MDXT Update? - AnabolicMinds.com

MDXT Update?

  1. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    MDXT Update?


    Is there any word on what's going on with MDXT? I thought Nate was going to run some tests on these and report back...did I miss it or are we still waiting on this?

    I have two bottles of this, but I'm not sure if I should keep them or return them....I've never had a problem with **** products (love Need2Slin), but not really comfortable running something without knowing what's in it :/

  2. New Member
    captain86a's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    78

    Reputation

    I too, am interested in the outcome of this. It seem like after the initial thread concerns, people have forgot about this. I think it is important to the integrity of the people involved that we(am members) get some type of resolution to this. And, what about the other needto products(dieselbolan v2, ect) that were being tested?
  3. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sell them to me I like collectors items
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Word has come up on another board that PA has analyzed some MDXT caps that were sent to him...he claims the results he got was different than what RTP reported, but he hasn't released his findings yet.

    Definitely looking forward to more info on this...anybody hear when **** plans to release his test results? It's been a few weeks since this dropped...
  5. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I should have the results real soon. Tonight if he gets back to me... Though I'm not sure if he will allow me to say, since I don't know if he will want to put. Himself in the middle of all this.
  6. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    I should have the results real soon. Tonight if he gets back to me... Though I'm not sure if he will allow me to say, since I don't know if he will want to put. Himself in the middle of all this.
    Just saw you posted the results on another board...definitely disappointed :/ Guess I'll be returning my bottles...
  7. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Any hint on what board I can find the results at. I have 4 bottles myself.
  8. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Yeah I don't think a proper chain of custody is possible since the product is sold out.

    Wanting to know what the results were either way and mainly what the "mystery" compound is. Also have 2 MalMass bottles.
  9. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    idk if I can post anything here regarding it...altho it should turn up if you google "what is ****?" First link should be good to go.
  10. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Thanks DavidG. That works for me.
  11. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Well that test is certainly not what I wanted to hear.

    Hopefully Need2 posts up test results soon from the bottles he sent as well.
  12. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1620

    Reputation

    POsted as Bioperine....yup that super anabolic pepper extract..sorry you got burned
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,650
    Rep Power
    1590291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ironman2388 View Post
    Good evening, **** brainwashed victims. I am a regular poster at M-F-F and several private forums. I came across some information earlier tonight that I wanted to share here at **** central. A regular member at M-F-F sent several monsterdol pills to Partrick Arnold for analysis.

    The results from PA:

    "all i found in them was one peak of molecular weight 285 which came up in my library as piperine. piperine is bioperine

    i can concentrate the stuff down and try again to see if i get any other peaks. doubt it though

    of course this info is just gonna cause even more debate "

    There you have it, folks. I would like to thank M-F-F forum, PA, and the member who sent the monsterdrol sample for making this discovery possible.
    there you go. if it does have something in it, so far, two test havn't been able to find it. lets have some more.

    btw, the results of this test were shared between pa & the sender of the caps. he chose to reveal the findings of those results himself.

    I tried to check to make sure the caps that were sent to pa were in fact the right caps, and was banned from ****.com
  14. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Wow you were banned asking what color the caps were?

    BTW mine look exactly the same as the picture zama posted at modern.
  15. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    t seems to be working for me... but maybe it isn't? seems awfully strong for a placebo. if it really is nothing I might stretch out my epi run to 6 weeks. bah humbug.

    can someone pm me the link to his findings?
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  16. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    If your having trouble findig the results search my name on that board is 2 plate guy, google it and **** and you should find my post easy.
  17. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    yeah, no.

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2+plate+guy+****+forums+monster

    interesting enough googling that yields a thread on britney spears.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  18. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    yeah, no.

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2+plate+guy+****+forums+monster

    interesting enough googling that yields a thread on britney spears.
    Google the phrase from post 9 and that will be the thread...page 8 in that thread I believe.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    957093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    yeah, no.

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2+plate+guy+****+forums+monster

    interesting enough googling that yields a thread on britney spears.
    It is in that first thread that popped up
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,650
    Rep Power
    1590291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Wow you were banned asking what color the caps were?

    BTW mine look exactly the same as the picture zama posted at modern.
    thats what I have to assume, as the ban message gave no reason.

    but it happened to be after I asked in to mdxt threads what color the caps were, then went back to check for a responce, and got the "you have been baned" message.

    I knew it was comming, I guess they think I am the one who betrayed the company, and was giving inside info out?

    but sadly for them, it was not me, and the snake (or snakes) that exist within the company masqarading (sp) as good bro's are still there, selling nate out while he f*cks his real friends without giving a reach around.
  21. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    So, the testing so far has shown that there isn't anything in the pills, I am guessing that instead of trying to clear this up and getting an unbiased test done, **** just argued they way around it...I don't know this I am just guessing this, because it seems when most supp companies have their credibility questioned, they never respond with what we want to here as consumers
  22. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,650
    Rep Power
    1590291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    So, the testing so far has shown that there isn't anything in the pills, I am guessing that instead of trying to clear this up and getting an unbiased test done, **** just argued they way around it...I don't know this I am just guessing this, because it seems when most supp companies have their credibility questioned, they never respond with what we want to here as consumers

    actually, this was his responce:

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetaas View Post
    Grey sorry it took me so long to get back to you my friend. Just sent you a pm and hope to hear from you about everything we were talking about..

