Recovery after 16 week cycle

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Will recovery be hard??

never run a cycle this long, test prop and deca

pct is nolva and atd for 6 weeks

guys please share your pct experiences after long cycles

btw, no hcg was used, and there is no way I can acquire it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh ****... a 16 week cycle and no HCG seems like a no no. but, the damage is done so no use in blowing that up.

i wouldnt know where to start with getting things going again honestly. good luck though man.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Is also buy some sustain alpha and inhibit e or ERASE along the nolva and atd

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did a 16 weeker as my last cycle, used test/mast low dosed though, also went through over 3 bottles of halodrol, 1 bottle of phera, about 1.5 bottles of SD. No hCG

Usually I do PCT in 4 weeks, that time it took closer to 5 weeks to recover

No problem recovering though. First 3 weeks of PCT I had noticeably low libido though and that's not something I'm used to in PCT.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of clomid should fix you right up

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
oh ****... a 16 week cycle and no HCG seems like a no no. but, the damage is done so no use in blowing that up.

i wouldnt know where to start with getting things going again honestly. good luck though man.
thanks for your advice/optimism.

2buff

2buff

Awards
would a test booster help out in this situation in any way in addition to the nolva\clomid?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't give you the best advice, but I can sort of relate because by the time my cycle ends I'll be 18 weeks in it... LOL... I was fortunate enough to have HCG but it didn't get started until this last part of the cycle.

I will be frontloading Clomid at 75mg for the first week, followed by 3 weeks of 50mg, then 1-2 weeks of 25mg. I will have an AI on hand, a natty booster that will be run beginning of the third or 4th week, and will be using Phytoserms in ADDITION to the test booster I choose to run.

Clomid worked for me on my SD/epi bridge, and at the doses I ran at, I'm surprised that I recovered so fast.

If you have the money for it, you can do a combo of GHRP-6/CJC1295 to help you keep the gains, and even perhaps keep them coming during PCT. Since your HPTA will have a harder time recovering, the peptides would aid in keeping what you worked to pack on.

Just sharing what I will be doing after test-e/tren a :)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
would a test booster help out in this situation in any way in addition to the nolva\clomid?
of course everyone on this board will say buy the NTBM range, but good posters I've asked over at MFF said no, theyre a total waste of money(apart from libido increase)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
regardless of the supp company, i like having an OTC test booster included in PCT in addition to the SERM, because they increase test through different pathways.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course everyone on this board will say buy the NTBM range, but good posters I've asked over at MFF said no, theyre a total waste of money(apart from libido increase)
lol, :dunno: ok...

I recommend a test booster for your libido. SERMS ain't goin to help your libido worth jack sh*t at this point and if anything are going to make it worse.

16 weeks is long especially with deca and test, shut down and PCT might be a b*tch but you should recover. Might take longer but whatever. You've had the muscle on for so long so thats a plus to say the least...

Peptides like SC said will help if you need them for sure and I hear great things about SARMs and look into nolva/clomid combo.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
lol, :dunno: ok...

I recommend a test booster for your libido. SERMS ain't goin to help your libido worth jack sh*t at this point and if anything are going to make it worse.

16 weeks is long especially with deca and test, shut down and PCT might be a b*tch but you should recover. Might take longer but whatever. You've had the muscle on for so long so thats a plus to say the least...

Peptides like SC said will help if you need them for sure and I hear great things about SARMs and look into nolva/clomid combo.
thanks for that

I heard that there is absolutely no benefit to taking two serms though, what do you guys think?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Honestly for libido in PCT I love the newer version of t-911 even though it seems that many don't like it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for that

I heard that there is absolutely no benefit to taking two serms though, what do you guys think?
disagree, i think nolva and clomid work well together

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
disagree, i think nolva and clomid work well together
I wasnt stating my opinion, but have read several times that there is no benefit to taking clomid and nolva then either clomid OR nolva

as for test boosters, Im just not sold......anyone have bloodwork confirming some good results(no DAA)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasnt stating my opinion, but have read several times that there is no benefit to taking clomid and nolva then either clomid OR nolva

as for test boosters, Im just not sold......anyone have bloodwork confirming some good results(no DAA)
There are many here that have tried the combo and liked it alot... so whoever is telling you there is no point you best find out they are talking from experience and not opinion.

As for test boosters... their work will really be overshadowed by the SERMs in terms of jumping testosterone levels so I'm not recommending them to you for a jump in test. SERMs should take care of you there. It's for everything in between that SERMs don't do you would want a test booster especially after a long heavy cycle like yours with no hCG.

Your libido I'm sure is garbage right now or about to be especially with SERMs. Test booster will help. Something with tribulus will help as it will stimulate androgen receptors in the brain for increased libido. This will no doubt enhance your mood. Fadosia is also a kick ass ingredient for stimulating leydig cells. 3,4 divanyl to bind to SHBG so more androgens are free in the body. Bulbaline also has studies to verify it's efficacy. Zinc, vitamin E etc etc all these ingredients are beneficial for your situation.

