Proper PCT for M4OHN?

Pec

Awards
Going to run some M4OHN for 6 weeks at 12mg/week. 26 yrs. old 175 lbs. What would be the appropriate PCT for just running M4OHN?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
A couple of guys doing 4 week cycles did 2 weeks of PCT with nolva. For a 6
week cycle, I'd do at least 3 weeks, probably 4 if it were me.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN is very mild as a standalone. using 6-OXO for PCT would also be fine with it.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
While we're talking about PCT for m4ohn, I'm planning on 4 weeks of Nolva after my 8-week cycle. I was thinking about doing 40/30/20/10 for the 4 weeks. Does that sound ok or should I break it down another way? Should I do 40/20/10/10? I'd love to avoid the acne if possible but I'm not sure that's possible regardless of how I cycle it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
while i think 6oxo would be okay, why not just go ahead and use nolva, it'll probabaly still work better and faster. Plus the price physical enchancement has it w/ free shipping can't be beat, and would be like $10 cheaper than 6-oxo.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Clomid but that is just personal preference.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Should I do 40/20/10/10? QUOTE]

Theres been a thread floating around saying we should be taking more nolva. My recommendation for a long cycle like yours would to 60/60/30/30...or possibly 20 the last week. I havent done m4ohn but will be soon, i'm going for 6 weeks and this will be my pct. the reason for the high doses is because part of the 20mg dose that you are getting is the -citrate- so your not actually getting 20 mg of tamoxfen, which is the reason we take this drug.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN is very mild as a standalone. using 6-OXO for PCT would also be fine with it.
Very mild as far as side effects or very mild regarding shutdown? Which one makes a big difference as far as PCT is concerned. I am not aware that anyone has actually measured this. (If someone has, please let me know where it was reported.)

Pec

Awards
Thanks. Tons of threads have been posted about m4ohn and I have read them all. It was never made clear how you should run your PCT after 6 weeks of m4ohn by itself. People always seem to stack it with something. I'm running it alone basically bc it's summer and I don't want any noticable sides like bloating. We'll see how it does alone. I will post results weekly. Starting monday @ 12mg/day. I will go 16mg/day if I feel the need. This PH is pretty new so not quite sure what to expect. Currently 175 lbs about 11%bf. Looking to gain a nice 5 lbs of lean mass and some strength.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
60/60/30/30 is the way to go if it's tamoxifen citrate from custom. I assume if it's
pharmaceutical stick with 40/40/20/20.

fiddler

Awards
Thanks. Tons of threads have been posted about m4ohn and I have read them all. It was never made clear how you should run your PCT after 6 weeks of m4ohn by itself. People always seem to stack it with something. I'm running it alone basically bc it's summer and I don't want any noticable sides like bloating. We'll see how it does alone. I will post results weekly. Starting monday @ 12mg/day. I will go 16mg/day if I feel the need. This PH is pretty new so not quite sure what to expect. Currently 175 lbs about 11%bf. Looking to gain a nice 5 lbs of lean mass and some strength.
if you're doing cardio, i'd go upto 15mg/day. otherwise you will be going down instead of up...

fiddler