pro hormones and libido

rob1880

Awards
im thirty two years old and was wandering if you guys know why pro hormones affect or lower your sex drive
i would have figured it would raise it cause more test going into your body and i understand that they lower your natural levels but have read situations where they did proper pct and still had shut down and even had shut down during cycle
idk if certain ph cause this like m-drol or furazadrol or all of them screw you up
lately my libido aint been like it was and the only thing ive been doing is jack3d and finished a bottle of pink magic a few days ago

DKZ

Awards
My libido was largely unaffected by superdrol, in fact, at the start of my cycle I actually noticed an increase in libido. As for your use of jacked, I'm pretty sure, 1-3 dimethyl (ingredient in jack3d) is vascular constricting and can therefore cause erectile disfunction

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
My ex-wife killed my libido. Once she was gone, it came right back even though I was taking Tren. We should stop trying to blame the AAS/PH's and look to the real cause ;) IMO.....

rob1880

Awards
i looked into that hcgenerate and its a pct of what i say, if i took androhard or even mabe turinabol for a pro hormone would hcgenerate be good for pct or would just a bottle of post cycle assist by ai be ok

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honest, HCGenerate would be best IMO...
But I recommend clomid over everything, the you can add in fillers.
agreed

and as for PH and libido, it's kind of hit and miss, SD for instance some people get an increase others get a decrease, sometimes it starts off with an increase then towards the end you're so shutdown that there's a decrease. For me there isn't any difference on most steroids. Progestins though, eh, terrible for libido.

rob1880

Awards
thanks for the info both repped
so are you saying hcgenerate can be used alone by its self without cycling or is it only used for pct?
sorry for asking alot of questions lol just want to get this right

rob1880

Awards
ok cool thank valiant thor
its still ok to take a pre work out supplement or fat burnerwhile on right
dont want to get my blood pressure all out of whack lol