AndroGel

  1. Registered User
    Jeff5886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0

    AndroGel


    What kind of Test is in the topical product AndroGel?

  2. Registered User
    Jeff5886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    189
    Answers
    0


    So not worth using?
  3. Registered User
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Answers
    0


    Testim beats Androgel by 30% on absorption, but is only really good for TRT. You would have to use at least four tubes a day minimum for real growth and the cost doesn't support that. I used it(testim) for TRT and raised my test level from 275 to 700+. FYI
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    I Don't know much about but it if i had access to it i might run it as a test base to something like Superdrol...i mean why not
  5. Registered User
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Answers
    0


    It's still behind injecting test. Why not do that? I ditched the testim a year ago and do 100mg of test cypionate every five days. So much easier than the gel at $24 instead of $67 with insurance.
  6. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    It's still behind injecting test. Why not do that? I ditched the testim a year ago and do 100mg of test cypionate every five days. So much easier than the gel at $24 instead of $67 with insurance.
    Of course injections are better but i'm talking about easy access like lets say your doctor who dosen't want to give you injections, but is willing to give you a bunch of free samples of testim.. You know what i mean
  7. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,600
    Answers
    0


    i'd like some androgel to mix in with some formastanozol.
  8. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,600
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Thor View Post
    Now that makes sense!
    Finally a good use for test cream LMAO.
    where did your signature go?
  9. Registered User
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Of course injections are better but i'm talking about easy access like lets say your doctor who dosen't want to give you injections, but is willing to give you a bunch of free samples of testim.. You know what i mean
    As my doctor exlained to me, injections or gels or pellets are merely delivery systems for testosterone. If he is willing to give/ prescribe you gel, then insist on injections. If not, find another doctor. Besides, cost is the BEST reason for not doing gels; at least until a generic is available.

    TRT is the wave of the future for all men which we will ALL want to try at some point in time or age. Go forth and grow!!
    Last edited by Presa; 11-26-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Misspelling
  10. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    As my doctor exlained to me, injections or gels or pellets are merely delivery systems for testosterone. If he is willing to give/ prescribe you gel, then insist on injections. If not, find another doctor. Besides, cost is the BEST reason for not doing gels; at least until a generic is available.

    TRT is the wave of the future for all men which we will ALL want to try at some point in time or age. Go forth and grow!!

    Presa,your missing my point.. I completely agree with you.. Im playing a game called imagine if, like imagine if your best friend was going to give all 100 of his testim/androgel packets because he was getting some rare reaction to it.. Would you throw it in the garbage, or would you incorporate it into a superdol/pheraplex cycle
  11. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,600
    Answers
    0


    i would incorporate it into my cycle of w/e it was.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androgel
    By krogers58 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:22 AM
  2. androgel?
    By Buffgammaman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM
  3. To Androgel or Not to Androgel...that is the question.
    By littlebigman7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:32 AM
  4. androgel plus epi
    By 12STEP in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:52 PM
  5. androgel
    By chessmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in