hdrol or halovar

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
can someone tell me the difference between H-DROL and Halovar and which is better

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I believe Halovar is made by Purus labs. It's a clone of Halodrol which was originally Marketed by Gaspari. Either way, it's still H drol and is the mildest of the AAS still sold OTC.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I believe Halovar is made by Purus labs. It's a clone of Halodrol which was originally Marketed by Gaspari. Either way, it's still H drol and is the mildest of the AAS still sold OTC.
its the same thing, it comes down to who you think is a more reliable company. I believe a lot of people prefer CEL for H-drol

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
its the same thing, it comes down to who you think is a more reliable company. I believe a lot of people prefer CEL for H-drol
Purus Labs has a pretty good reputation as well, but CEL's been a go-to company for so many people that it's pretty much the standard now. Either will work well. Purus Labs also puts an insulin potentiator into their Halovar.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Both worked for me. Tried'em both at about a year apart. Currently on 3rd week of pct ( Formadrol from LG ) for Halovar. Put on 13 lbs - lost about 4. Noticeable size gains; even better strength gains. Bench went from 225 x 5 to 250 x 10. Deadlift: 300 x 1 to 315 x 3. All from 1 bottle & I still feel strong and gaining strength & size.

grapplerhayes

Awards
If you search around online Purus Labs Halovar has some pretty decent prices which lead me to buy that over CEL's version of the same compound. Purus is gaining a pretty good reputation as well.

RaginCajun713

Awards
Both worked for me. Tried'em both at about a year apart. Currently on 3rd week of pct ( Formadrol from LG ) for Halovar. Put on 13 lbs - lost about 4. Noticeable size gains; even better strength gains. Bench went from 225 x 5 to 250 x 10. Deadlift: 300 x 1 to 315 x 3. All from 1 bottle & I still feel strong and gaining strength & size.
How'd you dose the halovar?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
How'd you dose the halovar?
I did 3 [2/1] the first week - as I was led to believe that it takes a couple weeks for it to kick-in ( and it kicked in nice the 2nd week ). 2 pre-workout the rest of the way through. I might've threw in another cap on the second week, but I finished the majority of the bottle going 2/day. I raised daily calories by at least 600.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
AndrewNico Anabolics 3