Double Dragon

  1. Double Dragon


    Looking at trying some double dragon products. SD 20 (superdrol; always respond well to this), would you guys stack it with DD's version of Halo or their "WIN 50" ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol). Is there any other companies with a product with the WIN 50 compound?


  2. Dude, that game for NES was awesome!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Dude, that game for NES was awesome!
    Yes it was! lol..tore up the arcade version
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Dude, that game for NES was awesome!
    yes it was 1,2,3 were the ****.

  5. haha I like how everyone is only talking about the game.

    PS...The movie Double Dragon: Filmed in Cleveland.. =)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PhREAK View Post
    haha I like how everyone is only talking about the game.

    PS...The movie Double Dragon: Filmed in Cleveland.. =)
    the movie was really bad . it was super mario bad.

  7. video games are not meant to be movies, proven time and time again, but they keep trying lol

  8. hahah, oh yea, sorry op, I have no input on the products for ya. gl man.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    video games are not meant to be movies, proven time and time again, but they keep trying lol
    This is true.. Look at Max Payne..sweet game, terrible movie.

  10. i wouldn't bother stacking SD with either halodrol or prostanozol, both are sooo weak next to SD all you would be looking at is some additional hardness from them, maybe dry joints from the zol.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  11. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i wouldn't bother stacking SD with either halodrol or prostanozol, both are sooo weak next to SD all you would be looking at is some additional hardness from them, maybe dry joints from the zol.
    What would you recommend stacking with it then? I've done two stand alone SD cycles (Microdrol and Torque) and I didn't even see half the result I got with E-Pol (SD+tren). Thanks for the input

  12. I think DOOM with The Rock was pretty good, and the first Mortal Kombat....Hitman was OK.

    And on the same note, video games that are based off of movies suck equally as bad.

  13. I wouldn't stack SD at all, i would bridge SD into something else. I guess that counts as 1 week of stacking.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  14. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I think DOOM with The Rock was pretty good, and the first Mortal Kombat....Hitman was OK.

    And on the same note, video games that are based off of movies suck equally as bad.

    totally forgot about hitman.. good flick

  15. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I think DOOM with The Rock was pretty good, and the first Mortal Kombat....Hitman was OK.

    And on the same note, video games that are based off of movies suck equally as bad.
    POKEMON Great game and movies
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Double Dragon Win 50
    By dpitg00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:55 PM
  2. Double Dragon SOS 500 New Formula
    By TM0275 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:44 PM
  3. double dragon sos 500 pct
    By JACKEDUP10 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
  4. Double Dragon PCT 350?
    By DT56 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 03:46 PM
  5. Double Dragon Anyone ?
    By johnfaas in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Log in
Log in