Best time to dose SuperDrol

Smith402

Awards
I was wondering what is the best time to dose superdrol i have always spread the dosing's out throughout the day but i was wondering if it was alright to dose all at once an hour before workout or if it would be better to keep it the way i have in the past and spread them out...

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
its up to you man, how many mg are you dosing throughout the day?? I always took 2 seperate dosings one in the morning, and one preworkout. sometimes i workout in the morning too, i'd space out about 6-8 hrs when I ran mdrol.... have you started your cycle yet?? Have fun dude, superdrol is the BEST :)

Smith402

Awards
just started today got all my shiat for my pct thought i would start at the end of the week so i can end on the end of the week ill be bridging into Epi for a 6 week cycle yea it has like an 8hr half life somthing i think it would be best to dose it through out the day

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
just started today got all my shiat for my pct thought i would start at the end of the week so i can end on the end of the week ill be bridging into Epi for a 6 week cycle yea it has like an 8hr half life somthing i think it would be best to dose it through out the day
I ran that bridge back in August, gained a solid 18lbs, with a little bf added, I was trying to bulk up, I easily cut that bf% down though after 2 months.... It is a GREAT cycle, make sure your diet and workout plan is in check.... I am planning to start a HDROL cut cycle here in a couple weeks.... are you keeping a log?? I would just for record on how you do, and to have some help along the way.