AX 3-AD...Grab it?

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Hi guys,
I haven't run a PH yet, just been sitting on the sidelines doing as much research as possible. I've also been putting a stash together for future use since things are getting harder to find.

I have a chance to pick up some AX 3-AD but I'll be paying full retail for it. I'm close to grabbing it because from what I've read it seems to have a good reputation as far as anabolic effect vs sides go.

Think it'll be a waste of money that could be spent elsewhere?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Those who respond to 3-AD, respond well. Those that don't (my case) it is a waste of money. It's a crap shoot.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
My one and only PH cycle to date.

I was an AX rep at the time so I heard both ways. Found it hard to promote it once I ran it.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I almost tried it then I eneded up at Nutraplanet reading reviews, then ended up here reading reviews, and there's just so many more better options IMO, and I went with epistane for my first run ever, and couldn't have been happier. Since I've done mdrol and pplex, and like those as well, but I'm still glad I took the advice I got/found and started this PH/steroid thing with epistane.....very smooth as far as sides, and nice nice strength and size gains.....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and price was a huuuuuge factor, since the reps said me being "bigger" would require double the dose, so double the price right there.......F that!!! I think I got epi back in the day for $28, and I believe is still around that price....google it then hit the shopping button if you need help finding it....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and price was a huuuuuge factor, since the reps said me being "bigger" would require double the dose, so double the price right there.......F that!!! I think I got epi back in the day for $28, and I believe is still around that price....google it then hit the shopping button if you need help finding it....
EpiSTRONG is always a GREAT option for you if you're searching for a solid Epi option :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt bother with it personally

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
My one and only PH cycle to date.

I was an AX rep at the time so I heard both ways. Found it hard to promote it once I ran it.
Dang bro, that stinks!

I almost tried it then I eneded up at Nutraplanet reading reviews, then ended up here reading reviews, and there's just so many more better options IMO, and I went with epistane for my first run ever, and couldn't have been happier. Since I've done mdrol and pplex, and like those as well, but I'm still glad I took the advice I got/found and started this PH/steroid thing with epistane.....very smooth as far as sides, and nice nice strength and size gains.....
Funny you mention that! I've already got 2 bottles of epistane in my stash. My original thoughts were to run that or halovar (got some on hand too) to get my feet wet with PHs. I just kept running into 3-AD during my researching and it roused my curiosity.

Thanks for the feedback guys! You helped me to kill some "gear fever" for that particular one and saved me some hard earned dough :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,
I haven't run a PH yet, just been sitting on the sidelines doing as much research as possible. I've also been putting a stash together for future use since things are getting harder to find.

I have a chance to pick up some AX 3-AD but I'll be paying full retail for it. I'm close to grabbing it because from what I've read it seems to have a good reputation as far as anabolic effect vs sides go.

Think it'll be a waste of money that could be spent elsewhere?
depending on what full retail is.I'd say yes give it a go.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Epistane or 3AD? Haha, I read this and saw it was in the Epi talks, but I think you were referring to 3AD.
was talkinga bout 3ad, no one talks about it lol

massolic

Awards
  • Established
hey pal, can you PM me the source where u got ur 3AD? thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i forget about 3-ad, i've looked so little into this pro hormone, i dont even know what it is, or converts to.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting epi for 15 bucks a pop now...

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
It's okay for a first cycle. But way, way, way overpriced. Very weak compound.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It's okay for a first cycle. But way, way, way overpriced. Very weak compound.
M1T it is not ;)

But, I do believe it serves an excellent function-specific purpose when used WITH something in order to increase muscle hardness, leanness, vascularity, and volumization - what what I have read.