Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??


    Is IBE/PHF Boladrol a must-have or only hyped ?


  2. Be cautious, I haven't tried it but I herd it gives/worsens gyno very easily if your not careful
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Be cautious, I haven't tried it but I herd it gives/worsens gyno very easily if your not careful
    I MUST have it..

  4. Unless I missed something, gyno hasn't been reported in any of the logs so far.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Be cautious, I haven't tried it but I herd it gives/worsens gyno very easily if your not careful
    Poopy says he's prone to gyno and i believe he was fine with it..
    •   
       


  6. Lol, I wouldn't want bigger tities then my girlfriend.
    But thats just my paranoia

    It sounds like a solid product, but i'll wait until i read more logs. They usually don't find problems until it's been on the market for awhile
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  7. is ANY steroid a must-have? No. Just trying to put some perspective on the matter, lol. Although I completely understand the urge to try everything and horde PH bottles . Boladrol is on my personal list of steroids to try, it looks strong, and I like strong steroids because they tend to WORK on me which is always a plus. Only thing I'm waiting to see is some post-cycle AST/ALT values i'm just curious about its level of toxicity.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Only thing I'm waiting to see is some post-cycle AST/ALT values i'm just curious about its level of toxicity.
    I'm sure it's no worse than your precious Superdrol..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I'm sure it's no worse than your precious Superdrol..
    Possibly, but the trend i've seen is the stronger a steroid is on a mg/mg basis the more liver toxic it is. Case in point M1T/SD the most toxic by far and dosed 10-30mg. Epi mid range toxicity dosed 40mg. Halodrol mild toxicity dosed 75-100mg. Boladrol dosed 4-6mg makes me wonder if it is unusually toxic. Like SD, it is a dimethyl.

    But of course the main reason I want to see exactly where the toxicity lies is so that I know how heavy I can run the cycle. Is 6 weeks at high doses doable? That's what I want to know.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  10. i'd personally wait for more logs and reviews to come out before you crack open the piggy bank and buy a ton of it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    i'd personally wait for more logs and reviews to come out before you crack open the piggy bank and buy a ton of it.
    My point exactly
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    i'd personally wait for more logs and reviews to come out before you crack open the piggy bank and buy a ton of it.
    If everybody did this there would be no logs and nobody would ever try it..

  13. Come on where's that gung ho spirit!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Possibly, but the trend i've seen is the stronger a steroid is on a mg/mg basis the more liver toxic it is. Case in point M1T/SD the most toxic by far and dosed 10-30mg. Epi mid range toxicity dosed 40mg. Halodrol mild toxicity dosed 75-100mg. Boladrol dosed 4-6mg makes me wonder if it is unusually toxic. Like SD, it is a dimethyl.

    But of course the main reason I want to see exactly where the toxicity lies is so that I know how heavy I can run the cycle. Is 6 weeks at high doses doable? That's what I want to know.
    Yes i guess if you can get jacked on 4mgs then it's some powerfull,possibly toxic stuff. I still can't wait to try it though.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    If everybody did this there would be no logs and nobody would ever try it..
    don't worry about that, there are plenty of human guinea pigs
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  16. I got two packs but I'm not going to youse them yet. I'm going to be trying a new long term sup for recovery than I'm going to try it with boladrol to see how much it helps with PCT so we will see ... And no you all don't get a name till after I am done

  17. I like it, but dont think i'll be buying it for personal reasons.

  18. pick up a bottle or 2 for a rainy day.

  19. Boladrol looks interesting but with my gyno, there's no need to run it. Hopefully it works for the rest of you guys! Now bring on the Trenavar

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Boladrol looks interesting but with my gyno, there's no need to run it
    Take it with an AI like erase

  21. I'd rather just not risk it at all and run Superdrol.

  22. After finally sacking up and running superdrol, I can safely say I can't handle anything stronger on a bulk. I went from 262->287 on SD/epi 6 week bridge, dirtyish bulk. Some fat gain, but still. The stretch marks are annoying.

  23. anyone see that pro talking about this stuff.I guess he bought a nice amount of it.stock up fellas this stuff is now on the map

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    anyone see that pro talking about this stuff.I guess he bought a nice amount of it.stock up fellas this stuff is now on the map
    What Pro??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    What Pro??
    Phil Hernon

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    Phil Hernon
    I'm sure he's on alot of other sh1t as well.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I'm sure he's on alot of other sh1t as well.
    He didn't stock up on it for use, but to offer for sale from his website. It's the new best thing being offered, so he is just providing another outlet for availability.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
    He didn't stock up on it for use, but to offer for sale from his website. It's the new best thing being offered, so he is just providing another outlet for availability.
    OK off topic were you Banned and decided to be funny and come back as Banned Or do you just like the username??

  29. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    OK off topic were you Banned and decided to be funny and come back as Banned Or do you just like the username??
    Ah you know, I just like the username...it seems to always be available! It's like using "Username" as your username!

  30. I got 2 packs of Boladrol. but won't be running it for a year or so. I'm also going to add some Trenavar in my stash when it becomes available

    I am real curious however like many, to see blood results after a Boladrol run
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boladrol PCT (Please help!)
    By Spidersilva in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM
  3. How to take Boladrol
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:37 PM
  4. Boladrol + Epi?
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:05 PM
  5. eta on boladrol ? anybody !
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Log in
Log in