BEST PCT TEST/LIBIDO BOOSTER TO USE W/SERM

kkcinc

Awards
Of course SERM, but what else? I like to add otc AI/test booster. Last time I added Novedex xt and although my gains continued to go up, it DESTROYED my libido. I'd rather have something that helps libido. How about SERM plus nothing? What is the best way to go for most oral PH/PS/DS cycles? Also,out of curiosity are people using SARM's during PCT? How and why?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like HCGenerate...

fadogia stimulates leydig cells
3,4 divanyll binds to SHBG so more androgens are free in the body
and good ol libido boosting ingredients will have your libido on fire which will enhance your mood

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hcgen for sure

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PCT Assist or HCGenerate i would say. PCT Assist is cheaper and better at controlling estrogen as well, but the HCGenerate i think would be better for boosting test levels
I like HCGenerate...

and good ol libido boosting ingredients will have your libido on fire which will enhance your mood
You'll see a common shared aspect of the suggestions in this thread... ;)

HCGenerate for... the... win.

kkcinc

Awards
$65 is a little steep and it's out of stock. Any other opinions out there?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha is another excellent option

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
:aargh: I know man... wish it was back in stock. Still SO MANY people out there who have not experienced the amazing effects of this supplement, not to mention I'm about out and now saddened :(

kkcinc

Awards
Keep them coming. DTHC is looking good. Anything else?

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I like HCGenerate...

I have had great results with HCgenerate as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have had great results with HCgenerate as well.
Tomorrow is my last day of HCGenerate :(

You KNOW it's something special... because I can't remember ever actually being saddened when an OTC was gone.

ironman2388

Awards
Why not just extend the serm? Why would you switch from something proven to raise testosterone to something that isn't?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just extend the serm? Why would you switch from something proven to raise testosterone to something that isn't?
LOL...

Maybe it's because some of us have girlfriends, wives, and all types of women on the side to please :wave2:

ironman2388

Awards
LOL...

Maybe it's because some of us have girlfriends, wives, and all types of women on the side to please :wave2:
Since when do serms kill libido? Oh, wait that's right you're the NTBM rep who got laughed out of MFF. Why would I ever expect you to know what you're talking about?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since when do serms kill libido? Oh, wait that's right you're the NTBM rep who got laughed out of MFF. Why would I ever expect you to know what you're talking about?
SERMs have been correlated with low libidos.

And I'm still there lol :dunno:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've been done with the SARM for quite a while... my cycle ended on October 1st, at which point I immediately began PCT.

I just wanted to continue it indefinitely because I enjoyed it. Now, I just really want to cycle again ;)

kkcinc

Awards
I've been done with the SARM for quite a while... my cycle ended on October 1st, at which point I immediately began PCT.

I just wanted to continue it indefinitely because I enjoyed it. Now, I just really want to cycle again ;)
Which SARM and how long did you run it? I thought PCT wasn't necessary with SARM? I am not up on them though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha or HCGenerate. SInce HCGen is out of stock Id go SA. Add some D-Aspartic acid too. Or TCF-1

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha or HCGenerate. SInce HCGen is out of stock Id go SA. Add some D-Aspartic acid too. Or TCF-1
DAA (Test Force 2) + double dosing BRIDGE! :)

I have been on DAA (TF 2) for over a week now, and of course can't report anything profound or with undeniable accuracy, but I am NOT disappointed!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Which SARM and how long did you run it? I thought PCT wasn't necessary with SARM? I am not up on them though.
HAAAAAAAAA, I read your post 'SERM,' wow... must have been late ;)

I have never tried a SARM.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like HCGenerate...

I have used Fadogia on its own in PCT back in the days, as well as divanil and had better recovery with the stacked over a SERM solo PCT. I have recently used DAA, Fadogia, Divanil and Erase the third week and have had my best PCT yet. So Hcgenerate looks promosing. My next PCT will include Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 as well, and I am looking forward to it. :cool:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have used Fadogia on its own in PCT back in the days, as well as divanil and had better recovery with the stacked over a SERM solo PCT. I have recently used DAA, Fadogia, Divanil and Erase the third week and have had my best PCT yet. So Hcgenerate looks promosing. My next PCT will include Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 as well, and I am looking forward to it. :cool:
I too, was blown away, by the success one can have with OTC PCT preparations, compared to ancillary interventions.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The great thing is with all of these options now you can run a much lower dose of a SERM and have better recovery imo.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear alot about hcg generate......

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA, Fadogia, Divanil and Erase Hcgenerate Sustain Alpha and Toco-8
:32:

...sorry what did you say? I was too busy drooling from seeing all these supplements in one post.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOl, anyone who doubts natty t-boosters just run this in PCT and tell me how it goes. Expensive, surely, worth it, definitely.