jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump the boladiol, lets see some methyl trenadione:

17a-Methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

ha ha, where is jasen at, i know he'd love it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember reading about this one the first time i was going through Anabolics 2007 and being like WTF.

I think you should stack it with cheque drops and halotestin

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, dont forget your test base. :p

i'd buy a methyl tren-dione p/h. just to have for in the future. well, i'd buy two, one to try out, and another to have as a collector's item. lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:firedevil:
:box::box::box::box::box::box::box:
Hail the Dark Side​

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's funny when you think about like superdrol's rating was 20/400, and these two in the triple digits!

got liver?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd buy it! Lol nah I probly really would... Though i'd prob be too scared to run it. I mean methyl tren is insanely scary but dimethyl is just stupid. I'd run it at 1 mg mayb.... Maybe

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I'd be ****ting my pants scared while running it, if I could even bring myself to do it.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methyl tren (methyltrienolone) dosages start at around 25 micrograms. Would dimethyl tren be dosed in picograms?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont even know how they'd do it. it'd probably have to be in an oral solution for sure.

or in caps filled with liver support supps, with a teenee, tiny amount of di methyl tren also. lol

but people have been using methyl tren recently, as it's been for sale from a undeground company, so if it is legit, it isn't too bad, but who knows if it is legit?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I though all tren was banned, is this type of tren somehow legal?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ibe/phf is releasing a ph to trenbolone. one step away from it.

having a direct precursor to methyl tren is only adding a methyl group away from the soon to be released "trenavar" aka trenadione.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait wait wait ibe.phf is releasing their ph that converts to methyl tren? Or dimethyl tren? or just focking tren? IM confused. If it does convert to methyl tren thats got to be one of the stupidst ****ing moves ever, and if it converts to DImethyl tren, well, I dont know how to even respond to that except its way more retarted than the conversion to methyl tren.

If it converts to just good ol tren i will run it

if not screw that methyl tren and dimethyl tren i dont think i will ever touch

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
ibe/phf is releasing a ph to trenbolone. one step away from it.

having a direct precursor to methyl tren is only adding a methyl group away from the soon to be released "trenavar" aka trenadione.
I saw that announcement they made a few weeks ago, I'm following for updates there, definitely worth taking a closer look and picking up some before its gone for sure, they may not do a large batch

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
wait wait wait ibe.phf is releasing their ph that converts to methyl tren? Or dimethyl tren? or just focking tren? IM confused. If it does convert to methyl tren thats got to be one of the stupidst ****ing moves ever, and if it converts to DImethyl tren, well, I dont know how to even respond to that except its way more retarted than the conversion to methyl tren.

If it converts to just good ol tren i will run it

if not screw that methyl tren and dimethyl tren i dont think i will ever touch
A non methyl pro hormone wouldnt convert into a methylated homone.
It just converts to plain tren.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A non methyl pro hormone wouldnt convert into a methylated homone.
It just converts to plain tren.
its so obvious i over looked that fact :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i was saying their direct precusor to trenbolone only needs to have someone add a methyl group to it, and someone will have them a ph to methyl tren.

right now, no one has released this yet, im just putting the idea out there. ;)

but ibe/phf is releasing a 1 step pro hormone to trenbolone.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How difficult is it to methylated a compound? It would be great If a lab would put themselves out there and methylate some tren for us!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I've never even seen dimethyltren on any AAS source list.
The stuff was only developed to study AR binding in the laboratory, since it binds tighter than anything imaginable.
I think I recall that Vadim Beliaev (the Polish pharmacist-turned BBer that was on BB.com) might have used it once for pre-contest, but he didn't advise that anyone else use it because of the gains:side effects ratio (or maybe that was just methyltren).

