Sore throat after M1T question

Warhead_321

Awards
I was wondering how long it took for the sore throat to subside after taking M1T? and also did you take anything to help it? Thanks all

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It seems that M 1-T places quite a burden on your immune system. To combat this, making sure you keep your protein levels up (way up), take antioxidants (vitamins A, C, E, selenium, NAC), and glutamine (used by your immune system).

Warhead_321

Awards
It seems that M 1-T places quite a burden on your immune system. To combat this, making sure you keep your protein levels up (way up), take antioxidants (vitamins A, C, E, selenium, NAC), and glutamine (used by your immune system).
Thanks Cogar! The funny thing is this bad infection came as soon as I ended my M1T cycle...like the day after. Other then the really bad sore throat, I feel fine.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome. Getting sick during or shortly after going off cycle occurs often enough that there must be a relationship, although I do not think that anyone has definitively written down all the reasons or factors. One thing to consider the next time around is to use a milder androgen after the M 1-T for a week or so as sort of a "bridge" to PCT.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
sick ....ha sick is not the word ........1O4 hows that for temperature....sore throat.... whole body aikes........stuffy nose........ and this **** happens everytime i take m1T about a week after......... and it continues till i finish cycle........so i dont kno wjhat im gonne do with M1T
but for now im gonne go with sladges advice and try T1, 4AD, first 4 weeks then go with 5aa, and 4ohn starting week 3 till week six followed by pct well c what happens

Technics

Technics

Awards
since i started m1t i have been sick with very bad flulike symptoms, they have been better, but its been about 4 months! i wasnt guna wait til i got better to go on another m1t cycle so now im on another cycle, i think after this one im guna buy tons of vitamin c and never stop drinking that hehe

Salem

Salem

Awards
I was wondering how long it took for the sore throat to subside after taking M1T? and also did you take anything to help it? Thanks all
I was worse than you. After 4 weeks M1T cycle, from 10mg-15mg,sore throat 3 days , then cause a fever until I use some antibiotics.

I guess another reason was I didn't have enough sleep.Anyway, everybody got sick sometime.

For who use M1T, we should take care ourself, be careful......