M-LMG SOLO OR STACKED WITH EPI?

kkcinc

Awards
Looking to bulk up a bit this winter. I was thinking of stacking M-LMG and Epi like this:
M-LMG 75/75/75/75/75/75 (I could get three bottles and use it another time this way)
Epi 30/30/30/30/30/30 (I have plenty of this).

My thought is that the Epi will boost gain and help keep an eye on estrogen.

I could do 45 days of straight M-LMG @ 100mg ed (two bottles/cheaper).

I could even add the Epi to that if it's not too crazy. What do you guys think?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no reason not to add the epi... i've seen the stack done before and it looked pretty effective. M-LMG being nonmethyl is a big plus.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Looking to bulk up a bit this winter. I was thinking of stacking M-LMG and Epi like this:
M-LMG 75/75/75/75/75/75 (I could get three bottles and use it another time this way)

Looks like a blast. You want to log it for us?

kkcinc

Awards
So I think I'll do the stack. Do the dosages look right 75/30 for six weeks? I've never done a log before but I'll try to this time. Probably not till Jan 2011 though.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you have your supports straight man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would bump the dose in the last couple weeks just so that you're not static the whole time. Sometimes when gains slow down, a dose bump will help you out

TGSmithJr

Awards
I'd tinker with the doses so, like unreal said, you don't stay static.

Epi 30/30/45/45/ 60/ 60
LMG 50/50/75/75/100/100

This way you're steadily increasing your dosage as you pack size on and as your body adapts to the PHs.

This looks like an interesting stack... LMG is wetter with Epi to help keep you dried out, a methyl and a non-methyl. I'd be interested if you logged it.

kkcinc

Awards
Yea, I can do that. Numbers work out the same on the M-LMG from an economic standpoint. I'll try to log it with pics. I prefer nolva pct but something is telling me to go clomid. Is that right with M-LMG?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I can do that. Numbers work out the same on the M-LMG from an economic standpoint. I'll try to log it with pics. I prefer nolva pct but something is telling me to go clomid. Is that right with M-LMG?
you could do both. thanks for the log man, I will definately follow. pics, as always, are a nice bonus

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think everybody should try nolva and clomid and see what works best for them because I used nolva for a couple years and I always recovered but I could never really tell it was doing anything... when I switched to clomid i STUCK with clomid every cycle now because I can tell most definitely that clomid jacks up my natural test like mad.

I've got some research nolva/clomid combo that's 50mg clomid and 10mg nolva per mL which I think is a pretty ideal ratio, a couple mL the first few days of PCT then 1mL after that.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clomid makes me emotional like a girl. I like nolva for gyno. I'm interested in this cycle too. LMG alone does not do much for me. Epi alone gets me dry and hard. Let us know the results of this. I might try this sometime...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the emotional sides from clomid come from increased estrogen. Because it jacks your test up so high, estrogen in turn gets jacked up, and for some reason clomid doesn't seem to function very well for blocking estrogen the way nolva does. So a light dose of AI or possibly nolva should help that I think.

kkcinc

Awards
Last time I pct-ed I did the nolva/clomid/Ai thing and got emotional/depressed. That is why this time I'd like to do Nolva only. I was only worried about how M-LMG reacts with Nolva. I think it is progestin? If I have to suck it up and do clomid I will. Also I read that clomid is like a synthetic estrogen so your body doesn't produce it's own, but it comes with the same emotions.

Messor

Awards

I'd do it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would make more sense to use M-LMG and Erase. This will allow you to keep your estrogen low and you still wouldnt be using a methylated compound just to reduce E

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
a couple things to add... clomid is the far superior serm... by far...also id reccomend pharm grade clomid.. it makes such a tremendous difference over the liquid crap....
also do ppl really still find it necessary to taper up on ph/ds.. whats the rational behind this? i feel like if anything ud wanna start a little higher to get your blood levels up at the beginning.... what r ur goals buddy?...anyone have any expedience stacking m-lmg with dzine.. i see a lot of ppl recommending this stack... wondering if anyone has experience with that stack and how it went... i feel like epi is just too weak to do anything.. but hell maybe it will do just enough to keep ur cycle dry and keep libido up.. be careful tho.. epi has show some rise in prolactin in certain users.. which mlmg is famous for also

kkcinc

Awards
a couple things to add... clomid is the far superior serm... by far...also id reccomend pharm grade clomid.. it makes such a tremendous difference over the liquid crap....
also do ppl really still find it necessary to taper up on ph/ds.. whats the rational behind this? i feel like if anything ud wanna start a little higher to get your blood levels up at the beginning.... what r ur goals buddy?...anyone have any expedience stacking m-lmg with dzine.. i see a lot of ppl recommending this stack... wondering if anyone has experience with that stack and how it went... i feel like epi is just too weak to do anything.. but hell maybe it will do just enough to keep ur cycle dry and keep libido up.. be careful tho.. epi has show some rise in prolactin in certain users.. which mlmg is famous for also
Thanks. I'm actually three weeks in and just added Superdrol. All is well. you can check out the log on cycle info.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first thing epistane would be used not as an anti estrogen, but as an androgen to help counter the sides from max lmg.

methoxygona barely aromatizes, so there is zero need for an ai when using it. the increase in estrogenic side effects is attributed to it's progestin receptor activity.

also, methoxy isn't methylated, but it is still 13b ethylated. another form of alkylation. less hepatoxic than a methyl group, but more than plain testosterone.

last, did the op add sd on top of the other two compounds he was running?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any expedience stacking m-lmg with dzine.
I ran Evolve last year. SD/MLMG stack. 7 pounds from a 2 week cycle. No estro sides, but I did get pretty emotional/depressed from it. I'm guessing it was the MLMG. I'm running SD now and not having any problems mentally.

kkcinc

Awards
first thing epistane would be used not as an anti estrogen, but as an androgen to help counter the sides from max lmg.

methoxygona barely aromatizes, so there is zero need for an ai when using it. the increase in estrogenic side effects is attributed to it's progestin receptor activity.

also, methoxy isn't methylated, but it is still 13b ethylated. another form of alkylation. less hepatoxic than a methyl group, but more than plain testosterone.

last, did the op add sd on top of the other two compounds he was running?
It's a SD/Epi bridge now while running M-LMG in the background.
Like this;
M-LMG 75/75/100/100/125/125/150/150
Sd 0/0/20/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/0/0/30/40/45/45

First two weeks of M-LMG was low dose to asses tolerance. It has proven to be mild for me.

crashcrash29

Awards
Loved my Max and Epi stack only problem I had though was a very short temper (everybody and everything got under my skin very easily), lethargy at times and occasional spike in BP that hawthorne berries took care of, but the 15lb gain in the 4 week cycle that I kept made it worth it.

Very very easy stack