where did the transform sd go ???

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
saw it last week for real cheap..now i dont see it..did i miss out on it ??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're supposed to be getting more soon.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Its CHEAP again...just an FYI for anyone looking for SD clones

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i seriously cannot refuse this price. i have to buy!!!!!! just grabbed 2 :)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep it's the cheapest around. Thanks Greg for that! =]

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't recall what the e mail said anymore. Prob like 17 a bottle or so cause I think usualy price is like 19-21 or so.

I believe only one retailer carries it so just search for it.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah 16.99 a bottle. And havoc is only 27 bucks. Lol stupid cheap

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 16.99 a bottle. And havoc is only 27 bucks. Lol stupid cheap
No doubt, ridiculous cheap...its almost 4 bottles for the price of NTBM Beast at the BOGO they are currently offering. I'll take a 2:1 ratio, in total product, in my favor, for the same price all day.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So what's the difference between Havoc and the Transform Epi? Both appear to be an Epistane clone with same dosage and qty with the exception of the location of the 17b-OH group. According to my high school chemistry knowledge which is fading, the name should be in the order of the chemical groups right?

2a,3a-epithio-17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 10mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

They both cost the same, so any suggestions?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What site is this at

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lock out supplements... owned by a firefighter...
I found a uk website where they got m1t for dirt cheap. I pulse the he'll out of that after several cycles of other PH.
but I guess you guess living in the US gotta go through ropes in getting it hunh.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha this stuff always sells out, its already off the site again

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
but the question is, is it bunk? i grabbed some bottles but didnt try it yet

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
but the question is, is it bunk? i grabbed some bottles but didnt try it yet
i dont think so some peeps on here that are pretty reputable have said that its not but others said they didnt know and were saying to get some and let us know..so since you got some..well...let us know.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahaha not jumpin on a ph for another month or 2. but i checked on other forums and people said transform is legit and a reputable company. plus i trust greg, he got the best stuff at the best price, never had a problem with him. just hope transform wont get greedy and make fake batches for a little

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
hahaha not jumpin on a ph for another month or 2. but i checked on other forums and people said transform is legit and a reputable company. plus i trust greg, he got the best stuff at the best price, never had a problem with him. just hope transform wont get greedy and make fake batches for a little
ok cool..i got one more week of a m-drol-epi bridge cycle but still got some m-drol left for a 3 week 10/20/20 cycle but im probably gonna pick up some transform also.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i say wait on the rest of that mdrol and try the sd-extreme if greg gets more. i really wanna run it but im not riskin my shoulders agaim, tendenitis is a bitch

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
IIITTTSS BAAACCCKKK FELLLAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! STOCK UP!!!! and some new stuff

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Hey no reason how was your m drol epi cycle. I was just wondering what kind of gains I can expect since I'm bout to start that same cycle.

SGTgreen

Transform has been around a while and keeps putting out new products. They have a 100% track record, never had bad raws. They arent going to mess up a good company with some less pure raws. :cool:

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Hey no reason how was your m drol epi cycle. I was just wondering what kind of gains I can expect since I'm bout to start that same cycle.
no a bad cycle..i blew up pretty quick from the m-drol went from 225 to 232 in 3 weeks..the epi-strong i got one more week and its suppose to help in keeping the gains from the m-drol..didnt get any really bad sides except for being a little tired and the m-drol makes me eat like a beast..this is my first time doing this bridge cycle i like it because it gives your body the right amount of time to aclimate and hold on to your gains verses just doing a 3 week cycle of m-drol and then loosing it just as fast.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43