My first forum! A little nervous...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    biohazardjerm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    My first forum! A little nervous...


    Hey everyone. I've never done this whole forum thing before, but I've reached this annoying plateau and decided to seek some help. 32 year old male here, been lifting faithfully for eight years. No intention of cutting at the moment (prob later down the road) but my ultimate goal has been to bulk and get some massive arms and shoulders. I've done my homework and taken an immense interest in beginning a cycle, be it prohormone or injectable or otherwise. Was wonderin if any of you could lead me down the right path! Any and all help is appreciated! Lookin forward to gettin to know some peeps on here and uppin my game along the way!

  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjerm View Post
    Hey everyone. I've never done this whole forum thing before, but I've reached this annoying plateau and decided to seek some help. 32 year old male here, been lifting faithfully for eight years. No intention of cutting at the moment (prob later down the road) but my ultimate goal has been to bulk and get some massive arms and shoulders. I've done my homework and taken an immense interest in beginning a cycle, be it prohormone or injectable or otherwise. Was wonderin if any of you could lead me down the right path! Any and all help is appreciated! Lookin forward to gettin to know some peeps on here and uppin my game along the way!
    whats your level of knowledge on steroids and ph/ds???
  3. Advanced Member
    gaijininjapan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

    Also, what other supplements have you taken in the past?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    biohazardjerm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    The only supps I use on a regular basis are creatine mono and a multi. I've tried NO Explode before but wasn't too crazy about it. I know designer steroids are methylated and could potentially harm my liver without proper supps and pct. I've read a good beginner injectable cycle might be test cyp followed by a pct of nolva or clomid. I've also read up on successful ds beginner cycles consisting of superdrol.
  5. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    well if you looking just to bulk...
    then test cyp would be a good beginners cycle for anyone @ 500 mg a week for at least 10 weeks and use dbol as a kickstart since it takes time for the test to buildup in you.

    what's wrong with no xplode? it's a good prework out supp...
  6. New Member
    biohazardjerm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    Just seemed like it got the ol ticker racing a little too much. Would beginner gains post cycle of test and dbol diminish afterward? I'm a little concerned about testicular atrophy and affects on the heart. Would this be an issue? Also does everyone agree that the test and dbol would do the trick? Sorry for all the questions...
  7. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjerm View Post
    Also does everyone agree that the test and dbol would do the trick? Sorry for all the questions...
    test with a d-bol kick start would be a beautiful first time Bulker.. IMO
  8. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjerm View Post
    The only supps I use on a regular basis are creatine mono and a multi. I've tried NO Explode before but wasn't too crazy about it. I know designer steroids are methylated and could potentially harm my liver without proper supps and pct. I've read a good beginner injectable cycle might be test cyp followed by a pct of nolva or clomid. I've also read up on successful ds beginner cycles consisting of superdrol.
    A good beginer cycle is 'not' a injectable cycle, or 'not' superdrol by any means.

    A short 4 week cycle with a compound like H-drol/halodrol is a perfect first cycle, with support supplements, and a proper 4-5 week post cycle clomid therapy.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3287
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    44.02%

    Injectables arent for everyone but I see no problem with starting off with a simple test cylce. I do not believe a dbol kickstart to be necessary or smart for your first run. A nice Test Enanthate run at 500mg/wk for 16wks should produce great gains for you.

    Have an Aromatase Inhibitor on hand incase of any estrogen realted side effects. Not all experience concerning sides at that dose but you dont want to find out you do and not have a remedy.

    PCT, as mentioned, is obviously important. Research for yourself on SERMs and decide, based on sides/compounds you are running which would be best for you. People can help you with dosing once you've made a choice.
  10. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i really don't think there's any problem with using test for a first cycle

    personally my entry into steroids was as cautious and conservative as possible, my first cycle was just 1 bottle of halodrol, I gained nothing because the compound was so weak. I was so cautious I wasted my time.

    Testosterone is ok... You just have to keep estrogen in check.

    I do agree that halodrol or even epi are good beginner cycles, but given the choice, I would recommend 10 weeks of test, because I think you will make more gains and keep more gains and probably have a more enjoyable experience.

    hell i don't see the problem with using dbol to kick it in your first cycle. Again, you just need to worry about estrogen. If you prevent bloating, BP should not be a problem.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Injectables arent for everyone but I see no problem with starting off with a simple test cylce. I do not believe a dbol kickstart to be necessary or smart for your first run. A nice Test Enanthate run at 500mg/wk for 16wks should produce great gains for you.

    Have an Aromatase Inhibitor on hand incase of any estrogen realted side effects. Not all experience concerning sides at that dose but you dont want to find out you do and not have a remedy.

    PCT, as mentioned, is obviously important. Research for yourself on SERMs and decide, based on sides/compounds you are running which would be best for you. People can help you with dosing once you've made a choice.
    A 16 week test cycle is NOT a beginer cycle bro, that's not very good advice at all. No literature will support you on your opinion either, feel free to prove me wrong, and find me any reputable source that recommends this...

    thank-you
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i really don't think there's any problem with using test for a first cycle

    personally my entry into steroids was as cautious and conservative as possible, my first cycle was just 1 bottle of halodrol, I gained nothing because the compound was so weak. I was so cautious I wasted my time.

    Testosterone is ok... You just have to keep estrogen in check.

    I do agree that halodrol or even epi are good beginner cycles, but given the choice, I would recommend 10 weeks of test, because I think you will make more gains and keep more gains and probably have a more enjoyable experience.

    hell i don't see the problem with using dbol to kick it in your first cycle. Again, you just need to worry about estrogen. If you prevent bloating, BP should not be a problem.
    A first cycle is developing a safe protocol, and becoming familar with anabolic compounds, and running a healthy pct. I know of hundreds of people that had very good experiences with 4 week Halodrol runs, so that is only 'your opinion', not the standard outcome opinion.

    Halodrol has a very decent anabolic index (mid 70's of 100), so calling it "so weak", is not correct.

    What was your diet, and training protocol like at the time you ran Halodrol? I'm also a Fitness Director, and Nutrition Counselor, so I can detect flaws in cycle outcomes. If you gained nothing from Halodrol, you obviously didn't take advantage of 'nutrient timing', enhanced glycogen storage etc...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3287
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    44.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    A 16 week test cycle is NOT a beginer cycle bro, that's not very good advice at all. No literature will support you on your opinion either, feel free to prove me wrong, and find me any reputable source that recommends this...

    thank-you
    Neg Rep for this LMFAO,

    If its going to ok to run a test prop cylce at 12 weeks, and a longer ester(Enanthate) takes longer to see results, then a 16 wk test only cycle is far from dangerous.
  14. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Neg Rep for this LMFAO,

    If its going to ok to run a test prop cylce at 12 weeks, and a longer ester(Enanthate) takes longer to see results, then a 16 wk test only cycle is far from dangerous.
    Yes, it's stupid advice. If you are running hcg, something like ghrp-6 straight through into post cycle, and 4 weeks apon secession, then yes. Again we are talking about giving "first cycle advice', not what you think sounds cool to type. See the difference? K good.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3287
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    44.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yes, it's stupid advice. If you are running hcg, something like ghrp-6 straight through into post cycle, and 4 weeks apon secession, then yes. Again we are talking about giving "first cycle advice', not what you think sounds cool to type. See the difference? K good.
    Yea you're totally correct! Everyone beware of this brand new lethal hormone "Testosterone"
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Yea you're totally correct! Everyone beware of this brand new lethal hormone "Testosterone"
    You missed the train bro. Did I say testosterone was leathal? No I did not, I said... and read slowly, I think there may be some lag upstairs. "FOR A FIRST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!".
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3287
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    44.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You missed the train bro. Did I say testosterone was leathal? No I did not, I said... and read slowly, I think there may be some lag upstairs. "FOR A FIRST CYCLE!!!!!!!!!".
    Nah man Im takin it all in. Halodrol is amazing, test is not for beginners, and unreal is aboviously an unreputable source....gotcha
  18. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Neg Rep for this LMFAO,

