Planning my next cycle

judd

Awards
So, i have 2 bottles of 1t Primordial Performance liqua vade, 2 bottles of H-drol and a bottle of Andromale AD ( it should be 4 AD i think )
This is my second cycle, in my first i didn't enjoy my IBE epistane cycle, went up till 50 or 60 mg per day, and got very few results..
I was trying to recomp in that cycle..
In this one i'm trying a very lean bulk and strenght ( if it's possible good drive too, whit the andromale )
How can i mix all ?
Actually i was thinking on 2 differents cycles.. and whit the second maybe add SD at 10 mg per day..
Any opinion ?

LiveNDie

Awards
You may want to check your diet and training. If that is in check then you may want to re define your defintion of results. How much did you gain?
For a lean bulk you want a rich DHT environment. Im assuming your not genticaly prone to DHT side effects. BUT! You want to do it WITH testosterone, so you are not as lethargic, etc.. So your Andromale AD and your 1t will go togather nicely, with your 1t at a high enogh dosage to keep the strogen at bay. You may want to incorperate a anti-estrogen insted of using a higher dosage of 1t, you may also want to consider some X-Lean/Lean Xtreme or 11-Sterone.

judd

Awards
This what i'm thinking at the moment..
A bulk starting from December will be easy :-D
I would use 1T and Andromale AD but this one only at 2 caps per day just waken up ( to keep high test level on morning time )..
Also, i found some Epi left from my first cycle ( run at 50/60 mg if i well remember whit no sides but not many gains either ! ), so i'm thinking to add to the mix, but i don't know if taking 20 mg before work out or just 10 mg everyday..
What do you think guys ?
For pct i'll go whit Nolva..
( just in case, i have lean Xtreme, milk thistle, Cycle assist and Reversitol too )