Not many people on here will pay for bloodwork for a test booster lol and I haven't looked around for any so I can't point you to any right now.

:borladuck:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CM covered it pretty well. Test boosters work. If they didn't work, people wouldn't buy them.

As for nolva and clomid, they affect me very differently and I believe that I benefit when i stack them together.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Clomid makes me an emotional wreck personally, but to each their own. You'll recover, just may take a bit longer. My buddy just finished up a cycle and only ran hcg for about 3 weeks mid cycle and was fine after test e/susp/masteron/dbol/eq for 16 weeks

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I dont hate you matey ;). just dont want you on my thread due to previouse bullsh*t between us. Its all in the past lets keep it that way, this thread is bursting with info, Specially this one:

...I will be frontloading Clomid at 75mg for the first week, followed by 3 weeks of 50mg, then 1-2 weeks of 25mg. I will have an AI on hand, a natty booster that will be run beginning of the third or 4th week, and will be using Phytoserms in ADDITION to the test booster I choose to run.

If you have the money for it, you can do a combo of GHRP-6/CJC1295 to help you keep the gains, and even perhaps keep them coming during PCT. Since your HPTA will have a harder time recovering, the peptides would aid in keeping what you worked to pack on...
Ive just finnished 5 weeks of Deca @ 500mg PW and my nuts have shrivled up to almost nothing, so much Im scared to have a wank incase they dissapear! :lol:.

From what Ive heared from experienced users telling me to my face is that nothing will get the gonads going again like HCG. All you need then is AI and clomid.

Ive read that Nolva shouldnt be taken with Letro or Arimadex as the Nolva wont allow them to work.

Im not using Novla for my PCT as ATM Im using tri-tren and Ive heared it can cause you to loose gains as Nolva surpresses the IGF, whereas tren increases IGF, so when nolva comes on board the sudden contrast in IGF causes you to loose your gains. Otherwise Nolva, so Ive read, is the best stand alone PCT drug.

So what I extrapolate from this (a good PCT following Deca) is that you cant go wrong with Nolva and clomid for 6 weeks; HCG for 3/4 weeks followed by Phytoserms in ADDITION to the test boosters in the 3rd or 4th week. And everything needs to be tapered down.

But alot of people dont like clomid ether round where Im from, so if you dont like that a good alternative that works with Nolva is Aromasin.

A good friend who's been using since he was 19 (10 years now) told me that Tribulus works almost the same extent as HCG (for him anyways), to the extent that he doesnt use HCG anymore, just 1000mg tribulus ED. Id still go with HCG for 3 weeks and switch to Tribulus thereafter.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
im just finishing up my 16 week cycle.. im doing a stagnant dose of a little <100mg a week right now.. for 4 weeks.. then ill be bumping down to 70 for a week then 30 for a week..adding in clomid/torem when i get down to 30mg.. and running clomid for 4 weeks and torem for 5-6weeks... with some goodies like maca, fenugreek, ic3, sumperpump, toco, vitamin e, vit d, vit c, and probably some aromasin or formestane, and some igf-1...

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't give you the best advice, but I can sort of relate because by the time my cycle ends I'll be 18 weeks in it... LOL... I was fortunate enough to have HCG but it didn't get started until this last part of the cycle.

I will be frontloading Clomid at 75mg for the first week, followed by 3 weeks of 50mg, then 1-2 weeks of 25mg. I will have an AI on hand, a natty booster that will be run beginning of the third or 4th week, and will be using Phytoserms in ADDITION to the test booster I choose to run.

Clomid worked for me on my SD/epi bridge, and at the doses I ran at, I'm surprised that I recovered so fast.

If you have the money for it, you can do a combo of GHRP-6/CJC1295 to help you keep the gains, and even perhaps keep them coming during PCT. Since your HPTA will have a harder time recovering, the peptides would aid in keeping what you worked to pack on.

Just sharing what I will be doing after test-e/tren a :)
good call on the ghrp-6, but unfortunately I'm totally broke atm....dunno if you guys have heard whats happened it ireland?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good call on the ghrp-6, but unfortunately I'm totally broke atm....dunno if you guys have heard whats happened it ireland?
No brotha what's goin on?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
No brotha what's goin on?
pretty sure it's headline news universally....

basically the recession that hit, hit ireland so bad we could never recover, so we had to borrow 90 billion from the EU(which is an insane amount for such a small country of 4m)

Now that 90billion has to be repaid, with profitm over the next 4 years.

With 4million people, they're taking ridiculous amounts of money from taxes and wage cuts. right now people can barely afford food,and I am not exaggerating

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
wow, f*cked up. Im here in England I didnt even know. But then I dont watch much TV. looks like you need some help with your PCT...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you say that in jest, or are you serious? Why would ostarine stimulate the htpa?
it wouldn't but it would help keep gains which is the point of recovering your test in PCT anyway. So it is a good idea.

The soviet

Awards
Go clomid 50/50/25/ and nolva 40/20/20/20 and than take a bottle of form x by lg sciences so 8 weeks all up, and take 3 grams daa for the entire 8 week pct