going to australia...ph's there?

Awards
I'm not sure if I could have anything shipped out to me there, but shipping will be expensive! I'm going to bring helladrol with me and run a cycle while over there (in about two months...) and I didn't have any sides last time. will I be ok without a serm with me? I can get everything else over the counter there, but haven't been able to find my serm...I have read most don't need a serm for helladrol and i didn't get gyno or anything, just wondering if this is safe?

thanks!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
call stallone

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol dont get caught with ANY hormonals- im almost 100% sure aussies dont allow anything

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you need a serm- period

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
In Australia you'll get "nothing!!" getting your Hdrol through customs "Not a chance!!" Getting Pct or any other Juicy sup OTC "Not going to happen!!" lmao.......

You'll get your standard supps at the supp stores, We miss out on s**tloads of the stuff you guys get in the US. Always have a 50/50 chance of weather the stuff will come through customs. Just recently some stuff got held up, and the cops went on a door bashing mission on any house address that ordered from the company.

The best bet Ive found is you'll get lucky to have some dudes selling mdrol or hdrol on eBay for ridiculous prices once your in Australia, or ask around find yourself a local source and go from there. Even if you find a 1on1 source be prepared to mainly pay top dollar!!!

Awards
well looks like i'll be all natural there lol. I get to make my own food so i can work on ratio's a lot more down there and keep it extremely clean. I just finished my first cycle of helladrol and gained around 10lbs and lost 1.8% bf. still wanting to get from the 10.9% i am right now to around 7% by next summer, so i'll finish my pct and try to keep the weight around 198-199 and then cut for a few weeks, the bulk a month, and cut the rest of the semester abroad.

how long do you guys think it would take for me to safely lose 8lbs of fat, i've read about 1lb a week, but that's not all going to be fat...

Thanks a lot guys, i've learned a lot on this site, just from reading!!!

DKZ

Awards
im from Australia myself and i have imported two bottles of Beastdrol over on two seperate occasions, with customs inspecting the package both times...if your looking for clomid or Nolvadex GOODLUCK...on the black market clomid goes for about $300 a box and even than it is VERY difficult to get. Best bet is to go get a blood test from the doctor a couple of days into PCT, tell the doctor you have been taking methly testosterone, they may give you the SERM or the may take a blood test to see what your estrogen is like...goodluck

Awards
ya, seems like i'll just wait till next summer to do another cycle. i dont mind waiting. my goal is about 210 with 7% bf, so i only have another 25lbs to go overall.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
im from Australia myself and i have imported two bottles of Beastdrol over on two seperate occasions, with customs inspecting the package both times...if your looking for clomid or Nolvadex GOODLUCK...on the black market clomid goes for about $300 a box and even than it is VERY difficult to get. Best bet is to go get a blood test from the doctor a couple of days into PCT, tell the doctor you have been taking methly testosterone, they may give you the SERM or the may take a blood test to see what your estrogen is like...goodluck
Did u get beastdrol in?? lmao nice work m8!

Im chasing 16 more tabs of Nolva right now, and holy mother of moses trying to get them!!! All my sources have either left the area, no longer do it, or have joined the army!! lol

on the run

Awards
yeah i've been lucky with customs, got 2 seperate orders of 2 bottles of dieselbolan in. as for serms, i've had 3 seperate orders of liquid serms from a research chem site come through no worries.

Awards
well i'm not going to take the risk now. not worth it as i will be a guest in the country.

side note, i had a meeting with the dean of the business school at my school this morning and he said I'm looking "huge" which is an awesome complement!!!