Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??

eXinCe

Awards
Is IBE/PHF Boladrol a must-have or only hyped ?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Be cautious, I haven't tried it but I herd it gives/worsens gyno very easily if your not careful

ubermenehune

Awards
Unless I missed something, gyno hasn't been reported in any of the logs so far.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I wouldn't want bigger tities then my girlfriend.
But thats just my paranoia

It sounds like a solid product, but i'll wait until i read more logs. They usually don't find problems until it's been on the market for awhile

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is ANY steroid a must-have? No. Just trying to put some perspective on the matter, lol. Although I completely understand the urge to try everything and horde PH bottles :). Boladrol is on my personal list of steroids to try, it looks strong, and I like strong steroids because they tend to WORK on me which is always a plus. Only thing I'm waiting to see is some post-cycle AST/ALT values i'm just curious about its level of toxicity.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure it's no worse than your precious Superdrol..:rofl:
Possibly, but the trend i've seen is the stronger a steroid is on a mg/mg basis the more liver toxic it is. Case in point M1T/SD the most toxic by far and dosed 10-30mg. Epi mid range toxicity dosed 40mg. Halodrol mild toxicity dosed 75-100mg. Boladrol dosed 4-6mg makes me wonder if it is unusually toxic. Like SD, it is a dimethyl.

But of course the main reason I want to see exactly where the toxicity lies is so that I know how heavy I can run the cycle. Is 6 weeks at high doses doable? That's what I want to know.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i'd personally wait for more logs and reviews to come out before you crack open the piggy bank and buy a ton of it.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
i'd personally wait for more logs and reviews to come out before you crack open the piggy bank and buy a ton of it.
My point exactly:stick:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly, but the trend i've seen is the stronger a steroid is on a mg/mg basis the more liver toxic it is. Case in point M1T/SD the most toxic by far and dosed 10-30mg. Epi mid range toxicity dosed 40mg. Halodrol mild toxicity dosed 75-100mg. Boladrol dosed 4-6mg makes me wonder if it is unusually toxic. Like SD, it is a dimethyl.

But of course the main reason I want to see exactly where the toxicity lies is so that I know how heavy I can run the cycle. Is 6 weeks at high doses doable? That's what I want to know.
Yes i guess if you can get jacked on 4mgs then it's some powerfull,possibly toxic stuff. I still can't wait to try it though.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
If everybody did this there would be no logs and nobody would ever try it..
don't worry about that, there are plenty of human guinea pigs:lmao:

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I got two packs but I'm not going to youse them yet. I'm going to be trying a new long term sup for recovery than I'm going to try it with boladrol to see how much it helps with PCT so we will see ... And no you all don't get a name till after I am done ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it, but dont think i'll be buying it for personal reasons.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Boladrol looks interesting but with my gyno, there's no need to run it. Hopefully it works for the rest of you guys! Now bring on the Trenavar ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather just not risk it at all and run Superdrol.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
After finally sacking up and running superdrol, I can safely say I can't handle anything stronger on a bulk. I went from 262->287 on SD/epi 6 week bridge, dirtyish bulk. Some fat gain, but still. The stretch marks are annoying.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone see that pro talking about this stuff.I guess he bought a nice amount of it.stock up fellas this stuff is now on the map

Banned

Banned

Awards
I'm sure he's on alot of other sh1t as well.
He didn't stock up on it for use, but to offer for sale from his website. It's the new best thing being offered, so he is just providing another outlet for availability.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't stock up on it for use, but to offer for sale from his website. It's the new best thing being offered, so he is just providing another outlet for availability.
OK off topic were you Banned and decided to be funny and come back as Banned:rofl: Or do you just like the username??:dunno:

Banned

Banned

Awards
OK off topic were you Banned and decided to be funny and come back as Banned:rofl: Or do you just like the username??:dunno:
Ah you know, I just like the username...it seems to always be available! It's like using "Username" as your username!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 2 packs of Boladrol. but won't be running it for a year or so. I'm also going to add some Trenavar in my stash when it becomes available:sgrin:

I am real curious however like many, to see blood results after a Boladrol run

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 packs of Boladrol. but won't be running it for a year or so. I'm also going to add some Trenavar in my stash when it becomes available:sgrin:

I am real curious however like many, to see blood results after a Boladrol run
I have no interest in running Boladrol but bloodwork is always interesting, especially with new compounds. Can't wait for Trenavar tho :439:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rather just not risk it at all and run Superdrol.
LOl but a new steroid is like a new vagina. It doesn't matter if you already have the best one. Nothing beats the excitement of getting on a new one. Ha I don't know if I'll ever get to test every vagina and every steroid but I sure will have fun trying. When it comes to bolardaol... All I have to say is.....

:hitit:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
LOl but a new steroid is like a new vagina. It doesn't matter if you already have the best one. Nothing beats the excitement of getting on a new one. Ha I don't know if I'll ever get to test every vagina and every steroid but I sure will have fun trying. When it comes to bolardaol... All I have to say is.....

Hahaha you do make a great point :laugh::laugh:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lmao
exactly
may i add that Superdrol isnt completely gyno friendly
many report gyno after cycles on sd

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Before I horde my own stash of it, Does anyone have input on shelf life? I know they typically last 5+ years for the most part, But havoc is less than a year and I don't want to get 3 packs and have em go bad.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Ran SD with no aggravation of gyno during or after my cycle, that's why I'd stick with it again.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Poopypants was one of the few guys that I have read about actually getting gyno from SD on-cycle. Plenty of people have gotten it post-cycle from estrogen rebound.

The compound shouldn't cause gyno but anything is possible. I have read of someone who got gyno from halodrol.

But I am extremely sensitive to both estrogen and prolactin gyno and SD does nothing to my nips in the slightest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7