First Cycle, Epi, 265lbs. Come look

wgalczak

Awards
GOALS:
Stronger, faster, more aggressive

So in summary this is what I would assume would be best...
wk1 Epistrong (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 30mg/day
wk2 Epistrong (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 30mg/day
wk3 Epistrong (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 30mg/day
wk4 Epistrong (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 30mg/day
wk5 Epistrong (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 30mg/day
wk6 Epistrong (2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) 30mg/day
wk7 nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) 10mg/day
wk8 nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) 10mg/day
wk9 nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) 10mg/day
Taken for first 45 days, 2tabs/day Liv52 for liver support
Also taken with this will be creatine/glucosamine(w/ chondritin) and a daily ON multivit in morning and daily Animal Pak at night
More stats about me: 4day split, semipro football practices sat/sun, conditioning weds
6'1" ~265lbs.
No AAS/PH experience

A few questions about this cycle:

1.) I'm receiving relatively decent strength/speed gains off from my current 4 day split with 3 days of conditioning/scrimmages. While on cycle can I up my training to a 2xday 4 day split without overtraining? I am a huge fan of hard work and I want as much progress as possible.
Example of my current split
Mon - Traps/Bis/Lats/Some shoulder work
Tues - Heavy squats/speed training
Weds - Track work/speed form
Thurs - Chest/tris
Fri - Back/legs deadlifts/lockouts some ab work
Sat/Sun - Full pad scrimmages + conditioning/learning coverages etc.

New split
Morning Mon - Traps/Bis/Lats,
Afternoon Mon - Heavy squats/speed training
Morning Tues - Chest/tris
Afternoon Tues - Back/legs deadlifts/lockouts some ab work
Weds - same
thurs - repeat mon
fri - repeat tues
sat/sun - same

I could also do a 4/8-day split like
Mon - Traps/Bis/Lats
Tues - Heavy squats/speed training
Weds - Chest/tris
Thurs - Back/legs deadlifts/lockouts some ab work
Fri - Traps/Bis/Lats
repeat tues on sat,
repeat weds on sun etc.

2.) Is my dosing correct for epi? Should I dose at 45 for 4 weeks or 6 weeks at 30? I'm concerned with how much I weigh also being a factor. Is it out of line to think I could get two bottles and do 60 for 6 weeks? :S My assumption is that 6 weeks will allow me greater strength gain retention.

3.) When should I dose the epi? Morning or pre workout or...?

4.) Is Liv52 for liver support and 3 weeks of nolva @ 10/10/10 enough? Also is there anything I should have on hand in emergency? I was told AI is unnecessary.

I appreciate all your help :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't up your training to more than what you're doing now. Yeah the epi will speed up recovery time but I think you're gonna over training lifting like that along with conditioning.

I would consider buying another bottle. 30 mg a day seems like it would be a bit low for you. I have no idea what your bf percentage is. I wouldn't jump in at a high dose either though.

I think most standard pct's for epi are 4 weeks, don't remember what the dosages are/were.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It depends on how aggressive you wanna be. 60mg out the gate is unneeded, but another bottle could allow 45 mg for 6 weeks. Should be an awesome ride. Anymore prob isn't needed.

The second split seemed fine but I'd think I'd be better if you had more rest days to grow muscle. But each group gettig hit twice a week is best as well. I'd do upper/ lower two days off, repeat. Or you could do upper,lower, 2-3 days off fullbody, than start the cycle over.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and nolva dose sucks. Do 40/40/20/20/20 or something like that

wgalczak

Awards
I wouldn't up your training to more than what you're doing now. Yeah the epi will speed up recovery time but I think you're gonna over training lifting like that along with conditioning.

I would consider buying another bottle. 30 mg a day seems like it would be a bit low for you. I have no idea what your bf percentage is. I wouldn't jump in at a high dose either though.

I think most standard pct's for epi are 4 weeks, don't remember what the dosages are/were.
I'm fairly lean. I'd put my bf around 16%. No bodybuilder, but no fatty. and question for the other poster, do I really need that much nolva?
Let's say I did
45/45/60/60/60/60 epi and (can't help but notice i'd be left over with 26 extra pills :p)
40/30/20/10 for nolva

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely consider running it up to 60mg if you're that big. its one of those things you have to feel out. It doesn't make any sense to run it up to 60mg a day if you have dry joints at 30mg a day with all the conditioning you have to do.

wgalczak

Awards
I would definitely consider running it up to 60mg if you're that big. its one of those things you have to feel out. It doesn't make any sense to run it up to 60mg a day if you have dry joints at 30mg a day with all the conditioning you have to do.
Yeah, I'm very physical when we condition and play so that could be an issue. I've been reading that a heavy dose of fish oil (which i already take) and maybe like cissus or krill oil can help that? Maybe prevent it before it even occurs....

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
It really has to do with how you respond to it. Some people are lucky and epi treats them insanely well. Others hate it, get dry joints or don't respond to it other than in high doses. Won't know until you try it.

wgalczak

Awards
It really has to do with how you respond to it. Some people are lucky and epi treats them insanely well. Others hate it, get dry joints or don't respond to it other than in high doses. Won't know until you try it.
Thanks for the help. repped.

I've about made my mind up I'm going to PLAN to do 45/45/60/60/60/60 epi strong and 40/40/20/20/10 nolva (10 will only last me 6 days not full 7). So basically a 6 week cycle of a fairly strong epi dose with a 5 week long dose of tapered nolva.
Probably go to like a 6 day/wk split just doing my same lifts/schedule just going 4days then the 1st 2 again then 7th day rest.

wgalczak

Awards
Thanks for the help. repped.

I've about made my mind up I'm going to PLAN to do 45/45/60/60/60/60 epi strong and 40/40/20/20/10 nolva (10 will only last me 6 days not full 7). So basically a 6 week cycle of a fairly strong epi dose with a 5 week long dose of tapered nolva.
Probably go to like a 6 day/wk split just doing my same lifts/schedule just going 4days then the 1st 2 again then 7th day rest.
Bump. I asked this question on another forum and was told my dosing is far too extreme for epi and serm. Should I go with this dosing or go 6wks @ 30? :S

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I would at least try it for a week at 30mg. I've seen people on here run it up as high as 80mg a day. I'm not sure why but some people think that epi is a hardcore steroid, it really isn't.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
quick question...You a college athlete? If so, be carefull man...If you get popped for a random, its lights out for your sports career

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
he said semi pro so I would imagine no...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established