Is the scale messing with me?

SilverZ06

Awards
Well Im back in the game again. I did two previous cycles: first cycle - test e at 500mgs a week, second cycle - test e at 500mgs a week with 400 mgs of deca a week (arimidex .25mgs EOD). On my second cycle a tore a tendon very badly in my shoulder. It has since healed and I started my 3rd cycle and decided to go with test e by itself as I didn't like the layer of fat I got from Deca. I am running test e at 600 mgs a week with arimidex .25mgs EOD. Im about 8 weeks in and have gained, according to the scale, roughly 10 lbs. Im taking creatine (so some water retention here), protein, eating as healthy as I can, but I seem to be getting a spare tire still. I look to be getting bigger, clothes fit tighter, and I am getting stronger but like i said, I see more fat then anything. 10 lbs 8 weeks in doesn't sound right, does it? Now I know the next question is going to be "what does your diet look like?" Well, I mix the diet up as I go since I get very nauseous from eating the same thing every day in a row at the same time. Typically a normal day consists of (not necessarily in this order) : 3 eggs or oatmeal with some toast and jam, 2 protein shakes, 1/4 pound of turkey, mixed green salad with fat free dressing, handfull of mixed nuts, tons of water, a muscle milk (gas station break run), can of chicken, a steak and a potatoe. There are the occassional cheat meals in there as my wife works 2 jobs and we do occassionally go somewhere to eat.

So in short, what I am confused on is how my first cycle, with less test (stuff was under doesed too according to the seller), got me toned and gained me size but I was told by fellow anabolicmind peeps that I was eating to clean so this cycle I upped the test and am eating more but seem to be getting fat? I do cardio 4 times a week at 20 minutes a time too.

Summary: 8 weeks in, 10 lbs of gain, looks to be alot of fat. What gives? Thoughts?