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
How difficult is it to methylated a compound? It would be great If a lab would put themselves out there and methylate some tren for us!
There are labs out there that distribute methylated tren...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, but methylated tren-dione would be legal. (in the same sense that sd is legal)

make it a diol and you wont even need it to convert!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck finding a company to produce that.
if they can make money on it somebody will step up, someone is selling a pre-workout with SD, maybe its just a matter of time for someone to start selling some methylated tren-dione :439:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they can make money on it somebody will step up, someone is selling a pre-workout with SD, maybe its just a matter of time for someone to start selling some methylated tren-dione :439:
How about a pre workout with SD & Tren :439:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that's true. We should contact that company and make the suggestion ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I want some

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
bump the boladiol, lets see some methyl trenadione:

17a-Methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

ha ha, where is jasen at, i know he'd love it.
My first thought when I saw the ratings were, how and when could I put this in my body

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J back from the dead... with a vengeance... haven't seen you in this side of town for a while...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was already thought of...everyone told us no....freaky way
lol, I bet, you'd probably have to put some disclaimer like "use at own risk" along with all the other normal disclaimers. lmao.

I would use it fo sho.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first thought when I saw the ratings were, how and when could I put this in my body

I know right!

the di methyl tren, that is the strongest binding steroid to the androgen receptor ever made.

gains/sides would be insane.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what's going to kill me first my liver being dead or the staff I got from all the ripped open stretch marks :/ LOL

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know right!

the di methyl tren, that is the strongest binding steroid to the androgen receptor ever made.

gains/sides would be insane.
if this stuff is that powerful I'm sure there's ppl out there selling it and using it, how come we dont hear more about it? :think:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
some **** is so strong gains/sides that it becomes usless

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if this stuff is that powerful I'm sure there's ppl out there selling it and using it, how come we dont hear more about it? :think:
There are UGLs selling methyl tren. I've seen 250 mcg tablets offered. The feedback I've heard (even from experienced users) is that it is too strong to be of any use.

Dimethyl tren? There is not enough Liv52 in the world...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
some **** is so strong gains/sides that it becomes usless
would that still be the case if used at low doses? I hear ppl getting good gains on 5mg of SD with little sides

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
There are UGLs selling methyl tren. I've seen 250 mcg tablets offered. The feedback I've heard (even from experienced users) is that it is too strong to be of any use.

Dimethyl tren? There is not enough Liv52 in the world...
if the sides are such that make this useless i would leave it alone although at a very low dose its still enticing... but again this tren, not something you want to take it lightly.. I just wonder how this effects ones temper? :D

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
if the sides are such that make this useless i would leave it alone although at a very low dose its still enticing... but again this tren, not something you want to take it lightly.. I just wonder how this effects ones temper? :D
More than anything else. It is intensely androgenic and makes you feel like ****. If anything can cause "roid rage", it would be this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all of the points above are pretty good ones.

I dont believe di methyl tren has ever been used except in vitro studies (poor rats) I heard a report of a pro bb'r (forget the name) who experimented with di methyl tren, but stated the sides/gains were both too extreme.

but the methyl tren, I could see the possibly being used at a super low dose.

I'd want to try it even for a week, so I could experience it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say if ur goibg to use low dose sometimes u can go to low. U jusr got twork with it. 5 mg sd is worthless to me flp coin and 10-20mg dbol is perfect for me everyone is diff. Ppl forget anabolics is nit like usual supps, everyone has diff dose on anabolixs, me and unreal are literally immune to test inj ust ask him lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah absolutely jasen, that's the biggest thing I've learned about steroids. Everybody responds differently to different steroids; people need different doses, and you may respond great to one steroid and make no gains off another steroid.

Test doesn't do much at all for me besides make me horny as ****. But when i mentioned this on more oldschool styled AAS boards like MD I got flamed to hell for being an idiot, a noob, a troll, etc. But not everyone makes gains on test it's a fact. Not everybody makes gains on every steroid. Everybody is different.

Just like with everything else in bodybuilding (the way you structure your diet, the way you make your routines) you have to try things out until you find out what works best for you.

And that's part of why bodybuilding is such a long process and why you shouldn't jump right into cycling.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yupp

Even to this day one if my fav is 8wks 15-20mg dbol recomp