Beginner steroid cycle, help?

  1. New Member
    TheMcFiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    49
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

    Beginner steroid cycle, help?


    I'm thinking about doing a 'beginners cycle' of steroids at some point in the future. And I need some help. I was interested in doing Sustanon and Dbol.

    What I need help with are the following: Pct, how long of a cycle, and when I'd take Sustanon, and when I'd take the Dbols.

    Please keep in mind, I don't plan on doing this cycle, any time soon. Not until I am 100% sure I know what I am doing, and right now all I know is the standard information I got off iSteroids over the past few months. I'm just coming here because a friend recommended the site and told me the people aren't clinically retarded like the Bodybuilding dot com community.

    Stats? 20 yo 170lbs, 5'9 and I've been training for a year and 4 months(I think).

  2. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5375
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well you've got plenty of time to start researching since you're only 20.

    Google is your friend, there's plenty of info out there.

    Bulk & train natty for while yet as you said you've only been training for a year.
  3. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.97%

    have not read it yet but im sure its good AAS Beginners Guide
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8402
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    have not read it yet but im sure its good AAS Beginners Guide
    Oh yes, indeed it is good!!
  5. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    My friend and training partner recommended this as my first AAS cycle.


    400mg of test for 10 weeks, 50mgs a day of dbol for 6 weeks hcg 3 weeks in and at 10 weeks in with nolvladex then 6 weeks of winni v with 200mgs of susta
    non then your off cycle.

    I'm 23 years old and never used PH... Bo planning on starting AAS anytime soon. What you guys think? It looks a little harsh for a first cycle IMO

  6. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    My friend and training partner recommended this as my first AAS cycle.


    400mg of test for 10 weeks, 50mgs a day of dbol for 6 weeks hcg 3 weeks in and at 10 weeks in with nolvladex then 6 weeks of winni v with 200mgs of susta
    non then your off cycle.

    I'm 23 years old and never used PH... Bo planning on starting AAS anytime soon. What you guys think? It looks a little harsh for a first cycle IMO
    Not planning*

  7. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.97%

    Staked, I'm confused by your posts. Can u please clarify?
  8. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    Staked, I'm confused by your posts. Can u please clarify?
    Just wanna know if it's to much for a first AAS cycle...

  9. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.97%

    Make sure you figure out what side effects you are genetically prone to and arm yourself appropriately. You also want to design your cycle for that as well. If you don’t have any balding on your mothers side of the family then your probably not prone to DHT and if you did not get gyno going threw puberty your probably not prone to estrogen/progesterone side effects. Tell me what your prone to and I can recommend another inject able.
    I recommend a test only cycle at about 500mg, some say that splitting it up into two dosages helps with side effects. For example, inject 250mg Monday & Wednesday. Run this for 8-16 weeks, 12 weeks is most common and recommended.
    If you wish you can incorporate Dbol if you wish at 50mg ED for 6-8 weeks. 6 weeks is recommended for beginners.
    HCG take 250 IU Mon. & Wend. If your going to run 12 weeks start at week 2 and end on 14, then start anti-estrogens beginning on week 15.
    This is the most important part, don’t arrest me for giving out advice.

    I'm assuming you know the side effects of AAS,
  10. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    No balding on either side. I shave my head and man-scape the rest of the hair on my body so... Lol my dads blood pressure is awful so is his prostate. Other then that I like to think I am genetically superior haha Jk my dad was a heavy drinking most his life, not sure if it's any relation to to his BP and prostate.

  11. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    My friend and training partner recommended this as my first AAS cycle.


    400mg of test for 10 weeks, 50mgs a day of dbol for 6 weeks hcg 3 weeks in and at 10 weeks in with nolvladex then 6 weeks of winni v with 200mgs of susta
    non then your off cycle.

    I'm 23 years old and never used PH... Bo planning on starting AAS anytime soon. What you guys think? It looks a little harsh for a first cycle IMO
    ?

    1-10 test 400
    1-6 dbol 50
    10-15 nolva
    10-15 winny
    10-15 sust 200

    ?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha no arresting will be taking place AM is off limits in my book!!

  13. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm here to learn...

    Never done any studying on AAS before today


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    ?

    1-10 test 400
    1-6 dbol 50
    10-15 nolva
    10-15 winny
    10-15 sust 200

    ?

  14. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So is my summary correct? If so then that cycle needs serious serious changing and whoever is telling you how to cycle has no idea what they're doing.

    Nolva is used post cycle to block estrogen and raise your natural testosterone back via a negative feedback loop with estrogen. If you use it while you are using the sust and winny it will not be able to do this. Essentially that cycle has no PCT which makes it an absolute failure.

