Starting my first ever cycle, M-Drol... - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting my first ever cycle, M-Drol...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Starting my first ever cycle, M-Drol...

I am 23 years old and just purchased M-Drol, alnt wit a PCT (Tamox) and Milk Thistle.. Now, I am confused as hell. I'm hearing many people complaining and saying that the product is harmful and very toxic and dangerous, and others saying the product works amazing. Can someone, who has taken it, please give me information and how your progress went. Also, I start out by taking 1 pill in the A.M., then one pre-workout.. Anything else I need.. Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

It is toxic and dangerous to your body, it shuts down your natural testosterone production, which will in turn lower your estrogen, it hurts your liver like drinking does, it will cause side effects like increased blood pressure, backpumps, lethargy etc.

At the same time, the gains in size and strength it produces are amazing.

It's Superdrol, one of the most powerful steroids around.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    It is toxic and dangerous to your body, it shuts down your natural testosterone production, which will in turn lower your estrogen, it hurts your liver like drinking does, it will cause side effects like increased blood pressure, backpumps, lethargy etc.

At the same time, the gains in size and strength it produces are amazing.

It's Superdrol, one of the most powerful steroids around.
    Hey brother, thx for your reply. Is it worse than drinking? It may damage it, but thats why you take PCT after you are finished with the M-Drol. And why are they so damn cheap as opposed to "the real stuff"
    •   

4. New Member

^^^^ Yup summed it perfect Machine!

One other thing if your still unsure of this stuff man dont start out at 20mg's start at 1 tab (10mg) for a week at least and see how your body reacts. Even when i was on 10mg i was getting really bad back bumps, So if your prone to that maybe look into taurine aswell. Theres plenty of things that will help your cycle pre, on and post.

Google, google and google some more! Theres more info on mdrol then you can poke a stick at!!!
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"
  5. New Member

Just another word of caution. Tamox or nolva whatever you want to call it, Is also pretty liver toxic, that wont help you with your liver. Milk thistle is what helps the liver out, But even that can be quite mild and theres better products for the job...
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtonselite View Post
    ^^^^ Yup summed it perfect Machine!

One other thing if your still unsure of this stuff man dont start out at 20mg's start at 1 tab (10mg) for a week at least and see how your body reacts. Even when i was on 10mg i was getting really bad back bumps, So if your prone to that maybe look into taurine aswell. Theres plenty of things that will help your cycle pre, on and post.

Google, google and google some more! Theres more info on mdrol then you can poke a stick at!!!
    How has M-Drol worked for you? And what other supplements are better than Milk Thistle?? Thanks
  7. New Member

mdrol worked well for me i run a low dose cycle though of 10mg for the entire time. Becoz im a sook . As for liver supps, Liv-52 is one but i like and run Life Support by anabolic Innovations. Has all the goodies in it to help while on cycle.

(UnrealMachine) above posted a good guide which may help you out. I cant post the link as my post count isnt high enough
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtonselite View Post
    mdrol worked well for me i run a low dose cycle though of 10mg for the entire time. Becoz im a sook . As for liver supps, Liv-52 is one but i like and run Life Support by anabolic Innovations. Has all the goodies in it to help while on cycle.

(UnrealMachine) above posted a good guide which may help you out. I cant post the link as my post count isnt high enough
    Nice dude.. I'll check those products out dude thx!.. Anyone have the guide and is willing to post it here Thanks!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Here's the guide:
    Unreal's Guide to Superdrol
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

yay

i dont exactly recommend SD for your first cycle but it can certainly be done... the guide will give you an idea of how the compound works anyway.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by bravesfan View Post
    How has M-Drol worked for you? And what other supplements are better than Milk Thistle?? Thanks
    I really enjoyed M-Drol, but it wasn't nearly as powerful as the current capsules I have. At any rate, for health and support I would look into Need 2 Guard along with a great Cholesterol supplement I have been using - you can PM me if you want, I can't advertise outside products, and I don't think Nutra sells Swanson. Enjoy your cycle!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I really enjoyed M-Drol, but it wasn't nearly as powerful as the current capsules I have. At any rate, for health and support I would look into Need 2 Guard along with a great Cholesterol supplement I have been using - you can PM me if you want, I can't advertise outside products, and I don't think Nutra sells Swanson. Enjoy your cycle!!
    I would PM you, but, I need 7 posts in order to PM anyone lol.
  13. Professional Member

