Anadrol cycle info

tsoby

Awards
So i am thinking of doing a anadrol only cycle as a bulking cycle i read that it is the most effective bulking oral and i dont think im ready for injectables yet. i will not be ordering any of the steroid components of this cycle until around march. I was planning on doing 100 mg everyday for four weeks and first question was is this an effective time? or should i run it for 6 weeks. i plan to take CEL cycle assist and i plan to pre load with cycle assist for 3 weeks before. I will also be taking CEL PCT assist starting the day my cycle ends. I also plan to run tamoxifen citrate at 20/20/20/10/10 but my next question is should i run an ai during my cycle or during the last week like arimidex or something? and other than that how does this cycle look?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 weeks of anadrol will likely blow you up and then mostly fall off when you hit post cycle. You will fair a little better if you can stretch it to 6. But really, why are you ready for an anadrol cycle but not ready for injectables? Injecting yourself isn't difficult.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of anadrol will likely blow you up and then mostly fall off when you hit post cycle. You will fair a little better if you can stretch it to 6. But really, why are you ready for an anadrol cycle but not ready for injectables? Injecting yourself isn't difficult.
I agree. Anadrol is an active steroid. So you're far from pro hormones and natty products. This can shut you down hard too, why not throw a test base, even if you run it for as short as 10 weeks?

You may need an AI, but dont TAKE your AI unless you start noticing things like lumps, sore nipples that stay puffed, constant bloat.

tsoby

Awards
yee i know about gettin shut down as i have done a m1t cycle in the past for four weeks which shut me right down but nothin nolva and natty t booster with some zma daa and trib cant fix. i could definately do six weeks that was gonna be my next question. also lets say without running a test base because im a ***** when it comes to needles how much do you think ill keep out of the weright gained?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anadrol without TEST ?? Oh man you are gonna lose most of ur gains and be depressed and hit your head against the wall twice a day for 5 weeks

just get them needles BRO !!! Do it man, dooooo it.... the first time I njected, took me 30 mins because I was shakin, I was afraid of needles but now I pin myself everywhere even in my eyes :p

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's impossible to predict how much of your gains you will keep. I can guess if you want? Ok I'll guess that you'll gain 14 pounds and keep 6-7. But there's way too many variables to know for sure. If you are only 180 pounds at 6' you've got a good chance of gaining and keeping a lot, unless you're a hell of an ectomorph.

tsoby

Awards
the thing about running test is i dont know anything about injectable reallyt other than the basics like what the most popular ones are good for. i dont know how often to cycle and when to inject and those types of things

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks at least, Monday and Thursday pin ur ass and also get some HCG

tsoby

Awards
easy enough. i dont know where to get test e i have a very reliable source for orals (my best friend) but he has no way to get injectables. so i will do research in that field

tsoby

Awards
i also dont have a very good nolva source at all i can only get cheap low quality nolva if i could get a better source pmd that would be good and appreciated