2 Real is about to start BEASTIN!!!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tme to grow some horns lol. Just ordered beastdrol from Mrsupps, and will start my cycle next week. The cycle will look like this....

Dosage: 20/20/30/30

Protectors: Lots of vitamins and LIV52

Pct: So far, just Clomed (not clomid)

Calories/protein: No limit...whatever I can find...roughly 3k-4k calories a day and 300 grams of protein a day.

Starting weight: 200lbs
Ending weight. : 220...or more.

My last Sdrol cycle went like this, and i gained nearly 30lbs. The pct that im using, is called clomed. It blocks the estrogen hormone and continues to elevate testosterone. It has helped me keep all of my gains, so im goin for it again. Ive heard too many mixed stories about nolva...i dont want b*tch tits!!! Feel free to say watever. I'll be posting my strength differences and weight/shape changes as well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you don't want bitch tits, but you're using an OTC pct product called 'clomed' and are skeptical of nolva? That doesn't sound right.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So using Clomid instead of clomed would be a better choice huh. I never read about clomid...no gyno or anything like nolva right?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva has probably prevented more gyno than any other compound ever. ever. in the history of the world.

do you really think that nolva causes gyno? that is not true.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just read that nolva with sdrol, causes gyno. I just want to keep as much gains as possible, and keep ma man pecs. I dont want bigger titties than my gurlfriend. Would Clomid be better than Nolva?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6' 190, gained 30lbs of last sd cycle, and kept all of it, so you were 6' 160lbs and decided to run your first cycle?

have fun. it's like your learning how to drive, blind folded, on the freeway, and yes, you are going to crash.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think the ideal pct is a combination of nolva and clomid used in conjunction with an OTC test booster (HCGenerate, Sustain Alpha, etc. everybody has their favorite).

From what I have experienced and witnessed, nolva is better at preventing estrogen rebound and thus holding the effects of estrogen at bay. Clomid is better for increasing natural test production. They can be used synergistically... I like to use a lot of clomid the first week (in the realm of 100mg) and then 50mg for the next 3 weeks. The nolva you can do 20/20/10/10 it's just to block estrogen.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, i was 150lbs, and then got to 180 after my 1st sd cycle. Then gained 15lbs naturally. Now a year later, im ready for my next cycle. Why would you compare that to driving blind folded? I dont understand?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, i was 150lbs, and then got to 180 after my 1st sd cycle. Then gained 15lbs naturally. Now a year later, im ready for my next cycle. Why would you compare that to driving blind folded? I dont understand?
What they're saying is you don't have much knowledge on steroids and shouldn't be cycling something as potent as SD.

You don't even have a clue about a PCT. Nolva will not cause gyno. And Clomed(otc) is just about as bad as using Novadex XT and thinking it's Nolvadex.

Now before you run that Beastdrol I suggest you research a little more on PCT. Please, it's very important.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was only going by what i've read on other posts. Clomed was a good pct and i kept every oz of strength and muscle. I had absolutely no side effects running sd last time...and it didnt even shut me down much. I was still makin my gurl scream every night, without the use of hcgenerate, and my marbles were still very visible lol. I handled sd like a pro the 1st time, and this 2nd time will be a breeze as well. So yall think just to be safe, i should order a bottle of Nolva?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think what they said was that to be safe, you should research what you're doing more so that you understand things like how nolva works.

They are not saying "buy this" so much as do the research and then you will be able to make your own informed decisions on what to buy.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already know just about everything that is needed. Not too familiar with Nolva but since yall said its the better pct, then ima go with it. As soon as someone tells me the best dosage of Nolva, then ill be ready to start the next cycle successfully.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already know just about everything that is needed. As soon as someone tells me the best dosage of Nolva, then ill be ready to start the next cycle successfully.
you want me to get it for you too??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me when it's convenient and i'll drop it off at your house

Boomer3

Awards
LOL WOW...Sounds like you had some bunk SD. How long was your first cycle? And what dosages did you use?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it was my 1st cycle and i gained 30lbs in 3 weeks. I stopped feelin the effects on the 3rd week, so i never went to the 4th. It was real sdrol. My MAX bench before sd, was 130...and 3 weeks later, it was 190. Besides acne on my back n my marbles shrinking a little, i wouldnt really call those...serious side effects. And i was hungry 24/7 while on sd. Wait a min...are yall saying my next gains wont be as great as the 1st???

