First Cycle for a friend

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Tell me what you guys think: (anything to add here?)
1st Cycle:

ON 30 days:
200mg 1-test ED
300mg 4-ad ED
30mg M5aa preworkout

OFF 28 days:
40mg Nolvadex
20mg Nolvadex

Products: SuperOne+, Masterdrol (m5aa)

For a 22 year old 6'1'' 190ish - He has been training for 2 years went from 150lbs to as high as 200lbs. I figure he has payed his dues. Goal are strength, lean mass, size, weight (in that order).

I'll have him eatting correctly and often. ~4000 calories and 250+ grams of protein.

What are your thoughts for a first cycle?

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I used m5aa, I did 10mg in the day, and 20mg pre workout...Kept it going the whole day, and really kicked in the workout.....felt better than just doing it all pre workout.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. M5aa is one of the few compounds I don't have personal experience with.
So maybe 10mg in the morning. And 20mg prior to workout?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
When I used m5aa, I did 10mg in the day, and 20mg pre workout...Kept it going the whole day, and really kicked in the workout.....felt better than just doing it all pre workout.

How long prior to workout did you take the 10MG?

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10mg in the morning, and 20mg before evening workout...just switch it if you workout in the morning...I was somewhere 10hrs apart, I think as long as you keep levels up a little you will be good.M5aa is my favorite Methyl....makes you hard and vascular...and make you agresive with the iron, and makes your libido very positive...I only did it for 2 weeks, because I was coming of M1t.With the stack your friend is doing he should do very nice.Its a very high androgen in mainly it converts to DHT...so watch for side sides.I had none though.Keep the diet lean and clean.

Peace

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping he doesn't have any propensity for MPB, the combination of 1test and M5AA could be brutal on the hairline.