New ph inject?

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
Hey everyone was wondering if there was any new legal phs that you can convert into an injectable? I've done some searching and all i find is 4-ad conversions. Not really planing to do any ph injects just was wondering, thanks for any info guys.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
oh i read somewhere that someone injected andro hard. Not sure how true this was.

2die4

2die4

Awards
Y would "some one" inject andro hard when its ŃŐŃ-ĹĨVĔŔ ŤŐЖĨČ – ŃŐŃ-ĔŚŤŔŐĞĔŃĨČ ???

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed. lawl

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
Y would "some one" inject andro hard when its ŃŐŃ-ĹĨVĔŔ ŤŐЖĨČ – ŃŐŃ-ĔŚŤŔŐĞĔŃĨČ ???
not sure. I remeber reading the post just cant remeber where. Wasn't here tho.

Last edited:
beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
Just get the real deal.
i hear that. But i was searching around and seen some old post about people injecting 4-ad with good results. So it got me wondering if anyone was doing the same with something new or was 4-ad the only conversion there is or was.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be alot of work. the old ph 4-andro-diol was a direct precursor. once converted, you'd have str8 test, so then you'd mix with oil.

4-ad now is 4-dhea, requires two conversions to test, then you would still need to mix with oil.

unless you can take injecting str8 test into your muscles. i hear it's painful.

not to mention making sure everythin stays sterile and clean.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I think its an interesting topic, but way too much work and probably quite un-sanitary....I would never do it.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
4-ad now is 4-dhea, requires two conversions to test, then you would still need to mix with oil.

Whould be intresting to know how

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
just read a tread somewhere on converting dhea to pure test at home on another site. Very good read and much easier than i thought. Still harder then a syno kit but it claims to make 4 garm of base for 40 bucks. Don't know if i can post it but u can pm me for the link.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
honestly why do you care? Inj test or roids are readily available...if you don't trust a source simply buy the raw materials. Easy to buy...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would be alot of work. the old ph 4-andro-diol was a direct precursor. once converted, you'd have str8 test, so then you'd mix with oil.

unless you can take injecting str8 test into your muscles. i hear it's painful.

not to mention making sure everythin stays sterile and clean.
This board was founded on homebrews, we had a few ppl and posts about these conversions back in the day

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just read a tread somewhere on converting dhea to pure test at home on another site. Very good read and much easier than i thought. Still harder then a syno kit but it claims to make 4 garm of base for 40 bucks. Don't know if i can post it but u can pm me for the link.
Should be info on it here. 1-test cyp (although not a ph)was being used on here before it was banned.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
honestly why do you care? Inj test or roids are readily available...if you don't trust a source simply buy the raw materials. Easy to buy...
just to learn something new. Can make things much cheaper and you control the potency, plus it takes some of the risk out of being busted. On the other had bad info can cause a whole new set of risk.