    Here is what I recommend
    1-12 Test 500mg
    1-5 Dbol 40mg
    10-14 winstrol 50mg
    15/16/17/18 PCT with nolva 40/40/20/20 and throw in some other OTC test booster
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  15. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    No balding on either side. I shave my head and man-scape the rest of the hair on my body so... Lol my dads blood pressure is awful so is his prostate. Other then that I like to think I am genetically superior haha Jk my dad was a heavy drinking most his life, not sure if it's any relation to to his BP and prostate.
    I want to say the prostate problems are passed on the fathers side. But not 100% sure you may want to check on that with a doctor, just say you want to know what your health’s future is going to look like. I would avoid heavy DHT derived compounds. So go with deca, 300-600mg.

    SO...
    Weeks 1-12 Test Eth 500mg EW OR 250mg Mon. & Wens.
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mg EW OR 200mg Mon. & Wens.
    Weeks 1-5 or 6 Dbol 40mg ED
    Weeks 2-14 HCG 250IU Mon. & Wens.
    Weeks 15-18 Novla 40mg OR Clomid 50mg
    Plenty of Novla for gyno
  16. Banned
    sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    So is my summary correct? If so then that cycle needs serious serious changing and whoever is telling you how to cycle has no idea what they're doing.

    Nolva is used post cycle to block estrogen and raise your natural testosterone back via a negative feedback loop with estrogen. If you use it while you are using the sust and winny it will not be able to do this. Essentially that cycle has no PCT which makes it an absolute failure.

    Here is what I recommend
    1-12 Test 500mg
    1-5 Dbol 40mg
    10-14 winstrol 50mg
    15/16/17/18 PCT with nolva 40/40/20/20 and throw in some other OTC test booster
    You don't want to throw in any AI's during/in pct?
  17. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    So is my summary correct? If so then that cycle needs serious serious changing and whoever is telling you how to cycle has no idea what they're doing.

    Nolva is used post cycle to block estrogen and raise your natural testosterone back via a negative feedback loop with estrogen. If you use it while you are using the sust and winny it will not be able to do this. Essentially that cycle has no PCT which makes it an absolute failure.

    Here is what I recommend
    1-12 Test 500mg
    1-5 Dbol 40mg
    10-14 winstrol 50mg
    15/16/17/18 PCT with nolva 40/40/20/20 and throw in some other OTC test booster
    That looks much better. I'm not gonna comment on the above statement because I know he visits this site lmao

  18. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    I want to say the prostate problems are passed on the fathers side. But not 100% sure you may want to check on that with a doctor, just say you want to know what your health’s future is going to look like. I would avoid heavy DHT derived compounds. So go with deca, 300-600mg.
    You're suggesting replacing the test with deca?

  19. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You're suggesting replacing the test with deca?
    Disregard this comment sorry

  20. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.97%

    No! all ways use testosterone! I sugesting it with testosterone.
  21. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    No! all ways use testosterone! I sugesting it with testosterone.
    Sorry I caught that... Thanks for the advise

  22. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That looks much better. I'm not gonna comment on the above statement because I know he visits this site lmao
    Ok. Well sorry I was not trying to be an ass toward him. But running your nolva alongside the steroids defeats its purpose and leaves you with no PCT which leaves you with low test, low libido, and losing your gains.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    You don't want to throw in any AI's during/in pct?
    That's a good catch. With test and dbol you might need an AI on cycle. People have a lot of different preferences for their AI... I usually recommend arimidex because that's what most people have historically used. It shouldn't be necessary in PCT but it's always good to have an AI on hand.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  23. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Ok. Well sorry I was not trying to be an ass toward him. But running your nolva alongside the steroids defeats its purpose and leaves you with no PCT which leaves you with low test, low libido, and losing your gains.



    That's a good catch. With test and dbol you might need an AI on cycle. People have a lot of different preferences for their AI... I usually recommend arimidex because that's what most people have historically used. It shouldn't be necessary in PCT but it's always good to have an AI on hand.
    No worries! He's a meat head.

    Would erase be enough? Read some guys ditching their AI for erase. What's your take?

  24. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    not familiar enough with erase to comment

    i like using chems. adex, letro, nolva, clomid. that's just me.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  25. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    not familiar enough with erase to comment

    i like using chems. adex, letro, nolva, clomid. that's just me.
    Understandable

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Steroid Help - beginner cycle recommendation
    By FittTitt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. **BEGINNER: Best Legal Steroid Product?
    By Ballin1243 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. Beginner Cycle
    By AdamNUK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Beginner Epi cycle
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in