Want to cycle a prohormone - AnabolicMinds.com

Want to cycle a prohormone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Want to cycle a prohormone

I have a slight idea of PH use, and cycling...however, i'd like to know more before I can plan/start an actual cycle. I'm currently at 168 lbs. 5'9" and 8.1%BF....i'm trying to cut down to around 5-6% BF, and increase my weight to 175-177 lbs. I have a proper workout regiment, and diet is good too. Which PH's do you guys prefer, and which one will give me good gains? Also...what other supps should I be taking on cycle/ PCT. I'm thinking of cycling for 8weeks including PCT.(I've heard some great things about H-drol)

As you can see im uneducated in the sense, so any help would be appreciated. THANKS!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

halodrol or epistane. Halodrol is a bit milder usually, but if you are sane with your epi doses it should also be a very smooth ride, the main thing to watch for would be dry joints towards the end of the cycle.

What I recommend you do is google up "halodrol log" and "epistane log" and read through a few logs of each and choose one.

Either will help you reach your goals. if you really want to do a cycle that's only 4 weeks long though, Epi is a better choice, because halodrol takes a while to get going.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBim View Post
    I have a slight idea of PH use, and cycling...however, i'd like to know more before I can plan/start an actual cycle. I'm currently at 168 lbs. 5'9" and 8.1%BF....i'm trying to cut down to around 5-6% BF, and increase my weight to 175-177 lbs. I have a proper workout regiment, and diet is good too. Which PH's do you guys prefer, and which one will give me good gains? Also...what other supps should I be taking on cycle/ PCT. I'm thinking of cycling for 8weeks including PCT.(I've heard some great things about H-drol)

As you can see im uneducated in the sense, so any help would be appreciated. THANKS!
    I'd check out i force protodrol its a nice mild yet effective starter ph/ds.

far as on cycle support I'd pick up some liv 52,and fish oil.

for pct I'd use Tamoxifen Citrate.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well since your so small even if you are at the bf you claim(prob wrong if you are still trying to cut since cutting below 10% is very hard, I'm well above 10% in my avi) you will grow off any mild steroid. I'd say research halo, epistane and p mag. All are easily found online for cheap even though not many people product them anymore. Epi is the strongest and the only active steroid.

Pct if you play with your hormones you need a serm end of story. I'd reccomend clomid since it seems to work best for most. However nolva is good to have on hand since it is better at getting rid of gyno.

There life support and cels cycle assist that work well as an all in one support system. Helps liver, prostate, cholesterol ect. You can also grab bulk milk thistle for heavier cycles. Fish oil is a must since it will help keep your lipid profile undercontrol which is te scariest problem since no one wants a heart attack.

Be safe and have fun on cycle. Increase intensity, volume and frequency a littl on cycle and eat a ton and you should be able to gain 8+ of muscle. The hard part Is keeping it n

Similar Forum Threads

1. best first prohormone cycle
    By insanity1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
  2. considering my first prohormone cycle
    By loony41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 10:42 PM
  3. Prohormone cycle before or after IGF-1
    By idunk42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13