Is BOLADROL a Must-Have ??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I got 2 packs of Boladrol. but won't be running it for a year or so. I'm also going to add some Trenavar in my stash when it becomes available

I am real curious however like many, to see blood results after a Boladrol run
    I have no interest in running Boladrol but bloodwork is always interesting, especially with new compounds. Can't wait for Trenavar tho

2. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I'd rather just not risk it at all and run Superdrol.
    LOl but a new steroid is like a new vagina. It doesn't matter if you already have the best one. Nothing beats the excitement of getting on a new one. Ha I don't know if I'll ever get to test every vagina and every steroid but I sure will have fun trying. When it comes to bolardaol... All I have to say is.....

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    LOl but a new steroid is like a new vagina. It doesn't matter if you already have the best one. Nothing beats the excitement of getting on a new one. Ha I don't know if I'll ever get to test every vagina and every steroid but I sure will have fun trying. When it comes to bolardaol... All I have to say is.....

Hahaha you do make a great point

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post

lmao
    exactly
    may i add that Superdrol isnt completely gyno friendly
    many report gyno after cycles on sd
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

5. Before I horde my own stash of it, Does anyone have input on shelf life? I know they typically last 5+ years for the most part, But havoc is less than a year and I don't want to get 3 packs and have em go bad.
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

6. Ran SD with no aggravation of gyno during or after my cycle, that's why I'd stick with it again.

7. Poopypants was one of the few guys that I have read about actually getting gyno from SD on-cycle. Plenty of people have gotten it post-cycle from estrogen rebound.

The compound shouldn't cause gyno but anything is possible. I have read of someone who got gyno from halodrol.

But I am extremely sensitive to both estrogen and prolactin gyno and SD does nothing to my nips in the slightest.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol PCT (Please help!)
    By Spidersilva in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM