Experience - 10mgs SD 3 weeks

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with 10mg superdrol cycles as short as 3 weeks?

Any opinions on giving this a shot.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have ran sd at 10mg for 4 weeks in a recomp diet. gained 5lbs. lost size in my waist/abdomen area.

practically zero lethargy, no testicular atrophy. Loved it, hardest part was not bumping to 20mg.

cant speak on pct though, because I then bridged into 300mg of pro stanozol (pstanz) stacked with pro dienolone (tren) for another 4 weeks.

but I felt like pct would of been able to use nothing but a tboster.

def recomend it for those looking for easy to maintian gains, with zero sides.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the reply. I may try it for 4 weeks then, I ran a traditional SD cycle a couple years ago but I'm not sure I want to deal with those sides again.

2die4

2die4

Awards
I have ran sd at 10mg for 4 weeks in a recomp diet. gained 5lbs. lost size in my waist/abdomen area.

practically zero lethargy, no testicular atrophy. Loved it, hardest part was not bumping to 20mg.
That sounds *ucking great man!!! ill give this a try in the near future ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg is good, you know it's working, esp when you go to the gym. you'll probably want to go up to 20, cause you may miss that invincible feeling, but hold steady and know, 10mg is enough if your goals are simple.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Noticeable week to week? I'm just asking because on my first SD cycle at 20mgs I was able to add something like 50lbs to my bench.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, it isn't going to be like on 20mg, thats for sure, but you're going to notice an increase in strength & stamina beyond normal. esp the pumps.

i'd get some n2kts to go with it, or jacked (yes even though im a ntbm rep, i like jacked too) lol.

if you go with jacked, get the white blue ras, it's bomb. ntkts is intense though, consider yourself warned.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
SD is soooooo powerful. I didn't feel it much until I went to 20mgs though, and then...hang on. I'm convinced that chocolatemilk's SD/Epi + hcg cycle is the oral cycle OF THE GODS

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've done 10mg sd for 3 weeks and still gained like 8ish lbs, however as mentioned i didn't really get the lunatic in the gym feeling like 20mgs gave me

i bridged into "the one" as 3 weeks is very short and hard to keep gains

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards

cant speak on pct though, because I then bridged into 300mg of pro stanozol (pstanz) stacked with pro dienolone (tren) for another 4 weeks.

but I felt like pct would of been able to use nothing but a tboster.

def recomend it for those looking for easy to maintian gains, with zero sides.
That's AWESOME to hear. I don't know why everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting to run 10mg for 5 weeks.

see here:

2011 PH Stacks...take a vote! - drop an opinion!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
That's AWESOME to hear. I don't know why everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting to run 10mg for 5 weeks.
There's no point in running SD for 5 weeks really. The gains slow down and almost completely stop by the end of the 4th week. The best thing to do is to stretch out an SD cycle with some test. I like to do 10 weeks of test with the first 4 weeks of SD. Great cycle! 31.5 pounds I gained on that cycle and the 10 week really give the muscle time to mature.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
There's no point in running SD for 5 weeks really. The gains slow down and almost completely stop by the end of the 4th week. The best thing to do is to stretch out an SD cycle with some test. I like to do 10 weeks of test with the first 4 weeks of SD. Great cycle! 31.5 pounds I gained on that cycle and the 10 week really give the muscle time to mature.
vpdman's said they almost completely stopped week 5 however he had definitely leaned out a lot in that last week

vpdman's Low Dose M-Drol- Making the MOST Nasty Gains

What kind of Test did you do? E? How clean was your gains and diet?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont see anything wrong with 5 weeks. an extra week at 10mg isn't going to add, or take anything away.