NEWBIE First Post -- Anavar Cycle

RIBBS

Awards
I"m 24 yrs old. I weigh 192lbs and i'm about 6'0. After doing a lot of research, I'm starting anavar this weekend. I have been working out regularly (3-5 times a week) for the past year or so. I'm not looking to bulk up huge but want to build on strength and cut down some.

I'm planning on taking 25-50mg daily for 6 weeks. Any suggestions for diet, routine, etc during my first cycle? Thanks for your help.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I think you need to learn HOW to diet before you jump into AAS. You need to figure out macros, etc. because you can take all the gear in the world, but diet is what will make you grow.

RIBBS

Awards
Yeah I've been working a lot on my diet for overall fitness and i will read up some more about dieting for growth. I have been preparing myself for this for a couple weeks now through practice and research and would like to know if any of the vets that have specific experience with Anavar could give any pointers or tips. Thank you.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
You should keep a log. I've been thinking about doing a similar cycle at 50 mgs for 6 weeks, just not sure if its worth the cash.

Most people say its not but I have friends who run this a couple times a year and swear by it.

Good luck

RIBBS

Awards
Yeah that's a good idea, ill keep a log and keep referring to this site. Glad I found this place, lots of helpful info. I'm definitely excited to see some results.