Best time to dose SuperDrol - AnabolicMinds.com

Best time to dose SuperDrol

1. New Member
    Answers

Best time to dose SuperDrol

I was wondering what is the best time to dose superdrol i have always spread the dosing's out throughout the day but i was wondering if it was alright to dose all at once an hour before workout or if it would be better to keep it the way i have in the past and spread them out...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

its up to you man, how many mg are you dosing throughout the day?? I always took 2 seperate dosings one in the morning, and one preworkout. sometimes i workout in the morning too, i'd space out about 6-8 hrs when I ran mdrol.... have you started your cycle yet?? Have fun dude, superdrol is the BEST

3. New Member
    Answers

just started today got all my shiat for my pct thought i would start at the end of the week so i can end on the end of the week ill be bridging into Epi for a 6 week cycle yea it has like an 8hr half life somthing i think it would be best to dose it through out the day

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smith402 View Post
    just started today got all my shiat for my pct thought i would start at the end of the week so i can end on the end of the week ill be bridging into Epi for a 6 week cycle yea it has like an 8hr half life somthing i think it would be best to dose it through out the day
    I ran that bridge back in August, gained a solid 18lbs, with a little bf added, I was trying to bulk up, I easily cut that bf% down though after 2 months.... It is a GREAT cycle, make sure your diet and workout plan is in check.... I am planning to start a HDROL cut cycle here in a couple weeks.... are you keeping a log?? I would just for record on how you do, and to have some help along the way.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Best time to dose?
    By whosurmama in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. best epi dose time..
    By nerkle3000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:22 PM
  4. Superdrol -best time to dose 10mg pre-workout