Super worried about X-Tren

F

fatherenis

Awards
So I got 2 bottles of X-Tren before the ban and I wanna run 1 with dermacrine as a bridge off of a superdrol cycle after christmas or by themself. The thing is I'm super scared of Gyno I've heard some crazy things bout tren and I wanna be sure that I'll be safe. Other than a serm for PCT and AI's and the obvious cycle support supps. What other precautions can I take to be sure I'm gonna be ok?

H

hagels316

Awards
From what I know, the gyno risks from x-tren are prolactin induced. So OTC supps like Vitex, P5P, and L-dopa can help combat this (AI's will do nothing for this). Last time I ran tren, I used both P5P and Vitex on cycle and PCT and had no issues. I would recommend at least one of these on cycle/PCT to keep prolactin levels at bay. Also, most users like to run Clomid after a tren cycle as it appearently does not effect prolactin levels like Nolva does.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cabergoline tabs
pramipexole

I tried the P5P, Vitex, B6 ****tail for my tren cycle and in terms of helping my gyno, it was probably 10% effective (i.e. was way way way too weak).

P

purelife1

i would get clomid...i ran dermacrine with with my last cycle of tren and never had any real libido problems and PCT was very smooth...but definately use clomid for PCT

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
androhard has been reported to help greatly during "tren" cycles.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Id just ran X Tren. I had some pre existing gyno which started flaring up at the begining of the second week. I took about 2 pills of Inhibit E for about 4 days and it put an end to the flare up.

I researched it. What happens is often times there is still a lot of estrogen flowing in the body before shut down. A progestin cant form gyno on its own. It needs estrogen. So putting a stop to the free flowing estrogen before shut down should put an end to the chance of gyno.

I didnt have any p5p, vitex, etc. So I cant say about those products but they suppose to help. I do know though that the Inhibit E helped.

F

fatherenis

Awards
What do I dose P5P and Vitex at on the X-tren cycle?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Caber and prami are expensive!!! But would keep gyno awY. I was thinking of just low dosing some letro or armi on my tren cycle. I also read if you handle your estrogen te prolactin gyno shouldn't happen.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Id just ran X Tren. I had some pre existing gyno which started flaring up at the begining of the second week. I took about 2 pills of Inhibit E for about 4 days and it put an end to the flare up.

I researched it. What happens is often times there is still a lot of estrogen flowing in the body before shut down. A progestin cant form gyno on its own. It needs estrogen. So putting a stop to the free flowing estrogen before shut down should put an end to the chance of gyno.

I didnt have any p5p, vitex, etc. So I cant say about those products but they suppose to help. I do know though that the Inhibit E helped.
Good advice, but IMO you need to combat it from both angles. On-cycle AI + L-dopa, P5P, etc. With low-ish E and prolactin anatagonizers your risk should be small.