Phera

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i was just wondering...what type of phera are people using nowadays? I see people talking about running it, but isn't the stuff thats for sale now not real? or am I missing something...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
phera was banned so its not sold anymore

a lot of people still have some that they bought when it was legal (like me)

I have only used P-Plex and it has always treated me right.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Official broscience cookbook now in the works.... send all pictures and recipes to me and I will see about having them printed and bound

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i got an amazing recipe on anadrol stuffing. i put it in the turkey last night and my moms up 3-4lbs since last night!!!!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
i got an amazing recipe on anadrol stuffing. i put it in the turkey last night and my moms up 3-4lbs since last night!!!!!
YESSS Ive been lookin all over for a good one. I made Winny-muffins for the fam, just like normal muffins with none of the fat!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
phera was banned so its not sold anymore

a lot of people still have some that they bought when it was legal (like me)

I have only used P-Plex and it has always treated me right.
Well since it is the holidays and a time of giving im sure you would want to spare some phera to a fellow AMer like me right ???? :hump:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dude, im still in search for phera and thers no where u can find it and if u do it costs like 80+ bucks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera is cool but IMO SD is better in every way. I have been sitting on bottles of SD and PP. But everytime it's time to cycle, I choose SD because it's just better. Except last time when I stacked them but still the SD completely outshined the phera.

PP's disappearance sucks. But just go get some SD and be happy. At least SD isn't banned. That would make me a sad panda.