Custom Cycle Support Formula: How does this look?

  1. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

    Custom Cycle Support Formula: How does this look?


    I'm planning on using this as support for a h-drol or possibly an epi cycle. I'm using Custom Capsule to make these...how does this look:

    Pills Per Serving: 3

    Ingredients

    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 500 MG
    Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 300 MG
    Taurine 500 MG
    Hawthorn Berries 450 MG
    Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural) 25 MG
    Phosphatidylcholine (Choline) 125 MG
    I'd probably dose this at twice per day, for a total of:

    1000 MG NAC
    600 MG Grape Seed Extract
    1000 MG Taurine
    900 MG Hawthorn
    50 MG CoQ10
    250 MG Phosphatidylcholine

    per day. Does this look good or should I change anything?

  2. New Member
    MikeGfilms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    300
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    76.86%

    Milk thistle?
  3. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

    Is it necessary, since I already have NAC? I've been hearing a lot of controversy on whether it hinders gains during a cycle...was thinking it'd be ok with just the NAC and Phosphatidylcholine. I'm open to opinions on this however.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    680
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

    How much is that going to run you on custom capsule? Just wondering what the price difference is versus just getting AI cycle support that's similar, already pre-mixed and at 50% right now for the thanksgiving sale.
  5. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    How much is that going to run you on custom capsule? Just wondering what the price difference is versus just getting AI cycle support that's similar, already pre-mixed and at 50% right now for the thanksgiving sale.
    I don't have the page up in front of me at the moment, but it was about $43 dollars for 600 capsules (200 servings, at 3 caps per serving) with the 20% AM discount code. I believe it was $30 for 300 caps, but for just $13 more they'll double the order.
  6. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    680
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    I don't have the page up in front of me at the moment, but it was about $43 dollars for 600 capsules (200 servings, at 3 caps per serving) with the 20% AM discount code. I believe it was $30 for 300 caps, but for just $13 more they'll double the order.
    Not bad.. I like your mixture too maybe ill get some of those and some superdrol. Whats the discount code?
  7. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

    20AMIND should give you 20% off

    yeah I'm thinking that should be solid for a cycle of h-drol or epi...you may need some extra NAC or something else for liver support for superdrol though, depending on how it effects you.
  8. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    680
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    20AMIND should give you 20% off

    yeah I'm thinking that should be solid for a cycle of h-drol or epi...you may need some extra NAC or something else for liver support for superdrol though, depending on how it effects you.
    Yeah i may add in milk thistle, celery seed extract if they have it and up the NAC. Ive never ran SD so i dont know how ill respond.
  9. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Yeah i may add in milk thistle, celery seed extract if they have it and up the NAC. Ive never ran SD so i dont know how ill respond.
    They have Celery Seed Extract PE 4:1, honestly not sure what the "PE 4:1" means, but I think this may be standard celery seed extract. Sounds good though...Milk Thistle is cheap as it is, so you could leave it out of the custom cap and just pick up a bottle of it from nutra or something to add to the mix if you feel you need the extra liver protection.

    How do you plan on running the SD?

    I actually picked up the bottle of a SD clone during the $16.99 sale that was going on this weekend. I haven't run SD either, but it was a great deal so I figured I'd pick some up for a rainy day. I'm thinking if I run it, I'd probably do a four week low dose cycle @ 10mg/day...seems to have worked quite well for a few people around here and the sides are supposedly very low at that dose.
  10. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i would buy the NAC and hawthorn from nutra........lots cheaper.

    NAC should be dosed 2g a day . also the taurine is usually dosed 4+g a day.


    as for the mix, throw in 15 or 20mg of policosanol, and some 300mg black tea, 600mg oolong tea.

    the teas should add like 3 bucks to the price.....worth it.
  11. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i would buy the NAC and hawthorn from nutra........lots cheaper.

    NAC should be dosed 2g a day . also the taurine is usually dosed 4+g a day.


    as for the mix, throw in 15 or 20mg of policosanol, and some 300mg black tea, 600mg oolong tea.

    the teas should add like 3 bucks to the price.....worth it.
    I was thinking of picking up some extra if needed, so I will probably do that and add as needed. Out of curiosity, is there any data that shows how much NAC is needed...I haven't been able to find anything solid on this?

    What are the advantages of the teas, btw? Never heard of those used as part of cycle support, so I'm interested in this.
  12. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    I was thinking of picking up some extra if needed, so I will probably do that and add as needed. Out of curiosity, is there any data that shows how much NAC is needed...I haven't been able to find anything solid on this?

    What are the advantages of the teas, btw? Never heard of those used as part of cycle support, so I'm interested in this.

    in a nutshell, black tea and oolong tea are very similar to green tea in their benefits to health with different, additional polyphenols.

    superior antioxidant power, cardiovascular protection, insulin control, etc. all necessary things to have on cycle......and their price cant be beat [ 3 bucks or so for like a 50 day supply depedending on your dosage].

    heres a couple links to check out

    http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2009/...tamin-K_01.htm

    http://blog.lef.org/2009_06_01_archive.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Custom formula idea
    By tmachovec in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:27 PM
  2. New custom formula
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:09 PM
  3. Custom ph Formula
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 07:05 PM
  4. Idea for custom formula
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in