    If its going to ok to run a test prop cylce at 12 weeks, and a longer ester(Enanthate) takes longer to see results, then a 16 wk test only cycle is far from dangerous.
    Are you saying a 12 week cycle of testosterone enanthate will not produce results. Yes you just did, and yes you are wrong again. Enanthate takes about 5-6 weeks to develop stable blood levels of required build up. A twelve week cycle will yeild very good results if you understand the whole other side of the ballgame (training, nutrient timing etc) Do you see a pattern here? Yes you do.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Nah man Im takin it all in. Halodrol is amazing, test is not for beginners, and unreal is aboviously an unreputable source....gotcha
    K, no hard feelings.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  20. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i really don't think there's any problem with using test for a first cycle

    personally my entry into steroids was as cautious and conservative as possible, my first cycle was just 1 bottle of halodrol, I gained nothing because the compound was so weak. I was so cautious I wasted my time.

    Testosterone is ok... You just have to keep estrogen in check.

    I do agree that halodrol or even epi are good beginner cycles, but given the choice, I would recommend 10 weeks of test, because I think you will make more gains and keep more gains and probably have a more enjoyable experience.

    hell i don't see the problem with using dbol to kick it in your first cycle. Again, you just need to worry about estrogen. If you prevent bloating, BP should not be a problem.

    x2 I like the way you break things down.
  21. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    762
    Rep Power
    2409
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    43.51%

    ^^ You may or may not know your stuff, I don't know you. But I do know that even if you know what your talking about.. your still a complete effing ****. If you have no advice other than criticism.. go choke on your epeen. Thanks for playing.
  22. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    ^^ You may or may not know your stuff, I don't know you. But I do know that even if you know what your talking about.. your still a complete effing ****. If you have no advice other than criticism.. go choke on your epeen. Thanks for playing.
    who are you talking too??
  23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Everyone relax!

    Name calling is not tolerated.

    Offer your advice and move on.
  24. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    ^^ You may or may not know your stuff, I don't know you. But I do know that even if you know what your talking about.. your still a complete effing ****. If you have no advice other than criticism.. go choke on your epeen. Thanks for playing.
    If you are talking to me then you should quote me. Two things, I gave my advice already, I think test with a dbol kickstart is a great beginer cycle.And seconed how is agreeing with unrealmachine's post and saying i like the way he breaks it down CRITICISM If anything it's being positive,, Are you Alright????
  25. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    tripdog I got to disagree with you...
    first injectable test is a good beginners cycle.. it's not like he injecting tren as a first cycle...

    test cyp was my first inject cycle..
    as long as he play it safe a does not go over board..

    stick to 500 mg a week....
  26. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjerm View Post
    Just seemed like it got the ol ticker racing a little too much. Would beginner gains post cycle of test and dbol diminish afterward? I'm a little concerned about testicular atrophy and affects on the heart. Would this be an issue? Also does everyone agree that the test and dbol would do the trick? Sorry for all the questions...
    most people will agree dbol as a kickstart... your balls will not shrink if you only run for 10 weeks...trust me I done this cycle
    but let it be known that it takes a while for test to kick in..
    myslef and a friend was using test at the same time and he stopped after the 4th week cause it wasn't doing nothing for him... duh you gotta let it build up..

    if you do not take a pct you will lose your gains.. trust me again.. cause I lost mine for improper pct..
  27. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    If you are talking to me then you should quote me. Two things, I gave my advice already, I think test with a dbol kickstart is a great beginer cycle.And seconed how is agreeing with unrealmachine's post and saying i like the way he breaks it down CRITISISM If anything it's being positive,, Are you Alright????
    I think he on the crank
  28. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    I think he on the crank
    Thank You I thought maybee I was losing it. I was looking at the posts to figure out where the criticism was hidden.
  29. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    I think he on the crank
    either crack or on too much tren... that sure came from the left field.