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus, ive been eating alot, and it takes me a month, to put on 5lbs...so 30lbs in 3 weeks, plus minor stretch marks under my arms...i know it was real. By da way, doses for the 1st cycle were 10/20/30. And yes vidapreta...i would like some nolva delivered at my door no later than friday of next week. Theres a tip for ya if u bring it sooner ;-)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6' 150, thats even worse than I thought. add 30lbs, and you were 180lb, still on the little side, add another 15lbs, and now your 195, wait, im confused now, so you dropped 5lbs of the 15lbs you put on naturally, but kept all 30lbs of the weight you put on from steroids. interesting. I can learn from you I think.

NPC Ohio

NPC Ohio

Awards
6' 190, gained 30lbs of last sd cycle, and kept all of it, so you were 6' 160lbs and decided to run your first cycle?

have fun. it's like your learning how to drive, blind folded, on the freeway, and yes, you are going to crash.
^^^This

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude your in idiot. This is why all the good compounds were banned.

Nolva does not cause gyno. READ instead of posting. Do yourself a favor and use creatine.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to side with some of the harsher comments after these 2 posts but I want to be nice.I hope your not trolling.

Yes, it was my 1st cycle and i gained 30lbs in 3 weeks. I stopped feelin the effects on the 3rd week, so i never went to the 4th. It was real sdrol. My MAX bench before sd, was 130...and 3 weeks later, it was 190. Besides acne on my back n my marbles shrinking a little, i wouldnt really call those...serious side effects. And i was hungry 24/7 while on sd. Wait a min...are yall saying my next gains wont be as great as the 1st???
Plus, ive been eating alot, and it takes me a month, to put on 5lbs...so 30lbs in 3 weeks, plus minor stretch marks under my arms...i know it was real. By da way, doses for the 1st cycle were 10/20/30. And yes vidapreta...i would like some nolva delivered at my door no later than friday of next week. Theres a tip for ya if u bring it sooner ;-)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey i still think we're being a little harsh on him. he cycled too early but it's not like it's the first time that's happened and what's done is done.

i think tho that if you can still gain 5 pounds a month naturally then you don't need to cycle, you should focus your attention on diet and training routines. make some natty progress, then run another sd cycle and you will be a bit more prepared and ready to move onto something else.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unreal machine is like the nicest guy here. He explains and tries to help newbies out...and most of yall others only try to make beginners feel stupid. By da way, i never lost any weight. Started the cycle at 150... got to 180...then gained another 15lbs naturally. I made this account when i was 190 and now im 195. And a simple statement about Nolva, and everyone acts like i have no idea what im doing? I only thought that, cuz ive read a few stories about people getting backfired by nolva...thats all. Im not like some guys who do a whole cycle and then ask..."Ummm Whats PCT???

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The beast should be arriving any day now. Im about to order Nolva. Im ready to break this 200lb barrier!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude. Ill post here again when i start transforming.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you said you know just about everything but you thought nolva caused gynbo

all this = not ready

either way good luck- LOG IT so i can see the either EPIC PROGRESS, or horrid fail!!!!!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Da Beast finally came in. Today is day 1. Takin 20mg and headin to da gym!
Starting weight...195
Max bench 250 once.

Lets see what happens :)

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2. Felt good at the gym today. The effects should start kickin in by tomorrow.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3. Bumped it up to 30mg this morning. Starting to feel very hungry....been eating like a cow. I've been eating 4k to 6k calories a day since Day 1 of cycle. Went to the gym earlier, and noticed a slight strength improvement. went from benching 250 once...and earlier today, i was able to do 3 reps of 250. Not bad for the 3rd day. Just ate an hour ago...and it feels like i havent eaten all day...im guessing i will gain another 25-30lbs this time around, cuz things are going exactly like the 1st cycle. We'll see :D

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Just came from the gym, and i had the biggest pump in my biceps. Holding the phone up to my ear while talkin to my friend, was definitely a challenge lol. So far, ate 4k calories...still got another 2k to go before i call it a night. Starting to feel real good. My body feels solid!!!

