600mgs of Epi

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on what to do with 600mgs of epistane and a bottle of SD? I'm either tossing it or using it, I have 60 caps left.

I was thinking SD 10/20/20 and Epi 0/0/30/30/30.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Buy more epi and run it at a higher dose(40-50 mgs) for 4 weeks

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Buy more epi and run it at a higher dose(40-50 mgs) for 4 weeks
I haven't been that impressed with epi so if I'm buying anything else it will be more SD. I just thought that a low dose of epi might help harden the superdrol gains if know one has had good results with this I'll just stick to straight superdrol for 3-4 weeks and scrap the epi all together.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you stick to sd only you will loose alot of gains i think, run the epi bridge imo

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosages have you used before with epi? If you're going to toss it though, just send it my way haha I'll add it to the two bottles I already have

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I <3 epi @ 40!!

I would bridge it....maybe do the SD for 4 weeks instead of 3 since you only have a lil bit o' epi.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
if you didn't get much from running epi, why would you run it again?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it better at 60mg. Just save it til you come across a deal and pick up some more. Run it at 60 and you'll likely enjoy it better.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your gonna toss the epi send it to me.....SRS!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about just using another hormone altogether? or are you just trying to get rid of what you have?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
if you didn't get much from running epi, why would you run it again?
I was just thinking that it would help me harden up the gains from the SD. Epi gave me some results but I found superdrol to be much more effective.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about just using another hormone altogether? or are you just trying to get rid of what you have?
Just trying to get rid of what I have. I haven't run anything for about 2.5 years now and I just want to get the most out of this cycle as I probably won't do another cycle for a long time after this one.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
It obviously wouldn't hurt to run the Epi like that, I just don't know how effective it will be. Especially since you said you don't respond well to epi

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on what to do with 600mgs of epistane and a bottle of SD? I'm either tossing it or using it, I have 60 caps left.

I was thinking SD 10/20/20 and Epi 0/0/30/30/30.
After a cycle like this your bloods will br trash. Stick with something a little more user frendly.

kkcinc

Awards
I would reverse it. And ramp up to the SD. Like this:
Epi 20/30/40/00/00/00
SD 00/00/10/20/20/20

That would give you a solid six week cycle with steady gains each week.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
After a cycle like this your bloods will br trash. Stick with something a little more user frendly.
Yeah, I agree. I think I'm just going to get another bottle of epistane and give it another shot at a higher dose.

I was thinking 30/40/40/50/50. Or potentially kicking it off with 10mgs of m-drol pre-workout for a week to 10 days. SD 10/10 Epi 20/30/40/50/50