I would PM you, but, I need 7 posts in order to PM anyone lol.
    No worries, you'll be more than fine with a solid start beginning with Need 2 Guard - it covers ALL YOUR BASES internally! Check it out and please read through the page here, you'll be very happy you took the time: http://www.**********************/sto...GUARD-p75.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I just finished a 3wk cycle of SD at 10/20/20, and am currently in a modified week 4/5 of my own design.

In short, everyone reacts differently to anabolic compounds. You can easily google superdrol, and come up with a TON of information regarding it's safe use.

Currently, I'm up about 6kg and lifts are up as well.

My current on-cycle support supps consist of RYR w/ CoCQ10, Liv52, CEL Cycle Assist, EFAs, multi, creatine, and taurine. my PCT will include much of the same w the addition of CEL PCT assist, Nolva, and tribulus.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

great, thanks!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hey feller braves fan - -I just completed an H-Drol cycle afew months back which is less potent than M-Drol however mfg/distributed by CEL as well. My suggestion, is keep reading and asking questions for another month and once you have all the schematics figured out and people have approved your cycle then start if you still want to do it. The worse thing somebody can do is order M-Drol w/o doing any research and run it because they can't wait any longer......that's like eating acid for the first time by yourself in your car all alone at night, and your 2 hours from your house. You're mostly likely gonna be screwed.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I find, as most do, that M-Drol is relatively safe (not too toxic) in lower doses. I agree that you should start with 10 mg per day if you decide to use it. I usually pulse it up to 30 mgs per day, but I am trying 10 mg every day for 4 weeks to compare. I definitely think low dose every day is working better, but I'm just starting week 2.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Believe me, I have done research for days and days, I am on my second day and on 20mg. I figured 20mg is perfectly fine because I have been lifting for 3 years. I am just hesitant on the other supplements that I should be taking while on M-Drol. I am only taking Milk Thistle as of now.. Anything else I should get at GNC tomorrow, if available?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    No worries, you'll be more than fine with a solid start beginning with Need 2 Guard - it covers ALL YOUR BASES internally! Check it out and please read through the page here, you'll be very happy you took the time: Wellness/N2GUARD-p75.html[/url]

Hmm, can I purchase this at GNC?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

almost everything at GNC is either way overprices, or worthless.

And no, you cannot get that at GNC. But, GNC will probably have the supps that I listed minus the CEL stuff.

As for dosage, it doesn't matter how long you've been lifting. dosage does not depends on your experience in training. It depends on how your body reacts to these compounds. With SD, week 2 is when you really start getting the gains/sides, so you probably won't feel too much in week 1.

rule #1 of supplement purchasing... order everything online... you will find more potent and beneficial items that are only sold online. take a look at the board sponsors as well.

days and days of research is a drop in the bucket compared to what you should be doing. Try weeks and weeks... or months and months. At least you did one thing right, and asked questions on the forums. However, you ignored much of the advice and jumped into your cycle anyways w/o having things planned out. So that probably means you are only going to choose the take the advice that you feel is easy to follow, and selectively ignore advice that you don't want to hear.

Firstly, you needed to PRELOAD milk thistle for a week prior to your cycle. Also, SD destroys your lipid profiles, so you want to take a supplement for that, most of which take a week to kick in. Most experienced people on here have done other PH/DS/AAS before, and have had years of experience with such substances. What makes you think that in your "Days and days" of research, that you know anywhere near 10% of what they know?

We will give you good advice here, but don't expect any support if you ignore it, and then come back later because you f*ked yourself up or feel like sh!t. :-)

But back to being helpful... I owuld place an order for support suppls immediately, call and ask if they have it in stock, and order by phone to get it shipped to you ASAP. Also, use all the support supps listed, unless you are getting bloodwork done and have the experience to know what you need and don't need.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post

And no, you cannot get that at GNC. But, GNC will probably have the supps that I listed minus the CEL stuff.