    to OP if you have access to injectables for your first cycle then take that route, lots of good advice already mentioned.
  30. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    either crack or on too much tren... that sure came from the left field.

    to OP if you have access to injectables for your first cycle then take that route, lots of good advice already mentioned.
    crank is that old school stuff, worse than crack
  31. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    A first cycle is developing a safe protocol, and becoming familar with anabolic compounds, and running a healthy pct. I know of hundreds of people that had very good experiences with 4 week Halodrol runs, so that is only 'your opinion', not the standard outcome opinion.

    Halodrol has a very decent anabolic index (mid 70's of 100), so calling it "so weak", is not correct.

    What was your diet, and training protocol like at the time you ran Halodrol? I'm also a Fitness Director, and Nutrition Counselor, so I can detect flaws in cycle outcomes. If you gained nothing from Halodrol, you obviously didn't take advantage of 'nutrient timing', enhanced glycogen storage etc...
    Instead of showing me what's wrong with a test cycle, you call out my training because of my experience with halodrol?

    Trip I have seen many of your posts and i respect you as a good and knowledgeable guy. But you obviously do not know me as well. I have what I would call a sub par response to most anabolics. Halodrol doesn't produce gains for me... period.

    I recently ran it again, I used over 3 bottles, I went to 125mg a day. I gained like 2 pounds in the first week and I got real excited. After that all I noticed was some muscular hardening and that was it. Week after week I waited for the gains... they never came. 125mg, nothing. I had to throw in SD to save the cycle. SD actually works on me, and works very well.

    I have ran many cycles and many compounds. I know how to eat, I know how to train, please do not question my diet/training that is why I put up an avatar, so people can see that I am on a level where I know what I am doing. Some compounds work great on me. SD, PP, tren, I make great gains similar to what other people experience. Other steroids like halodrol, epistane, I get some hardening but train and eat as I may, just no gains. Even testosterone 1g was weak as hell and yes I got bloodwork to show my test was not fake.

    Anyway, I have seen lots of people get great results on halodrol, yes. I have also seen dozens of people like myself who get practically nothing from it. I would most certainly classify it as a weak compound. A lot of users need to hit over 100mg a day to really notice it. Some people have run it up to 200mg a day.

    I think, overall, halodrol is a great first cycle. So we are in agreement here! I just think that a large percentage of users, probably 25-40%, will be disappointed by how weak it is. I encourage first time users to have at least 2 bottles of it. I really think it needs 6 weeks and up to 100mg for a lot of people. That is why Helladrol comes with 180 capsules instead of 60... you can't get a real cycle out of 60.

    I see test as superior. And I am not even a big fan of test personally. But testosterone is the most tried and true muscle builder in history. You will not experience lethargy, you will feel great, you will be confident, you will have an outrageous libido, you will make quality size and strength gains over a long period of time, you will keep a lot of the gains because they were accrued over such a long period of time... and you will get experience injecting which is good because in the long run injectable steroids used in conjunction with oral steroids are far superior and healthier than sticking to oral-only cycles. If you use a dbol kickstart, you will probably gain like 20 pounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    a friend was using test at the same time and he stopped after the 4th week cause it wasn't doing nothing for him... duh you gotta let it build up..
    .
    I LOL'd.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  32. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    [QUOTE=UnrealMachine;2662009]Instead of showing me what's wrong with a test cycle, you call out my training because of my experience with halodrol?

    Trip I have seen many of your posts and i respect you as a good and knowledgeable guy. But you obviously do not know me as well. I have what I would call a sub par response to most anabolics. Halodrol doesn't produce gains for me... period.

    I recently ran it again, I used over 3 bottles, I went to 125mg a day. I gained like 2 pounds in the first week and I got real excited. After that all I noticed was some muscular hardening and that was it. Week after week I waited for the gains... they never came. 125mg, nothing. I had to throw in SD to save the cycle. SD actually works on me, and works very well.

