they like to pull ads and sponsors..let them.

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    "The "real grown up world" AM and other forums aren't considered the "real world." But those are the forums where the sponsors rule, right?"

Hey, we just do whatever the sponsors say. Thats how we operate here. We sure do need the money round these parts.

There is not one sponsor on here that tells me what to do..not one. they can threaten all they like to pull ads and sponsors..let them.

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it.
    That was taken from another site. I spoke what I believed to be the truth. How can one from the outside looking in ever make any other assumptions when legitimate negative threads about companies or products get locked or deleted? My assumptions come from your members telling me this and that (what happened on AM, etc) and how they were banned for questioning etc. I'm not saying YOU specifically did anything to these people or threads. However, I can see your view as I am saying "AM", so it does include yourself.

As said before, my thoughts were not expressed on AM. Also, that was in reference to Nate.

24. daaaayyyyummm some hot fire flyin round' these parts

well

i have nothing to say on the subject

LONG LIVE AM!
    LONG LIVE ANY COMPANY THAT MAKES GOOD SUPPS!
    LONG LIVE SCHWELLINGTONS LIVER THAT IS TAKING A BEATING ON CYCLE!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by ironman2388 View Post
    Good evening, NTBM brainwashed victims. I am a regular poster at M-F-F and several private forums. I came across some information earlier tonight that I wanted to share here at NTBM central. A regular member at M-F-F sent several monsterdol pills to Partrick Arnold for analysis.

The results from PA:

"all i found in them was one peak of molecular weight 285 which came up in my library as piperine. piperine is bioperine

i can concentrate the stuff down and try again to see if i get any other peaks. doubt it though

of course this info is just gonna cause even more debate "

There you have it, folks. I would like to thank M-F-F forum, PA, and the member who sent the monsterdrol sample for making this discovery possible. Sorry for the repost. I posted in the supp section first figuring out how to navigate this layout.

Well from the introduction we can tell you are here for one reason and one reason only.. Your agenda is even more clear then the last time some one made a thread on this subject.. Now anyone can go and check the last thread made on this subject and find out a few things.

1. Any and everyone who wants a refund can get one.
    My contact info is Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle. com
    Only one batch of the product was ever made. so there is no batch 1,2,3 just 1 the first one. That is it.
    2. I owned the fact that we did not have the product tested before it was put out.
    3. We have picked a lab(searched around and thought about it for a bit) and sent a few bottles out to have it tested for impurities and we are positive it will show that the product is clean, just like this new test shows ( even though this new test was on 3-4 random caps of god knows what and was not even sent with the bottle of product. 3-4 random caps were sent to some one. They sat in a mail box for 2 weeks. No chain of custody, not even a closed bottle. Not even a bottle sent with it.. Just a zip lock bag of random pills from god knows where and what. so this ones clearly phucked. Not to mention where is pat and why is he not posting this him self??? O that is right because in the last thread he posted that he would not post results because he knows good and well they are worthless as tits on a bull!!)..
    4. There ain't a company out there that has been around a wile and never had a problem... **** happens
    5. Nothing has changed from that thread to this one.
    6. I called every lab I knew of. Asked everyone I know for labs they know of and called them too. Not a single lab out there has a standard for testing the compound that is in the product!!
    7. out of all the bottles sold 6 people have asked for a refund. 10 people and counting have run logs and all but 1 are getting results that meet and most times exceeds there expectations of the product. You can see these logs on many different forums and more will be popping up. Not a single one ( that I can think of) are a rep for RLS...
    8. I have gotten 100 time more "when can I buy more? When will it be back in stock?I love this sh*t and want to know if I can buy in bulk and get a deal?" kind of emails/pm's/phone calls then I have anyone who was not happy. I even had to go out of my way and track down 1 guy and almost force a refund on him. He was "less" then 100% happy but still got results and I gave him a refund anyway. That was on this forum.

9. Its flattering that you call this entire anabolicminds forum NTBM central, And it certainly gows to show just how many well taken care of customers
    are here on this forum ( and many others). However there is many other companies on this website. Many other people on this web site, and Just because NTBM has thousands of supporters and happy customers here. Does not mean its NTBM central. Personally IMO I would hope this wen site is more Nutraplanet central then anything else.

They carry almost all the sponsors products ( including all of my companies products now too.. YAH!!!!! Go get some peoples they are a awesome store and know a good company and good products when they see them!!)
    There banners are all over the place and they are the top sponsor of the forum.. Everyone knows,loves and respects them... But again thank you for the complement ( as I will take it as one)..

So love it, hate it, Gossip, go for the drama queen action of it, debate it to death, and talk about it till the cows come home. The product works, 98% of the customers are more then happy and as always anyone who was not got/will get a refund.

I even sent a mass pm on my forums letting everyone know about what was going on and the last thread that was made. So every single customer knows about it and yet only 6 asked for a refund and 1 got forced a refund.

The product is no longer selling and even though I have more then enough people begging me to bring it back I am not bringing it back.

My contact info is on the Rlssupplements.com web site and the ********************** web site. My phone number is also on the NTBM web site and I Answer My phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week for anyone customer or not to call me for any reason.. I Welcome the chance to serve any and everyone in anyway I can. Thank you and have a nice day. My last post in this worthless thread!!

In closing my good friends of anabolicminds. I would like to end my post with some positive things.
    1. I am now giving out the last 50 bottles of free N2KTS! For our huge 110 bottle give away we have done on the forums here. I am more then positive a will exceed the 110 bottles give away goal I set though.. Maybe even blast past it to 150 will see. Come check that out here in this thread
    N2KTS IN STOCK AT mrsupps.com !!!!!!!!!