As for dosage, it doesn't matter how long you've been lifting. dosage does not depends on your experience in training. It depends on how your body reacts to these compounds. With SD, week 2 is when you really start getting the gains/sides, so you probably won't feel too much in week 1.

rule #1 of supplement purchasing... order everything online... you will find more potent and beneficial items that are only sold online. take a look at the board sponsors as well.

days and days of research is a drop in the bucket compared to what you should be doing. Try weeks and weeks... or months and months. At least you did one thing right, and asked questions on the forums. However, you ignored much of the advice and jumped into your cycle anyways w/o having things planned out. So that probably means you are only going to choose the take the advice that you feel is easy to follow, and selectively ignore advice that you don't want to hear.

Firstly, you needed to PRELOAD milk thistle for a week prior to your cycle. Also, SD destroys your lipid profiles, so you want to take a supplement for that, most of which take a week to kick in. Most experienced people on here have done other PH/DS/AAS before, and have had years of experience with such substances. What makes you think that in your "Days and days" of research, that you know anywhere near 10% of what they know?

We will give you good advice here, but don't expect any support if you ignore it, and then come back later because you f*ked yourself up or feel like sh!t. :-)

But back to being helpful... I owuld place an order for support suppls immediately, call and ask if they have it in stock, and order by phone to get it shipped to you ASAP. Also, use all the support supps listed, unless you are getting bloodwork done and have the experience to know what you need and don't need.
    Hey, I did not ignore your answers. I already started the cycle only 2 days ago and am going to get everything I need today such as supps for lipids. I sent you a PM dude, apparently my buddies who have taken M-Drol did not inform me of all these supps .. LOL!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

One more question guys, would I be ok with just taking the N2 Guard and Milk Thistle while on the cycle? I believe N2 covers everything from what I have read from other users.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post

Well said and for the OP ... If you are only in 2 days on this cycle, stop! Get the supps. you need and do more research! You should have preloaded support supps for at least a week if not 2 before you started your run with Mdrol. There is some good info in this thread by knowledgeable people, use it please. I'd hate to see you get screwed up ... Mdrol is not the first choice a lot of people in here would recommend a first timer to use. What is your PCT looking like?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoreaper View Post
    Well said and for the OP ... If you are only in 2 days on this cycle, stop! Get the supps. you need and do more research! You should have preloaded support supps for at least a week if not 2 before you started your run with Mdrol. There is some good info in this thread by knowledgeable people, use it please. I'd hate to see you get screwed up ... Mdrol is not the first choice a lot of people in here would recommend a first timer to use. What is your PCT looking like?
    Damn.. I guess I would have to stop :/.. People keep mentioning the Preloaded support subs.. Can I please get a list of the best choices so I can order it online now..
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Damn.. I guess I would have to stop :/.. People keep mentioning the Preloaded support subs.. Can I please get a list of the best choices so I can order it online now..
    Go up to post #9 on this thread. Everything you need to know is in there. No one is going to do the leg work for you. You decided to go this route ... you need to learn more about what your getting your body into and the problems that can happen when you do things half ass. I don't mean to be rude but damn ... people on here have given you ample info and it's obvious you haven't read or researched at all. Read the post and then put together what you think is a solid plan for your cycle. If things don't look right with your plan there will be lots of people that will chime in and help you out. Good luck!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoreaper View Post
    Go up to post #9 on this thread. Everything you need to know is in there. No one is going to do the leg work for you. You decided to go this route ... you need to learn more about what your getting your body into and the problems that can happen when you do things half ass. I don't mean to be rude but damn ... people on here have given you ample info and it's obvious you haven't read or researched at all. Read the post and then put together what you think is a solid plan for your cycle. If things don't look right with your plan there will be lots of people that will chime in and help you out. Good luck!
    I understand, but it does not list the supps that I would need while on it. I guess I'll find out myself and experiment diff supps and see the outcome. Thanks. I'll let you guys know how it goes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting an M-drol cycle, would like critiqueing
    By djrandolfs12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:55 PM
  2. H-DROL cycle starting in March
    By wolfe14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 12:48 PM
  3. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1