What kind of test should I have doctor run?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had my test levels done almost two years ago. And although my Doctor put me on andro-gel for being below normal range, I have not noticed much of a change in well being. I go every three months, and he has me on 3 pumps daily. Being very over weight in the stomach area, I heard I may not be getting a lot of the gel absorbed. Anyway he won't do the gel and test shots like some guys I know have done. What test should I have done? Someone told me to get my hemo something checked, test levels, and gh or hgh? I didn't know you could ask for those. Any help would be awesome and I can post results on here to get more help.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had my test levels done almost two years ago. And although my Doctor put me on andro-gel for being below normal range, I have not noticed much of a change in well being. I go every three months, and he has me on 3 pumps daily. Being very over weight in the stomach area, I heard I may not be getting a lot of the gel absorbed. Anyway he won't do the gel and test shots like some guys I know have done. What test should I have done? Someone told me to get my hemo something checked, test levels, and gh or hgh? I didn't know you could ask for those. Any help would be awesome and I can post results on here to get more help.

I'd focus on losing some weight and getting everything down to healthy ranges .has your doctor spoke of maybe this being part of the problem? Doesn't seem he wants to fix the problem yet he would rather just put duct tape on it.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
just go find a different doctor that will give you the shots

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know that feeling like crap is a part of being 250lbs and 5'5" regardless of your testosterone levels?
Very true.

Way too much weight for a little frame. Start a massive cut and bring yourself down to 140-160ish. It will be a world of a difference.

Don't expect anything else to help... seriously.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah he always tells me that once I have been on andro-gel that I was around normal range. But the highest I have ever seen on the test was around the 7's nothing higher. I am trying like hell to get them to get the underarm stuff that studies are showing to be more effective.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you saw me although I am short there is no way in heck I would like right under 175 at the least. I have hugh calves that I promise no exageration are cut, it's like my stomach retains all my water and fat, lol don't understand why.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Your calves are massive because you do hundreds of reps of 250lbs calf raises every day... and I don't know anyone that holds lots of fat around their calves... for men, belly fat is statistically where everyone gets large fat stores. Post some pics if you want to debate this.

LOSE SOME WEIGHT. Get your diet and training in check, and when your bf% is under 20% and you still feel like crap, THEN we'll talk. you are severely overweight if you're over 30%bf... What has your doctor told you about your weight?

It's another story if you're 250 and 10%bf... if that were the case, you wouldn't be here since I don't know anyone who would fit that case w/o having done some pretty crazy cycles of AAS...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true lol, that is why I am training harder and trying to do more and more cardio, but ever since they banned ephedra, I can't find anything that will litteraly help me burn fat or should say aid in fat burning along with training and diet.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into products that contain 1,3 dimeth? Supposedly it's similar to ephederine w/o the crash. There's also clen. Also, if you can still get ephederine products if you do a little bit of searching.

However, I would strongly suggest that you get everything in order first, before using weight-loss aids. Once you get your diet and workout routine in check, and can lose weight naturally, then using the aids at hat time will be much more effective. I've seen people lose 40lbs in 3 months w/o using any supplements at all while on a see-food diet. Granted the see-food diet was limited to 5min meals 3x a day (portion control), and a ton of cardio (boot camp)... but hey, it's possible.

The thing with weight loss is that you won't notice the difference since you see yourself everyday... but take pics, it'll help keep you motivated. weigh yourself no more than once a week, count calories, and work your ass off. good luck. :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool bro thanks very much. I will do so. I see that Clen word everywhere on these and others theads but never heard of it and where to even get it. I know I have never seen it at GNC.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool bro thanks very much. I will do so. I see that Clen word everywhere on these and others theads but never heard of it and where to even get it. I know I have never seen it at GNC.
do more research on clen you def won't see it at gnc.I'd hold off on using it till you loose a good amount of weight first though.I wish you the best of luck.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, once I get my weight down I will halla back and let you know what my stats are to see if it's a good time or not to try clen. I have already dropped from 278 down to 248. I tried lean efx 1 capsule a day and in the first 3 weeks lost 12 lbs. then 8 more. I have maintained the loss with little more loss as well. Now I am still trying to get down slowly by taken it 10 lbs at a time. My goal is 200-190 then go on an all out cutt cycle like winni or clen. I have never done a ph cycle or any cycle other then GNC products. Once i get close though I am. Thanks again bro.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
I think you should cut to 200 naturally before using stims and weightloss drugs. Can't be too good on your heart at that weight. You're morbidly obese. My formerly fat friend was 250 at 5'9 and he lost 60lbs naturally and hes just now considering weightloss aids to help him in the last 10-20lbs.

A

ASFh32

Awards
Strong +1 to all the folks saying to lose some weight. You don't need fatloss drugs at 250 pounds and 5'5. Not to be harsh, but just straight forward, it sounds like you're making excuses for yourself. You don't need ephedrine to lose way. You need a strict dietary regime.