jack3d and pro hormones

rob1880

Awards
i tried googling this on this website and didnt find much , would like to know if alot of you guys use a pre work out suppl like jack3d or black powder, ect while your on a cycle of ph
i ordered a bottle of hdrol and only going to do that month cycle and just want to make sure its still ok to do a pre workout to , im kinda caffeine dependent ha,
plus can you still have a few beers on the weekend when your on a cycle
im sure some of you guys like to have a few

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prework out supp will not hurt while you on ph....
I'm always taking no xplode when I'm in aas... mainly for the energy...
you shouldn't really drink alcohol much cause it can interfer with your cycle, but I guess 1 or 2 a week is ok .

rob1880

Awards
thanks for the reply boricurage, i probably actually need to take a couple weeks off stems cause im getting immune to them

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so kidding.. I'm immune myself...
good luck and keep us posted...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
OK to use as long as BP is under control. Stims raise BP, and of course so do AAS, so if your BP is high becasue of the steroids, stims only com pound the problem. High BP on-cycle is probably the #1 health concern of cycling, IMO, so make sure BP is not an issue before you do.

As for beer... I mean really, if you're running a methylated cycle, you can't abstain for a few weeks? H-drol is relatively (compared to some other methyls) mild on the liver, so a few beers here and there won't kill you.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
--I do not condone nor advocate the use of alcohol on cycle or post.--

That being said.. I do endulge with the beer. I up the liver supports a bit because I know that I wont 'refrain from drinking for a couple months'

Long live muh liver!!! Or probably not but we are all entitled to our own wishful thinking.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK to use as long as BP is under control. Stims raise BP, and of course so do AAS, so if your BP is high becasue of the steroids, stims only com pound the problem. High BP on-cycle is probably the #1 health concern of cycling, IMO, so make sure BP is not an issue before you do.

As for beer... I mean really, if you're running a methylated cycle, you can't abstain for a few weeks? H-drol is relatively (compared to some other methyls) mild on the liver, so a few beers here and there won't kill you.
^^^good advice here