abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats a better choice between the two? what seperates them? And whats the difference in sides?
Will buy today if i get answers quick and is for a H-drol and Androlhard cycle from pp...And maybe for a epi cycle later next year to have in hand.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've always used nolva for superdrol, phera, and epistane, and recovered fine. The more I've been reading, however, I think I'm going to use both this time around.

The clomid is supposed to bring back test levels quicker from what I gather.

But I like nolva just fine, at 20,20,10,10, and an AI and natty t-booster.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Clomid.
Restart HPTA quicker.
Not as toxic.
Sides arent really that bad.
Does not hit my libido or energy.
Wont mess with IGF levels
Wont upregulate progesterone receptors like nolva does. Meaning leaky nips.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have read alot as well and i get both. But i think Clomid seems to be the best one.
Whats the best dose? and is taken everyday am i right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always used nolva for superdrol, phera, and epistane, and recovered fine. The more I've been reading, however, I think I'm going to use both this time around.

The clomid is supposed to bring back test levels quicker from what I gather.

But I like nolva just fine, at 20,20,10,10, and an AI and natty t-booster.
both? why? one is not good enough?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on the other thread about erace. Ik is best to use 3rd week of pct. Now Clomid is start of pct all the way through for 4 weeks or get off after 3 weeks and start erace?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid.
Restart HPTA quicker.
Not as toxic.
Listen to this man.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start clomid and erase at the same time.
Clomid for 4 weeks is correct.
Erase for 6-8 weeks as clomid has a long half life.
OK so for pct Clomid 50mg before bed? (from what i read) right? and erace 6-8 weeks 2-3 pills per day. Anything else i should add?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha! Clomid for sure i will order in a few.
I was going to but the trs stack from pp for pct with the clomid. Now i rather take Erace instead of sustain..Anything else i should add to pct? so far Erace, and clomid

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Clomid.
Restart HPTA quicker.
Not as toxic.
Right on... Clomid FTW!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomiphene Citrate by APX LABS 50mg per tabs..Is this legit?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Clomid or Torem is the ****. Nolva is dirt.
why would you say this?

why does this board give such a bad rep towards nolva? every article I've read has stated that nolva is superior in terms of restoring testosterone, LH, suppressing estrogen in the correct tissues, improving lipids, cholesterol, ect....wtf

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
why would you say this?

why does this board give such a bad rep towards nolva? every article I've read has stated that nolva is superior in terms of restoring testosterone, LH, suppressing estrogen in the correct tissues, improving lipids, cholesterol, ect....wtf
Nolva is a dirty SERM..
Nolva is good for gyno, but I never felt like I was recovering when I used nolva.
I switched to clomid and I get no crash after cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone help! I have the trs stack from pp but i want to take erace. Can i add it to the trs stack or sub for something else? ill take cycle assist and clomid with it

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Dirty SERM? A crash? WTF? Beats me, but its always served me well. Maybe you need a new source? Who knows!!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Can someone help! I have the trs stack from pp but i want to take erace. Can i add it to the trs stack or sub for something else? ill take cycle assist and clomid with it
You can take them all if you want.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Clomid.
Restart HPTA quicker.
Not as toxic.
I have to agree, I dont like the mood swings i get on clomid. But its better than nolva.

That being said, nolva is way better than nothing!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The combination of Erase and EndoAmp in the TRS stack is overkill, besides that the TRS stack incorporates way more than what Erase provides by itself. That said, I would use the TRS stack, and Erase after.

Read this article it explains both Nolva, and Clomid

Health and fitness articles: Clomid & Nolvadex Toxic Side Effects Exposed

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is a dirty SERM..
Nolva is good for gyno, but I never felt like I was recovering when I used nolva.
Yeah bro for sure x2. Torem is the best SERM hands down. Kept most of my gains after a cycle. I ran it for 2 months though with Sustain Alpha and Toco-8.

I used nolvadex once and i felt like total ****, clomid made sex drive high and recovered my nuts better than HCG.

Torem is ridiculous at recovering the sack. ****in boys dropped in 3 days, mother ****ers were full and i was setting world records with a sprayy LOL.

Sustain Alpha should DEF be including in the PCT it helps with recovery so much. I never felt crashed on Torem and Sustain. Especially after HEAVY cycles.

Believe it or not i use sustain alpha off cycle, keeps testosterone up and sex drive is WOOOOO lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I agree Toremifene is vastly superior in my opinion.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Oh, just an h-drol cycle..
Save the TRS stack. Use clomid and erase. That is all you need. It covers cortisol, estrogen reduction and HPTA recovery. You could addd TRS, but I suggest you keep the erase, clomid will raise your E2 levels considerably and the TRS is not too great at regulating estrogen IMO.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clomid>nolva
nothing against nolva but clomid seems better all around

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is a dirty SERM..
+1 Clomid first and foremost, a little Nolva thrown in is nice too, but i wouldnt use it by itself. Clomid gives me headaches, but Nolva makes me sweat and have hot flashes like im in a damn oven.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Haven't done a cycle yet, but everything I read = Clomid>Nolva

My understanding is that nolva is good for when you feel some gyno aggravation on cycle.

