ERASE Results

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't frequent this forum very often, and it appears to be the fastest moving forum on here.

So to save me the time of doing lots of searching, who has ran Erase with one of the popular prohormones, and how did you like it?

What did your cycle look like?

Or if you ran it to help recover for a cycle, how did it work in your PCT and how did you use it?

Just trying to get the general census here - thanks!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Used it for PCT from mdrol. Loved it, picking up a few more bottles, its going to be a staple for my pct's. Also thinking about using it on cycle if needed instead of arimidex, dunno tho.

Overall.. product is awesome.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to know myself as i am starting my cycle soon...I am eager to try Erace i hear lots of good reviews but havent heard of taking it during cycle or pct...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
^ actually there are tons of posts in the supplement section on this product. You just need to go look. It's not a very old supp so its not like you have to look back years..

Almost every one that I've read has used it during pct.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
How are guys incorporating it in PCT? Are they tapering up as SERM dosage goes down or straight run with SERM?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ actually there are tons of posts in the supplement section on this product. You just need to go look. It's not a very old supp so its not like you have to look back years..

Almost every one that I've read has used it during pct.
Yea im going to look some up.....I think during is good to keep libido high but im no pro on that...pct sounds good too..but i will research more

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are guys incorporating it in PCT? Are they tapering up as SERM dosage goes down or straight run with SERM?
Seems like people are adding it in week 3 of PCT or using it as an OTC PCT at 3 caps per day

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
It is in no way supposed to be an alternative to a serm, adding it in week 3 is about right. 2-3 caps daily. I chose 3, some prefer 2.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is in no way supposed to be an alternative to a serm, adding it in week 3 is about right. 2-3 caps daily. I chose 3, some prefer 2.
Thats what i will do..
Whats better clomid or nolva? what are the different sides from one another?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
What I'm going to do is use it like I used to use Alri's RESTORE.....starting week 3 of PCT, so first 2 weeks are Nolva only (actually w/ clomid I've decided), then start tapering the Erase down.

Everything I've read about it is great, so I'm looking forward to trying it for myself.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I could use erase myself as I am on clomid..
need me an AI.. Has no monies.. I have used erase though and it does work well.

ruffrhyder

Awards
Eager to try it in a PCT, I got a hold of some with the triple crown stack special

tsoby

Awards
for a cycle of m1t do you think it would be better to throw erase into the pct in the third week? or just do a seperate cycle of it later on. i know it is a estrogen suicide inhibitor so would i experience an estrogen like backlash when i come off it?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suicide inhibitors seldom show any rebound, unless they have an androgenic or estrogen metabolite, which Erase does not

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havn't used it yet. how does this compare to 6-bromo & formestane?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havn't used it yet. how does this compare to 6-bromo & formestane?
Lower Ki value than formestane (stronger AI). Not sure what the Ki of 6-bromo is

6-bromo and formestane both have androgenic metabilites, which is counter productive IMO. Erase does not

Erase may have cortisol lowering properties as well

You dont have to wipe Erase on your skin

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Lower Ki value than formestane (stronger AI). Not sure what the Ki of 6-bromo is

6-bromo and formestane both have androgenic metabilites, which is counter productive IMO. Erase does not

Erase may have cortisol lowering properties as well

You dont have to wipe Erase on your skin
6-bromo is strong as ****. Like 50mg/day absolutely gave me serious low estro sides. I take HALF a pill mornings and pre workout, and that seems about right.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^yea, 25mg of 6-bromo is where it is at.

12.5mg of a isomer & 12.5mg of b isomer. just enough & you feel good on it.

I just may have to try some erase someday.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys talking just 6-bromo in general? And when were you using it (on cycle AI, PCT?)

Thanks!!

I got some on sale at NP awhile back and dunno what to do with it now, since everyone said aromasin is what I want on cycle. But I still wanna try the 6-bromo first.