hdrol or halovar

  1. hdrol or halovar


    can someone tell me the difference between H-DROL and Halovar and which is better


  2. I believe Halovar is made by Purus labs. It's a clone of Halodrol which was originally Marketed by Gaspari. Either way, it's still H drol and is the mildest of the AAS still sold OTC.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I believe Halovar is made by Purus labs. It's a clone of Halodrol which was originally Marketed by Gaspari. Either way, it's still H drol and is the mildest of the AAS still sold OTC.
    its the same thing, it comes down to who you think is a more reliable company. I believe a lot of people prefer CEL for H-drol
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    its the same thing, it comes down to who you think is a more reliable company. I believe a lot of people prefer CEL for H-drol
    Purus Labs has a pretty good reputation as well, but CEL's been a go-to company for so many people that it's pretty much the standard now. Either will work well. Purus Labs also puts an insulin potentiator into their Halovar.

  5. thanks guys

  6. Both worked for me. Tried'em both at about a year apart. Currently on 3rd week of pct ( Formadrol from LG ) for Halovar. Put on 13 lbs - lost about 4. Noticeable size gains; even better strength gains. Bench went from 225 x 5 to 250 x 10. Deadlift: 300 x 1 to 315 x 3. All from 1 bottle & I still feel strong and gaining strength & size.

  7. If you search around online Purus Labs Halovar has some pretty decent prices which lead me to buy that over CEL's version of the same compound. Purus is gaining a pretty good reputation as well.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Both worked for me. Tried'em both at about a year apart. Currently on 3rd week of pct ( Formadrol from LG ) for Halovar. Put on 13 lbs - lost about 4. Noticeable size gains; even better strength gains. Bench went from 225 x 5 to 250 x 10. Deadlift: 300 x 1 to 315 x 3. All from 1 bottle & I still feel strong and gaining strength & size.
    How'd you dose the halovar?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun713 View Post
    How'd you dose the halovar?
    I did 3 [2/1] the first week - as I was led to believe that it takes a couple weeks for it to kick-in ( and it kicked in nice the 2nd week ). 2 pre-workout the rest of the way through. I might've threw in another cap on the second week, but I finished the majority of the bottle going 2/day. I raised daily calories by at least 600.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HALOVAR!!!
    By thajspot32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Halovar and Hdrol Experience
    By AndrewNico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:29 PM
  3. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Log in
Log in