Custom Cycle Support Formula: How does this look?

DavidG

Awards
I'm planning on using this as support for a h-drol or possibly an epi cycle. I'm using Custom Capsule to make these...how does this look:

Pills Per Serving: 3

Ingredients

N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 500 MG
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 300 MG
Taurine 500 MG
Hawthorn Berries 450 MG
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural) 25 MG
Phosphatidylcholine (Choline) 125 MG
I'd probably dose this at twice per day, for a total of:

1000 MG NAC
600 MG Grape Seed Extract
1000 MG Taurine
900 MG Hawthorn
50 MG CoQ10
250 MG Phosphatidylcholine

per day. Does this look good or should I change anything?

DavidG

Awards
Is it necessary, since I already have NAC? I've been hearing a lot of controversy on whether it hinders gains during a cycle...was thinking it'd be ok with just the NAC and Phosphatidylcholine. I'm open to opinions on this however.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
How much is that going to run you on custom capsule? Just wondering what the price difference is versus just getting AI cycle support that's similar, already pre-mixed and at 50% right now for the thanksgiving sale.

DavidG

Awards
How much is that going to run you on custom capsule? Just wondering what the price difference is versus just getting AI cycle support that's similar, already pre-mixed and at 50% right now for the thanksgiving sale.
I don't have the page up in front of me at the moment, but it was about $43 dollars for 600 capsules (200 servings, at 3 caps per serving) with the 20% AM discount code. I believe it was $30 for 300 caps, but for just $13 more they'll double the order.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I don't have the page up in front of me at the moment, but it was about $43 dollars for 600 capsules (200 servings, at 3 caps per serving) with the 20% AM discount code. I believe it was $30 for 300 caps, but for just $13 more they'll double the order.
Not bad.. I like your mixture too maybe ill get some of those and some superdrol. Whats the discount code?

DavidG

Awards
20AMIND should give you 20% off

yeah I'm thinking that should be solid for a cycle of h-drol or epi...you may need some extra NAC or something else for liver support for superdrol though, depending on how it effects you.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
20AMIND should give you 20% off

yeah I'm thinking that should be solid for a cycle of h-drol or epi...you may need some extra NAC or something else for liver support for superdrol though, depending on how it effects you.
Yeah i may add in milk thistle, celery seed extract if they have it and up the NAC. Ive never ran SD so i dont know how ill respond.

DavidG

Awards
Yeah i may add in milk thistle, celery seed extract if they have it and up the NAC. Ive never ran SD so i dont know how ill respond.
They have Celery Seed Extract PE 4:1, honestly not sure what the "PE 4:1" means, but I think this may be standard celery seed extract. Sounds good though...Milk Thistle is cheap as it is, so you could leave it out of the custom cap and just pick up a bottle of it from nutra or something to add to the mix if you feel you need the extra liver protection.

How do you plan on running the SD?

I actually picked up the bottle of a SD clone during the $16.99 sale that was going on this weekend. I haven't run SD either, but it was a great deal so I figured I'd pick some up for a rainy day. I'm thinking if I run it, I'd probably do a four week low dose cycle @ 10mg/day...seems to have worked quite well for a few people around here and the sides are supposedly very low at that dose.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i would buy the NAC and hawthorn from nutra........lots cheaper.

NAC should be dosed 2g a day . also the taurine is usually dosed 4+g a day.

as for the mix, throw in 15 or 20mg of policosanol, and some 300mg black tea, 600mg oolong tea.

the teas should add like 3 bucks to the price.....worth it.

DavidG

Awards
i would buy the NAC and hawthorn from nutra........lots cheaper.

NAC should be dosed 2g a day . also the taurine is usually dosed 4+g a day.

as for the mix, throw in 15 or 20mg of policosanol, and some 300mg black tea, 600mg oolong tea.

the teas should add like 3 bucks to the price.....worth it.
I was thinking of picking up some extra if needed, so I will probably do that and add as needed. Out of curiosity, is there any data that shows how much NAC is needed...I haven't been able to find anything solid on this?

What are the advantages of the teas, btw? Never heard of those used as part of cycle support, so I'm interested in this.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of picking up some extra if needed, so I will probably do that and add as needed. Out of curiosity, is there any data that shows how much NAC is needed...I haven't been able to find anything solid on this?

What are the advantages of the teas, btw? Never heard of those used as part of cycle support, so I'm interested in this.

in a nutshell, black tea and oolong tea are very similar to green tea in their benefits to health with different, additional polyphenols.

superior antioxidant power, cardiovascular protection, insulin control, etc. all necessary things to have on cycle......and their price cant be beat [ 3 bucks or so for like a 50 day supply depedending on your dosage].

heres a couple links to check out

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2009/abstracts/jan2009_Theaflavin-Astaxanthin-Vitamin-K_01.htm

http://blog.lef.org/2009_06_01_archive.html