2. we are giving away 10 bottles of Phytoserm-347 in this thread on anabolicminds.
    Rlssupplements+Nutraplanet=Fre e Phytoserm-347 ,Bulbine Natalensis give away!!!

3. Over on the NTBM forums we are doing many different free product give aways... many chances to win a 50.00 gift certificate that you can spend at the needtobuildmsucle.com store. Come check them out.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...tml#post167690
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...tml#post167814
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...test-8471.html
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...king-8469.html
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...tml#post168048
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...tml#post168252
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...tml#post168634
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...ucts-8544.html
    http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...here-8554.html
    any many more going and more to come all this month.. Free give aways up the A$$

Ok now that I have said what I got to say. Please get back to enjoying the drama ( or note) if you wish.. I respect this site, its members, its admin and mods, all of its sponsors and thank you all.
    Long live anabolicminds and Hoooaaa Air Born for Nutraplanet!!!!

Much love and respect for all.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    Ima take a gues that you have never worked in customer service lol

You change your name alot huh?, wasnt it dwight scrute, them heat miser? why so many names brotha? Just curious so dont get defensive and neg me for another 50,000.

All right guy....I am the one who sent the caps in, I really could care less if some of you doubt the legitity of the test. I posted pics of the bottle that the pills were taken from... for those who know me here or on M-F-F or PHF ect know Im a nice guy. I was also really hoping that it was going to be legit and have actually talked with the other owner (not nate) of RLS and couldn t have been happier with how cool he was. I want them to succeed and was hoping to find some phera in the product.

Patrick Arnold hasnt said anything formerly cause I figure he doesnt want to get in the middle of this thing. He left it up to me to post his findings if I wanted to.

Guys lets not bash Nate since no one can prove that he did anything maliciously... He could have very well had one pulled over on him. Though at the moment he feels that there is a steroid in there causing the gains....but hey who knows.

Thank you all for the support and reps, I have been getting an insane amount of them today. I want everyone to know that Im not in the red because of negs from Need 2 reps. In fact I have only received reps from them never negs. They have always been great to me. Im in the red due to the neg from the board admin above. So do not try to neg NTBM reps.
    If any other mods happen to check out this thread...me being someone who has added alot of help where I could to some of the people at AM feel free to rep me otherwise I will be in the red forever.

P.S. lets not turn this into another bash NTBM, RLS, IBE thread like the last one...

that is all Carry on

27. Quote Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    That was taken from another site. I spoke what I believed to be the truth. How can one from the outside looking in ever make any other assumptions when legitimate negative threads about companies or products get locked or deleted? My assumptions come from your members telling me this and that (what happened on AM, etc) and how they were banned for questioning etc. I'm not saying YOU specifically did anything to these people or threads. However, I can see your view as I am saying "AM", so it does include yourself.

As said before, my thoughts were not expressed on AM. Also, that was in reference to Nate.
    If you believe all they tell you then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Yeah, all those threads get deleted and locked...like this one..or the one bashing IBE when they tested bad...actually 4 of them...30 pages or so...or the one about AX and StimX, or the one about USPLabs....wait, maybe the the one daily that bashes them that I forget to delete. Those are just the "epic" ones that I remember off the top of my head....or maybe the daily ones claiming CEL stuff is bunk....boy are they loving this now...see the difference is when they evolve into nothing but insults then they are closed. If not, they stay open like every other thread. So in the future, if someone tests CC stuff and finds it to be bunk, don't expect the thread to be locked...unless people start trolling for the "lulz"....just sayin.

Might want to check your facts before you include people in your accusations next time.

Oh, about the ads in the forum. I know some people like to think they have some inside info about what goes on here and how ads get placed....but if they did a little searching they would find that I already posted about it openly. So much for that "little secret". If you want to be included in those ads spots, let me know or open a site specific campaign in Google Adwords or the 6 other ad networks that run in there.

Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST

28. Okay Nate, its great that you have and continue to own up to the fact that you used someone who you dont know if you can trust to manufacture and that you would give refunds.... HOWEVER when you doubt my integrity and call into question the fact that I sent legit tabs straight out the bottle It makes you look foolish!!!!

Alot of people know me from 5 different boards! I am always honest and wear my emotions on my sleve, I never have an agenda! So you can see who when someone trys to call me a liar it might piss me off a little.

Again I believe PA has yet to respond because he doesnt want to put himself and his company in the middle of all of this. NOT because he doesnt think his test was legit. I mean come on PA is one of the smartest men in the industry...Im sure if anyone could test properly he can as well.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Ima take a gues that you have never worked in customer service lol
    Good guess.

You change your name alot huh?, wasnt it dwight scrute, them heat miser? why so many names brotha? Just curious so dont get defensive and neg me for another 50,000.
    Tell me I'm all about the money again and I will....for the "lulz".

I'm not all about the money..I'm "some" about the money...Bank of America doens't take good bro's wishes for mortgage payments.

If you paid attnetion or were around for more than a year you would realize that we do this every Xmas and Yukon and Heat are 2 different people. Common sense might tell you that too.

All right guy....I am the one who sent the caps in,
    Yeah, I think we all got that.....considering you wanted to "stir the hornets nest".

30. interesting debate here

Similar Forum Threads

1. Partick Arnold's Monsterdrol Findings
    By ironman2388 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM
  2. Patrick Arnold, best oral?
    By THEstudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:24 PM
  3. Patrick Arnold and Epistane
    By e_man in forum Anabolics