Prohormone and Antibiotic

  1. Prohormone and Antibiotic


    Took my first pill this morning and had a doctors appointment earlier today. Found out I have a staph infection on my arm and I was given a Bactrim DS generic substitute. I have to take it for 10 days. I'm probably just going to post-pone the cycle, but I wanted to see what everyone else has to say. Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jblift View Post
    Took my first pill this morning and had a doctors appointment earlier today. Found out I have a staph infection on my arm and I was given a Bactrim DS generic substitute. I have to take it for 10 days. I'm probably just going to post-pone the cycle, but I wanted to see what everyone else has to say. Thanks
    I think postponing the cycle is a very smart move..I believe antibiotics and steroids go against one another(im no doctor) But i would even wait a couple of days after you finish your antibiotics just to make sure they're out of your system that way you can start fresh..
    •   
       


  3. yeah that's what I figured. Thanks for your input buddy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jblift View Post
    yeah that's what I figured. Thanks for your input buddy
    No problem..Look at it this way,in 2 weeks you've got something to look forward too.

  5. No problem..Look at it this way,in 2 weeks you've got something to look forward too
    haha, yeah exactly
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I think postponing the cycle is a very smart move..I believe antibiotics and steroids go against one another(im no doctor) But i would even wait a couple of days after you finish your antibiotics just to make sure they're out of your system that way you can start fresh..
    sounds like good advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dr.D's Antibiotic Brief
    By DR.D in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-22-2014, 04:54 AM
  2. should i stay off my supps while on a antibiotic????
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:18 PM
  3. Any Doctors out there?? Antibiotic/PH Question.
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 10:59 AM
  4. Antibiotic while using Havoc?
    By Travis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 07:52 PM
  5. will an antibiotic interact badly with igf??
    By mike49 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in