Double Dragon

Gygas21

Awards
Looking at trying some double dragon products. SD 20 (superdrol; always respond well to this), would you guys stack it with DD's version of Halo or their "WIN 50" ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol). Is there any other companies with a product with the WIN 50 compound?

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
haha I like how everyone is only talking about the game.

PS...The movie Double Dragon: Filmed in Cleveland.. =)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
video games are not meant to be movies, proven time and time again, but they keep trying lol

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
hahah, oh yea, sorry op, I have no input on the products for ya. gl man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wouldn't bother stacking SD with either halodrol or prostanozol, both are sooo weak next to SD all you would be looking at is some additional hardness from them, maybe dry joints from the zol.

Gygas21

Awards
i wouldn't bother stacking SD with either halodrol or prostanozol, both are sooo weak next to SD all you would be looking at is some additional hardness from them, maybe dry joints from the zol.
What would you recommend stacking with it then? I've done two stand alone SD cycles (Microdrol and Torque) and I didn't even see half the result I got with E-Pol (SD+tren). Thanks for the input

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I think DOOM with The Rock was pretty good, and the first Mortal Kombat....Hitman was OK.

And on the same note, video games that are based off of movies suck equally as bad.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't stack SD at all, i would bridge SD into something else. I guess that counts as 1 week of stacking.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I think DOOM with The Rock was pretty good, and the first Mortal Kombat....Hitman was OK.

And on the same note, video games that are based off of movies suck equally as bad.

totally forgot about hitman.. good flick

smith22

Awards

POKEMON Great game and movies