A few questions about HCG

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
Hello all. I got some HCG to go with my current cycle. Looking for some feedback from people that have used it. Also where to stick and what size pin to use. Thanks a ton

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
Hello all. I got some HCG to go with my current cycle. Looking for some feedback from people that have used it. Also where to stick and what size pin to use. Thanks a ton
Kinda broad set of questions here. How much do you have? 5000iu? It's a sub-q inject, so pinch some spare skin in your midsection and pin there. I've been told to stay at least an inch outside your navel. You'll want to find u100 insulin syringes, either 1/2cc or 3/10cc cuz you don't need anything bigger than that, and they're dirt cheap. Pin 250iu twice weekly for the last 10 weeks of your cycle. There is more than one correct protocol for incorporating hcg into your cycle, but this is how I do it and have had good results. Do you know how to reconstitute for your proper concentration?

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
I have 5000 iu. Can you buy the insulin syringes over the counter? As for reconstitution it came in powder and the mixing solution so I just need to find an empty vial right? I am running 16 weeks and was going to start after week six so were on the same page there.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Banana's advice is accurate. the law varies in certain states on purchasing needles. google search my man. You do not need a new vial you could simply add the solution(should be bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride) to the vial with the powder. if its 5000ius adding 2mls would yield you a 250iu pin at 10 ticks on the syringe.

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
It came packaged in the ampules that you break the tops off of to open

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
It came packaged in the ampules that you break the tops off of to open
then you sir need a new storage device or at least a temporarily sterile environment to mix it in before drawing the appropriate dose into many one time use insulin needles

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
That's what I figured. I'll order one. Thanks for the help