jtnixit

Banned
Awards
no im always on here to help..pm me if you want the site to check it out

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
You cant sell Clomid for $12 and $15 and be be "Pure and legit"...just aint going to happen.
have you even bought from the site..if not then how would you know ?

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
You cant sell Clomid for $12 and $15 and be be "Pure and legit"...just aint going to happen.
plus it comes out to about $26 because shipping is $13..but you buy one get one free right now..thats a good deal..if you dont like it then keep buying what you buy for a higher price its your money do what you want..im just on here helping peeps out ..im not a rep for the site but i know the site is legit and has good prices and deals all the time.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I've bought from them, and all stuff was legit, worked, and effective...shipping was fast as hell too. I dunno, maybe I dont know enuf about research chems, but it did what it is advertised to do, so I cant complain.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Really this thread should not be allowed to go on as we're not supposed to discuss anything that is questionable and also something that's not being sponsored on the site. I know I may seem like I do plenty of questionable things but I dont offer sources in PMs. Just be careful everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.