    Now as for the mosterdrol-xt. Yes as Gray has said it was not made by the same people that make all of the other ************ Hormone products. In fact I am pretty sure gray knows the peeps I have always worked with and knows they are good to go..
    All this testing showing this and that on the Monsterdrol-xt product is turning out to be a joke really. I issued a net wide refund and out of 1000 bottles sold, 5 count them 5 people have asked for a refund. This test that pat has put out disproves the other testing saying the product
    was dirty. Both test cant find the active compound that's got everyone gaining muscle lolol... I have gotten 100 times the amount of emails from people telling me they love the product "and when can I buy more" then I have had complaints of any kind.
    There is at least 10 logs that I can count and only 1 person out of the ten who publicly logged the product was less then 100% happy ( he got a refund gee like always)..

    I have sent off a few bottles of my own to test for impurities only as at this point that was my main concern. I am almost completely positive its going to come back clean as a whistleass.!! Debate it,argue about it,hate it,love it, talk about it till the cows come home for all I give a damn. Product works, 98% of customers are happy, the ones that are not get a refund like always, and that is the end of this saga as far as I am concerned.

    so basically he is saying, no one is returning it, people are saying they like it, so everyone can go f* off, cause it's all about the money, which he's gettin cause no one is asking for refunds $$$$.


    on the subject of getting the caps tested.....

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetaas View Post
    Truthfully was sat around contacting many different labs trying to make a choice on the best one... I also contacted friends I work with and talk to them about the labs they use and the ones they like best and why... So it was a little late getting it out but it is out and we finally picked a lab.. Its not RTD lolol..

    it takes time to get legit results.
  23. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    Going to have to consider stop running this compound. Not bc I don't think its working for me, which it is, but because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive info on even what's in it.

    Jbry: for someone that claims to not have a grudge you certainly come off as someone with a decent size chip on your shoulder. I didn't get the negative vibe at all from nate's responses at all.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  24. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,650
    Rep Power
    1590291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Going to have to consider stop running this compound. Not bc I don't think its working for me, which it is, but because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive info on even what's in it.

    Jbry: for someone that claims to not have a grudge you certainly come off as someone with a decent size chip on your shoulder. I didn't get the negative vibe at all from nate's responses at all.
    you will never see nate act like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetaas View Post
    How about you suck my big fat ****ing **** and stop riding ulters ****.
    That ****s nothing but a pile of hate because I am doing so damn well and they have to settle for running ****ting ass research chem sites now..

    That Whole thread is one big joke to me and I laugh all the way to the bank daily well they cry like the little bitches they are. Eat my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dont like me? To ****ing bad I ain't going nowhere any time soon.

    BTW I control the advertising money of about 8 of this sites sponsors. Go ahead and keep pissing me the **** off. Watch me ****er.


    that isn't professional, and would warrant bad publicity.
  25. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    528

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Going to have to consider stop running this compound. Not bc I don't think its working for me, which it is, but because there doesn't seem to be any conclusive info on even what's in it.

    Jbry: for someone that claims to not have a grudge you certainly come off as someone with a decent size chip on your shoulder. I didn't get the negative vibe at all from nate's responses at all.
    I sure did. The arrogance was evident, and I could almost see the bird being given to the nay-sayers, even though it was LAB PROVEN to be bunk, he is still going to say b.s. His whole response came across like a giant "F YOU" in my eyes.
  26. New Member
    jdj16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you will never see nate act like this:





    that isn't professional, and would warrant bad publicity.
    wait he pm'ed you that?
  27. New Member
    TAPShr3d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    So is this Nate guy the owner of mrsupps??

    If the answer is yes, then I'm glad I didn't buy the Epi they sell... Who knows if it's legit (I'm not sure if it's been tested to be to prove it has the active compound).
  28. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TAPShr3d View Post
    So is this Nate guy the owner of mrsupps??

    If the answer is yes, then I'm glad I didn't buy the Epi they sell... Who knows if it's legit (I'm not sure if it's been tested to be to prove it has the active compound).
    Yes. He is "part" owner.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  29. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,650
    Rep Power
    1590291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jdj16 View Post
    wait he pm'ed you that?
    no that was his responce to someone who was trying to warn me about him, but I didn't listen, and blindly denfended him.

    even going as far as making a thread calling out the guy trying to warn me.

    like him, I gave nate the benifit of the doubt, but me being banned from ****, to me, speaks volumes.
  30. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,650
    Rep Power
    1590291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TAPShr3d View Post
    So is this Nate guy the owner of mrsupps??

