any mild ph's that only require otc pct?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so im 24 and ive been working out for about 8 years now, and am a very hard gainer. i saw great results after tweaking my diet a few years back, but now im pretty much stuck as far as strength/size gains go, and have been for about the past year. certain supplements have helped, but nothing extraordinary. one of my friends suggested trying a natural test booster as they said it helped them. i tried 6-test-oxo by LLL and it did absolutely nothing. however, i bought it from complete nutrition where the seem to have a decent selection of ph's/clones.

ive spent several months off and on researching this stuff and still dont know exactly how to run it if i decide to (mostly because the 'research' is over my head, and on message boards everyone seems to be telling people 'if you dont know how to do it, you shouldnt even be here talking about it' and acting, in general, like douchebags)... from what i gather, the 5-deca-zol they have is basically a superdrol and hdrol clone. i hear that hdrol is a good, mild ph for beginners, but superdrol is very strong/liver toxic, and i dont want to jump in the deep end with something like that.

basically, from what i can tell, people suggest clomid or nolvadex as a staple of your pct. i was just wondering if there were any ph's that are mild enough to take with an otc pct (thinking about buying the ph if i decide to take one, AND the pct from complete nutrition because im not trying to be ordering stuff illegally online and whatnot)?

so for a first time user, am i correct that epistane or hdrol (or a clone) would be a good choice? and is clomid/nolvadex a must-use for these, or would there be a better choice in which i could use, say, cycle support while on, and a post cycle support, and a natty test booster off?

thanks

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
oh, and also, from what i can tell, the LLL test booster i took is kind of underdosed... being only 24, am i simply too young to see results from a test booster, or would a better kind help (im kind of nervous/hesitant to jump into a cycle of ph's, even if it is a mild one)... ive heard good stuff about testfreak by pharmafreak as well as DTHC, but i heard they changed the forumula of DTHC within the past year or so (when my friends took it and recommended it), and might not be as good.

sorry to be all over the place with these posts, im new to this, haha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend a bottle of Helladrol (Halodrol) from MrSupps.

Run it at 75/75/75/75/75

You may go up to 100 if you feel you need it and even go an extra week.

For PCT I would do HCGenerate & Forma-stanzol as your core.

HCGenerate 5 caps a day to bump test levels.
Forma-stanzol 3-7 pumps 2x a day to keep estrogen levels down during PCT.

Add whatever else you can throw into PCT... supports, creatine, etc... but HCGenerate and Forma-stanzol as the core.

You will be good to go and pleased for a first cycle.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response... so halodrol doesnt require a serm or clomid?

also, ive been seeing this a lot.. whats the difference between running it at 75 flat rather than the day 1/week1/week2/week3 increase? it seems like a lot of people just prefer it one way or the other, but i cant figure out which yields the best results/which is best option.

and yeah, i was gonna do creatine/bcaa/etc with the pct, but just as additions.

however, im still not sure about it...may just try a different test booster (natural) thats a little more potent before jumping into the world of ph's.... just from a health standpoint (have SOMEWHAT high bp, usually 120's, sometimes low 130's depending on how ive been eating, as well as anxiety, which ive heard can be affected)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the response... so halodrol doesnt require a serm or clomid?

also, ive been seeing this a lot.. whats the difference between running it at 75 flat rather than the day 1/week1/week2/week3 increase? it seems like a lot of people just prefer it one way or the other, but i cant figure out which yields the best results/which is best option.

and yeah, i was gonna do creatine/bcaa/etc with the pct, but just as additions.

however, im still not sure about it...may just try a different test booster (natural) thats a little more potent before jumping into the world of ph's.... just from a health standpoint (have SOMEWHAT high bp, usually 120's, sometimes low 130's depending on how ive been eating, as well as anxiety, which ive heard can be affected)
You may do as you please... just remember PH and test boosters are a whole other monster and no test booster is ever going to compare to even Halodrol, the mildest PH. You don't NEED a SERM with Halodrol as long as your OTC PCT is sufficient.

People usually ramp up the dose as needed. Some people are satisfied with 50 mg Helladrol all the way through, others ramp up the dose, and others need 100 mg all the way through. It's best to start low and work your way up if you don't know your tolerance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol is a good starting PH, and CM is right about adjusting the dose as you see fit. It's recommended to start out low, since it will be your first run, and then assess from there.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Yes, maybe a mild one but yes. PH ARE steroids, they must be looked at in the same way.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
h-drol from CEL.. OR hella-drol from mrsupps. as long as you keep the dosage low like 50/75/75/75/75 then otc pct should be ok but when running it higher such as at 100mg or more (some peeps run it @ 125mg at their 4th and 5th week ) i would use a serm just to be safe. for a first timer i would keep it low .

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys.... i go back and forth all the time about whether i actually want to try a cycle (i REALLY want to just because i see people at my gym who used to be 20 lbs smaller than me and have worked out half as long get huge off it {some dont actually keep the size, i guess bc of not knowing what to do pct}, just dont know if its such a good idea health-wise/know if i can actually pull the trigger)........ that test booster i tried did absolutely nothing, but i also read that it was terribly underdosed, which is why i thought i might try DTHC or testfreak before moving into the world of PH's/AS. im the type who doesnt even like taking medicine for a headache, which is why i keep thinking that i dont want to look back 30 years from now like 'what the **** was i thinking trying that stuff'

i think they have a epistane clone at complete nutrition, if i were to run a low dose of that would i be able to do an otc pct? id have to go back and check the brand/name, but it seems that cycle support and post cycle support people talk about seem to have most of what id need for something mild, but id want to be 100% sure.

thanks for your help, it seems like theres a million different kinds of ph's and theyre all run differently with different pcts needed.... and the names are so crazy its hard keeping track, haha.

kdog45ak

Awards
MrSupps has way better prices than Complete Nutrition. Compare prices per amount. They sell epi as well.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
oh, i was just worried some of the stuff i find online might be illegal or banned.... and it would be just my luck to get caught having that **** shipped to my house.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
I would look on CEL stuff, great company with great products. Price can't be beat for what you get. Run at low does wouldnt be to harsh. Would def suggest getting a real serm can never be to safe

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
serms as research chems aren't illegal. and they are cheaper than most oct pct solutions. I would try going that route...

I ran epi with no support supps and a otc pct and I kept almost all of my gains. I know better now.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Is hdrol best to use for a first timer or is protodrol better? ??? .....

I wanna run one for my first Ph but dunno which one would be best for a beginner? ?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
h-drol or epi.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Why would you be opposed to using a Serm? They are NOT illegal to buy and are much better for recovery IMO.