    I have ran many cycles and many compounds. I know how to eat, I know how to train, please do not question my diet/training that is why I put up an avatar, so people can see that I am on a level where I know what I am doing. Some compounds work great on me. SD, PP, tren, I make great gains similar to what other people experience. Other steroids like halodrol, epistane, I get some hardening but train and eat as I may, just no gains. Even testosterone 1g was weak as hell and yes I got bloodwork to show my test was not fake.

    Anyway, I have seen lots of people get great results on halodrol, yes. I have also seen dozens of people like myself who get practically nothing from it. I would most certainly classify it as a weak compound. A lot of users need to hit over 100mg a day to really notice it. Some people have run it up to 200mg a day.

    I think, overall, halodrol is a great first cycle. So we are in agreement here! I just think that a large percentage of users, probably 25-40%, will be disappointed by how weak it is. I encourage first time users to have at least 2 bottles of it. I really think it needs 6 weeks and up to 100mg for a lot of people. That is why Helladrol comes with 180 capsules instead of 60... you can't get a real cycle out of 60.

    I see test as superior. And I am not even a big fan of test personally. But testosterone is the most tried and true muscle builder in history. You will not experience lethargy, you will feel great, you will be confident, you will have an outrageous libido, you will make quality size and strength gains over a long period of time, you will keep a lot of the gains because they were accrued over such a long period of time... and you will get experience injecting which is good because in the long run injectable steroids used in conjunction with oral steroids are far superior and healthier than sticking to oral-only cycles. If you use a dbol kickstart, you will probably gain like 20 pounds.





    x2 amen gottdammit
  33. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    61.08%

    If you want to go the legal rout i would recomend a 2-4 week cycle of H-Drol and Dermacrine. With preferably Clomid or Novla with toco-8, EndoAMP max, PowerFULL and a T.T. product. If you want to go fully legal the Sustain Alpha should be ok.
    If you wish to venture over to the dark side I recomend 8-12 week cycle of 500mg of Test Eth only! You can split the injection into 2 like on Mon. & Thrus., some suggest that this helps with side effects. You can add other anabolic compounds but I do not recomend it, i suggest that you first familiarize yourself with the effects of Testosterone. If you wish to add other anabolics first figure out what side effects you are geneticly prone to.
  34. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Instead of showing me what's wrong with a test cycle, you call out my training because of my experience with halodrol?

    Trip I have seen many of your posts and i respect you as a good and knowledgeable guy. But you obviously do not know me as well. I have what I would call a sub par response to most anabolics. Halodrol doesn't produce gains for me... period.

    I recently ran it again, I used over 3 bottles, I went to 125mg a day. I gained like 2 pounds in the first week and I got real excited. After that all I noticed was some muscular hardening and that was it. Week after week I waited for the gains... they never came. 125mg, nothing. I had to throw in SD to save the cycle. SD actually works on me, and works very well.

    I have ran many cycles and many compounds. I know how to eat, I know how to train, please do not question my diet/training that is why I put up an avatar, so people can see that I am on a level where I know what I am doing. Some compounds work great on me. SD, PP, tren, I make great gains similar to what other people experience. Other steroids like halodrol, epistane, I get some hardening but train and eat as I may, just no gains. Even testosterone 1g was weak as hell and yes I got bloodwork to show my test was not fake.

    Anyway, I have seen lots of people get great results on halodrol, yes. I have also seen dozens of people like myself who get practically nothing from it. I would most certainly classify it as a weak compound. A lot of users need to hit over 100mg a day to really notice it. Some people have run it up to 200mg a day.

    I think, overall, halodrol is a great first cycle. So we are in agreement here! I just think that a large percentage of users, probably 25-40%, will be disappointed by how weak it is. I encourage first time users to have at least 2 bottles of it. I really think it needs 6 weeks and up to 100mg for a lot of people. That is why Helladrol comes with 180 capsules instead of 60... you can't get a real cycle out of 60.