I've been hearing more and more good things about torem...so I think I may use it on my first cycle.

Anybody messed with ralox?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, just an h-drol cycle..
Save the TRS stack. Use clomid and erase. That is all you need. It covers cortisol, estrogen reduction and HPTA recovery. You could addd TRS, but I suggest you keep the erase, clomid will raise your E2 levels considerably and the TRS is not too great at regulating estrogen IMO.
Is H-drol (Turinabol lv, Androhard)...Turinabol lv for 4 weeks and Androhard for 6weeks...So still save the trs stack? or Erace and Clomid?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The combination of Erase and EndoAmp in the TRS stack is overkill, besides that the TRS stack incorporates way more than what Erase provides by itself. That said, I would use the TRS stack, and Erase after.

Read this article it explains both Nolva, and Clomid

Health and fitness articles: Clomid & Nolvadex Toxic Side Effects Exposed
Thats what i figured..Still a little confused...Trs&Clomid or Erace and clomid for a Turinabol lv (h-drol) and Androhard cycle. I want to make sure i do it right and keep all gains

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We specifically tailored the TRS stack for pct, it combines everything that is needed. I love Erase, but imo the clomid and TRS will be superior.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We specifically tailored the TRS stack for pct, it combines everything that is needed. I love Erase, but imo the clomid and TRS will be superior.
OK ill stick to the trs and clomid and after ill do Erace and maybe Lean extreme...

tsoby

Awards
would you take erase third week of nolva and taper down? or just 3 pilss a day the whole time

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase as a standalone will offer great effects
OK cool....Should i wait till after or 3rd week of pct?
And erace alone? not stack?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say after, as far as stacking well that's up to you, there are numerous things you could stack it with.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK np...ty bro!...

tacoreaper

Awards
I'm coming off a hdrol/Androhard cycle, this weekend will be 6 weeks on both. My PCT is consisting of :

Clomid
Inhibit E
Cycle Assist
Creatine
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
BCAA

I haven't heard anyone say anything about Inhibit E, this okay? Thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eyey
I'm coming off a hdrol/Androhard cycle, this weekend will be 6 weeks on both. My PCT is consisting of :

Clomid
Inhibit E
Cycle Assist
Creatine
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
BCAA

I haven't heard anyone say anything about Inhibit E, this oka
y? Thanks!
hey bro! How was ur cycle? How much did u gain and what difference did it maemake? U did it on a call deficit or maintenance? Please give some details if u can...ty buddy...
I heard some say they took inhibit ..can't really comment on that one though

tacoreaper

Awards
Hey halfhuman,

It was a pretty good cycle, I basically wanted to maintain my weight of 170 or go down to 165 and be ripped. I found out very quickly it takes a very special and committed person to get results like I had in mind. I don't understand all that goes into a diet to get results like that and the amount of food you need as well. I don't like to eat so it was very hard to maintain a constant eating pattern every 2 hrs or so. I now weight 177 and feel pretty good and although I wasn't able to get rid of the lower back fat the front stomach looks pretty good. I also am in large shirts now and my waist is more like 31 instead of 32. I'll try to post pics next week but I don't think I have enough posts.

I'm going to run an Mdrol/Epi in March or April, I expect to be better prepared diet wise for that cycle. I ran Hdrol awhile back solo, didn't get near as much gains as this time( I really did it half ass though)

Good luck on your cycle ... How long are you running Hdrol/Andro for and what dose?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey halfhuman,

It was a pretty good cycle, I basically wanted to maintain my weight of 170 or go down to 165 and be ripped. I found out very quickly it takes a very special and committed person to get results like I had in mind. I don't understand all that goes into a diet to get results like that and the amount of food you need as well. I don't like to eat so it was very hard to maintain a constant eating pattern every 2 hrs or so. I now weight 177 and feel pretty good and although I wasn't able to get rid of the lower back fat the front stomach looks pretty good. I also am in large shirts now and my waist is more like 31 instead of 32. I'll try to post pics next week but I don't think I have enough posts.

I'm going to run an Mdrol/Epi in March or April, I expect to be better prepared diet wise for that cycle. I ran Hdrol awhile back solo, didn't get near as much gains as this time( I really did it half ass though)

Good luck on your cycle ... How long are you running Hdrol/Andro for and what dose?
Yea diet is key to everything...Im doing hdrol for 4weeks and androhard for 6 weeks...The hdrol(turinabol at normal dose which is equivalent to i believe 75mg)...
Yea my next cycle after this one will most likely be Epi as well