m4oht gone

MUMatt

Awards
Sledge continues to sell out in advance of my purchase. . . I want a little reservation card or something, a little reservation for a couple grams of m4ohn & m4oht. . .

On a completely unrelated, well not unrelated, but new topic. . .Does anybody know if Sledge had time to get m4oht testers? I'm kind of curious, ok very curious, for a direct comparison of m4oht & m4ohn a far as mass, strength, and sides go. My under-educated chemically incorrect mind views them as roughly equals. . .is that a vast misconception?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I haven't read any user feedback of M4OHT from anybody at all.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i second that...would like a reservation to pick up some m40hn tabs.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah The M4OHT is all gone, I will have plenty of tabs in by the middle of the week. I put them as out of stock becuase the orders are just pilling up which means my emails of people asking"when are you shipping" will be pilling up as well. so I will have plenty of tabs in.

There is no user feedback becuase I am the only one to have used it, its another DS first. I dont have the time, it would take 4 weeks to get some decent results for it and they will be banned by then. So this is just a trust in me type of situation, Knowing I wouldnt do anything that didnt work. Also there is no reason to think it wouldnt, it binds really well, its anabolic with a low androgenic profile, anti e properties. Should be a good all around mild compound.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well the m4oht was there for a while.. you shoulda hopped on it quicker.. i was there 5 mins after that and the m4ohn went on sale

it's one of those things where he's the only guy to get it from and everyone knows it..

random

Awards
Sledge,
Are the m4ohn tabs gonna be back? thanks,

steve

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read any user feedback of M4OHT from anybody at all.
Yeah, thats the reason I stuck with the sure thing (M4OHN) too. Not that I don't trust Sledge, but you really don't see the the full array of sides & benefits until the sample size exceeds N=20 or so. Remember we saw this with M-Dien, the first couple of testers (Pro & Sifu) did great, but then we started seeing the other side.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Whichever of you ordered the m4oht, you will not be disappointed. It is 4.5x as anabolic as methyltest(the oral methylated std) and only 0.6x as androgenic. On paper, that's stronger than anadrol, d-bol, winny, etc... I've read clinical studies where non-atheletes used up to 40mg/d with no adverse liver functions at all! This is some good stuff, no doubt, Sldg knows what he's doing.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Sledge continues to sell out in advance of my purchase. . . I want a little reservation card or something, a little reservation for a couple grams of m4ohn & m4oht. . .

"i second that...would like a reservation to pick up some m40hn tabs."

Hey...poor guy is trying to be as fair as possible with the looming ban. His hands are tied. I, personally am leaving the Father's Day celebration (no computer there) to come home (40 minutes) and buy some M4OHN powder. I may get.....I may not. If he were to answer each e-mail asking for a reservation it would drive him insane (and he wouldn't have enough to cover).

So good luck in 4 hours you bastards :D :D

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Whichever of you ordered the m4oht, you will not be disappointed. It is 4.5x as anabolic as methyltest(the oral methylated std) and only 0.6x as androgenic. On paper, that's stronger than anadrol, d-bol, winny, etc... I've read clinical studies where non-atheletes used up to 40mg/d with no adverse liver functions at all! This is some good stuff, no doubt, Sldg knows what he's doing.
I've got some M4OHT en route. Would you care to link to those studies, or give the citations? I would appreciate it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've got some M4OHT en route. Would you care to link to those studies, or give the citations? I would appreciate it.
I have no 'e-links' but I will look into it tonight, if I have time, for you my brother man. If you want to try and find it for yourself, the ref. I was using was from Burger's Medicinal Chemistry, Chap. 28: The Male Sex Hormones and Analogs, part 10.5 Halo, Hydroxy, and Mercapio Derivatives, p.895. I can find no real clinical numbers on m4ohn, that's why I was so excited to hear that Sledg was releaseing the m4oht derivative, because I had studied it before and knew that it looked very clean and potent on paper. I don't think anyone will be disappointed, and Sldg knew it too, because he was charging the same price g for g as the nor version, even though nobody had heard of it. He's a smart dude and can be trusted to put out good stuff now and in the future, I believe.

size

Awards
  • Established
Here is some info on oral turinabol which MOHT is compared to:

Similiar to turinabol.