    I see test as superior. And I am not even a big fan of test personally. But testosterone is the most tried and true muscle builder in history. You will not experience lethargy, you will feel great, you will be confident, you will have an outrageous libido, you will make quality size and strength gains over a long period of time, you will keep a lot of the gains because they were accrued over such a long period of time... and you will get experience injecting which is good because in the long run injectable steroids used in conjunction with oral steroids are far superior and healthier than sticking to oral-only cycles. If you use a dbol kickstart, you will probably gain like 20 pounds.



    I LOL'd.
    You may be misinturpriting the whole point of this thread. We are not talking about your past experience with Halodrol, or your personal experiences gains, or lack there of. We are talking about giving advice to someone running a first cycle. You agree with me Halodrol is a good first cycle, so let's end it on that note.

    I'm sorry if I came across complex, or perhaps worded things wrong. I realize halodrol is not a fast acting compound, or a compound that produces explosive gains.

    I just wanted to say I personally feel it's a great starting point for a person entering the world of anabolics. Nothing more, nothing less. This is just my opinion, and I am only human, I do stand behind my word though.

    No hard feelings bro, and good luck with your training.


    -Dan
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  35. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    well if you looking just to bulk...
    then test cyp would be a good beginners cycle for anyone @ 500 mg a week for at least 10 weeks and use dbol as a kickstart since it takes time for the test to buildup in you.

    what's wrong with no xplode? it's a good prework out supp...
    Newbie Candy/Fuel. Ahahahaha I love that name. I can say I have used it in the past, it's far from the worst thing I ever used, definitely not the best either though.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  36. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Test E solo 12 weeks is a great beginners cycle.

    So is Halodrol & Epistane.
  37. New Member
    biohazardjerm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

    Ok awesome I appreciate all the advice. Just need to decide between the hdrol and the test. Did anyone experience any other harsh sides with the first test cycle (I'm just inquiring about personal experiences here)?
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjerm View Post
    Just need to decide between the hdrol and the test.
    Not true!

    There are literally hundreds of options to chose from and you cannot simply make a decision based on the very first thread discussion you have engaged in with complete strangers on a supplement message board.

    Do your own research for yourself and become well informed.
  39. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by biohazardjerm View Post
    Ok awesome I appreciate all the advice. Just need to decide between the hdrol and the test. Did anyone experience any other harsh sides with the first test cycle (I'm just inquiring about personal experiences here)?
    Well, as mentioned already by Real Machine I believe, the use of an aromatase inhibitor is something to consider when using injectable testosterone. It will bloat you very bad, if you choose not to run something like Armidex .5-1mg EOD or so. If you do a full 4-5 week Clomid therapy starting two weeks after your last injection you should be ok, with no issues causing any adverse long term effects or what-not.

    I did about 5 test cycles over the years, and never had any bad experiences. Most were about 14 weeks, with IGF-1lr3 3x a week on cycle, and GHRP-6 during post cycle, and been using the GHRP-6 for the last 5 years or so. I stacked test with things like Equipoise (EQ), Deca ,Tri-Trenbolone (3 ester tren) and some orals at the beging and end, but not my first test run. A mild oral can be used safely the first 4 weeks or so, to give a boost, while you develop stable blood levels of testosterone.

    I still advise to do a short solo oral run first though.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  40. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    the sides you are likely to experience from test: acne, bloat/BP increase (control estrogen and this won't be a problem) and popping random erections all day long and wanting to **** constantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Well, as mentioned already by Real Machine I believe,
    I am UNreal!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Constant Nervous Felling
    By dazilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:47 PM
  2. Why Iranians Are A Little Nervous Right Now
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:43 AM
  3. You Wouldn't Think I'd Be This Nervous/Excited
    By stxnas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:43 PM
  4. Nervous stomach
    By bubbaw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 12:12 PM
  5. New Forum for Diet/Health/Nutrition/Supplement/Vitamin/ Forum
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in