    If the answer is yes, then I'm glad I didn't buy the Epi they sell... Who knows if it's legit (I'm not sure if it's been tested to be to prove it has the active compound).
    the compounds found in mr supps are reportedly from a different manufacutrer. same place most sup companies like purus among other get theirs from.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    957093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compounds found in mr supps are reportedly from a different manufacutrer. same place most sup companies like purus among other get theirs from.
    Yes this is correct. Anything that comes from their normal manufacturer I will back completely. This really isn't about **** purposefully giving a bad product IMO.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  32. New Member
    J2jud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yes this is correct. Anything that comes from their normal manufacturer I will back completely. This really isn't about **** purposefully giving a bad product IMO.
    Yep. The normal manufacturer does not produce monsterdrol-XT. If I remember correctly, they just went to a different manufacturer because they couldn't provide the said compound and the other company could.
    Custom Capsule Representative.
    New to Custom Capsule? Contact me via PM for a large discount on your first purchase!
  33. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Never a saw a renoun supp company act like that, it's a share, we are the ones who really pull for these guys and support them, then someone acts like that
  34. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I sure did. The arrogance was evident, and I could almost see the bird being given to the nay-sayers, even though it was LAB PROVEN to be bunk, he is still going to say b.s. His whole response came across like a giant "F YOU" in my eyes.
    maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

    I also don't understand where all the **** hatred is coming from. Yeah they have reps that are extremely active on this site and yes they tend to push their stuff as being great, but they've mostly been helpful and informative in my eyes. I think the annoying part about **** products is the random people who aren't associated with them claiming that its the best thing sliced bread. Its not nearly as bad as say for example, USP labs' forums. If you read through enough of that garbage you would lead to believe that you could compete at a pro level using only prime.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  35. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

    I also don't understand where all the **** hatred is coming from. Yeah they have reps that are extremely active on this site and yes they tend to push their stuff as being great, but they've mostly been helpful and informative in my eyes. I think the annoying part about **** products is the random people who aren't associated with them claiming that its the best thing sliced bread. Its not nearly as bad as say for example, USP labs' forums. If you read through enough of that garbage you would lead to believe that you could compete at a pro level using only prime.
    Well I think all the **** reps on AM are stand up guys, I just don't like what I am seeing about how this apparent issue is being handled. I think there are more consumer friendly ways of dealing with customers or the "haters" that troll these forums.

    Note the only info I know is from the few threads going on here at AM, I know nothing of the nature of the product or anything about whats in it
  36. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    I've gotten good results from the 2 weeks I was on it. I'm only shutting it down due to the fact that its not really clear from 2 tests that there is any consistency of what is even in the product. If I remember correctly the RTP tests were basically inconclusive. Which in my mind doesn't mean anything. i would have rather had patrick arnold have identical tests to the RTP tests for my ease of mind.

    I don't know anything about the beef between ibe and **** or even cel. mw1 seems to have a giant grudge against nate. I don't really care to know what thats all about. It seems like overly muscled guys getting angry on computers
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  37. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.
    Very well said, this took me by surprise... excellent insight.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    maybe I'm naive but he seemed like he cared about his customers rather than people trying to slander his companies' names. He wasn't going to produce more(despite there being demand for it) and he was willing to refund the money on all of the customers that wanted it.

    I also don't understand where all the **** hatred is coming from.
    They are threatened/envious of the growing success and wide spread positive results of all users taking their products.
  38. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5373

    Reputation

    Thanks for the kind words 2k1s
  39. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    528

    Reputation

    I am not hating on **** or the reps whatsoever. IMO, a true apology is never follwed with a "but" or any addendum added to the end of it. IMO a true apology is just that, an apology, responsiblity taken, end conversation. But he goes on to say the "but" and it is still an effective product, yada yada. The point isnt the efficacy, or the demand for it, its that the product is NOT what it says it is. For that, apologize, end story. Nothing to follow the apology stating about how you still defend the product, that is a tainted apology in my eyes. If you came home drunk of your a** one night from cheating on your wife/gf, she catches you redhanded, you arent going to get away with "I'm sorry honey, I screwed up, BUT my performance was rockstar status and my equipment performed and produced great results for her" Pretty sure that wouldnt fly for an apology.
  40. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9973

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I am not hating on **** or the reps whatsoever. IMO, a true apology is never follwed with a "but" or any addendum added to the end of it. IMO a true apology is just that, an apology, responsiblity taken, end conversation. But he goes on to say the "but" and it is still an effective product, yada yada. The point isnt the efficacy, or the demand for it, its that the product is NOT what it says it is. For that, apologize, end story. Nothing to follow the apology stating about how you still defend the product, that is a tainted apology in my eyes. If you came home drunk of your a** one night from cheating on your wife/gf, she catches you redhanded, you arent going to get away with "I'm sorry honey, I screwed up, BUT my performance was rockstar status and my equipment performed and produced great results for her" Pretty sure that wouldnt fly for an apology.
    Thanks for your opinion bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 416
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:06 AM
  2. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. Notes on my MDXT Cycle : @ Day 22/30
    By mazeman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 12:09 PM
  5. Update
    By mulliganoct in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in