Some info for you on turinabol to compare. Most of the info is dated. Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

Oral Turinabol has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Testosterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concentration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. In women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly distinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver function be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

While researching this drug(Turinabol not MOHT), I found that the East German women lifters and swimmers used anywhere from 25-40mg daily. This leads me to believe that a male bber should aim for AT LEAST 50mg of turinabol daily.

Last edited:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to you both, Size and Dr.D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
SJA and everyone else, it will go up tonight, at 8:30. I will also be adding the last 100gms of M1T that I have left. So these two mini batches should be it for those powders.

Before everyone starts posting, the M1T price was raised for me becuase of such a small order, although I complanied because I wanted more they just didnt have it. So that is why it is 10 per gram and not 8.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
SJA and everyone else, it will go up tonight, at 8:30. I will also be adding the last 100gms of M1T that I have left. So these two mini batches should be it for those powders.

Before everyone starts posting, the M1T price was raised for me becuase of such a small order, although I complanied because I wanted more they just didnt have it. So that is why it is 10 per gram and not 8.
Sledge, I'm on the website and have been for the past hour and fifteen minutes...is there something I don't know about (like the sale being over before it started or something?)

I got on a 8:15 Eastern time (you're in NY I think, so I'm pretty sure you were talking 8:30 Eastern) and I've been refreshing my browser like a crackhead since then.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D - Are you advocating using up to 40mg/d of m4ohn? Have you tried m4ohn yourself and at what dosing? Thanks

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind...just saw it go up and I'm in there...!!

Dan

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D - Are you advocating using up to 40mg/d of m4ohn? Have you tried m4ohn yourself and at what dosing? Thanks
Sorry, I have yet to test m4ohn, but based on the numbers for m4oht, I would say that it is safe to wager that the nor version is a fair bit more anabolic but maybe not quite as good of an anti-estrogen. They are probably pretty equal androgenic wise both w/ good moderate T1/2's and a GOOD metabolite profile. I would probably use the N for cutting and the T for bridging or bulking w/ something like test. I doubt you would even need any estro control w/ a combo like that. Or, they may be practically interchangeable. But 40mg/d would def be effective, I can't vouch for the liver saftey past that dose, but at 40 or less, enzymes don't elevate. I would quess that you may get similar effects from m4ohn but at maybe 25 or 30mg, instead of 40. These are well studies, educated guesses, but still just my thoughts only, as of now. I bet when it's all tried and assessed, my numbers will be very close to the "truth" only maybe a bit conservative because I don't want to see anyone injure themselves past the doses I suggested.

EPe9686518

Awards
Hey do you have the m4oht up on the site yet? I looked but diden't see it any where :(

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Will there be anymore m4ohn tabs? I got several....but feel I need more. :)

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah The M4OHT is all gone, I will have plenty of tabs in by the middle of the week.
How much for how much, Sledge? I figure 90 tabs, 5 mgs......40 bucks? Would that be right?

Ironchef

Awards
1fast400 probably has m4ohn in stock and if you want to pay for it, superfast shipping, it is sledges also so in a way your still supporting a good bro. Im on m4ohn now and really cutting out adding 20mgs of m5aa pre workout only. Also I seem fuller and my hunger is very high.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Ironchef - What is your m4ohn dosing and how long have you been using it? Thanks.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No the M4OHT is gone that was it, I wont be able to source anymore, its a hard compound to get.

Ill have about 2000 bottles of M4OHN in by the end of the week, so there should be plenty for anyone to pick them up.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
God bless :)

Um...without being specific...is there hope for the "future" of effective anabolic supps?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
M4oht

No the M4OHT is gone that was it, I wont be able to source anymore, its a hard compound to get.

Ill have about 2000 bottles of M4OHN in by the end of the week, so there should be plenty for anyone to pick them up.
You won't have any more powder or any more at all (no pills)?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 57
Syr Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 19