jlm25

Awards
what kind of work out routine are you doing?. good luck.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty much doing the usual...chest n tris day 1, then legs the next day, then biceps and back the next, and soo on.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Just woke up, used the bathroom, got on the scale, and now I'm 197 (+2lbs) Woke up feeling a little anabolic...as if i was doing pushups in my sleep lol. Well, bout to eat, and then heading to the gym. Im feeling good today.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50g of casein before bed...No Explode b4 a workout...and isolate after a work out. Plus, i eat 6k calories a day. I would eat more, but im a poor college student lol. Im definitely growing over nite!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Just woke up again feeling pumped like if i came from the gym. Ate a sh*t load of carbs yesterday and woke up this morning at 198lbs (+1lb) About to eat a meal, and then
heading to the gym for chest. 3 days ago, i maxed 250, 3 times...im gonna push 8 reps today. Starting to notice a little bit of acne on my back, but nothing serious. My biceps definitely looked a little more visible when i woke up. We'll see if i can pull off the 8 reps today.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just came from da gym...not only was i now able to do 8 reps of 250, but i felt like i had more strength, so i pushed 2 more reps! This feels like a dream! Lol. When i got home just now, it felt like i never went to da gym today...felt like i could go back and work out all over again. Bout to run to the grocery...i ran out of food lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just came from da gym...not only was i now able to do 8 reps of 250, but i felt like i had more strength, so i pushed 2 more reps! This feels like a dream! Lol. When i got home just now, it felt like i never went to da gym today...felt like i could go back and work out all over again. Bout to run to the grocery...i ran out of food lol
So..............let me get this straight. You gained 30 lbs. on your first SD cycle, and now...in 6 days you went from doing 250 on bench 1 time to doing 250 8 times?!! I'm sorry man, but you either smell like your trollin or I'm calling B.S!!

:bsflag:

correction you said 2 more reps so thats 10 at 250. Come on man!! Really??

don't troll here dude

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No trolling here buddy...it is wat it is. I think the extra calories are helping me a good bit. Think about it...3500 calories equal a lb...im eating close to 7000 a day, plus im takin 30mg of sd. Im 198lbs...u act like 250 is real heavy or sumthin. And yes...nobody believes me, but i gained 30lbs on my 1st cycle. I even got sum nasty stretch marks under my arms from gainig soo much weight soo quickly. Some people are just lucky i guess? I am 100% legit...if it wasnt, why would i waste my time bullsh*ttin on some site, when i could be studying for my final, or nailing my hot @ss gurlfriend?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On my last meal of the day...this will make 6500 calories for the day, and 400g of protein. Then in 2 hours, ill take 50g of casein, and hopefully wake up another lb heavier in the morning.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe 30 pounds on the first cycle because you had just gotten your ass in the gym, you had newbie gains combined with SD gains to equal mega gains.
**** I was up 25 pounds from SD once... bloated bad but still 25 pounds in under a month and I wasn't even dosing as high. And that **** is harder when you're starting at 220 pounds.

btw, talk is cheap, you want to attract people's attention, do pictures.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont look much different rite now..i mean, its only been 6 days...but even if i did put 100 pics up, someone will say it isnt really me, or that i did some type of photo work, etc. It doesnt matter if yall dont believe me...im doin it for me :) One thing for sure...my strength always goes thru the roof. At the end if my last cycle, i was maxed at 190 on the bench...and i got to 250 naturally...which took me like 3 months and without eating much....so going from 250 once...and 6 days later 10 reps on 7k cal a day and 30mg of sd, doesnt surprise me at all!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Just woke up and im hungry as hell. Feels like i havent eaten in dayz. Scale read 199.3 just now, (+1lb). About to take my dose of sd, eat a big meal, and head to work. In takin a day off from the gym today. So far, side effects are...

-minor acne on back
-hungry all the time
-think i felt some back pumps yesterday, but taurine took care of that.

So far, havent really noticed much change when i look in the mirror...but my biceps look a little better. Last cycle, i didnt see changes in appearance, till like the 2nd week...i better start transforming soon! Lol.