hcg worked very well

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i posted a few weks ago about useing hcg 1 week after my cycle and a cycle of hcg was recommended by manbeast . thanks it worked well, i was very supressed due to the heavy cycle i did ,but next cycle i will use hcg throuout the cycle.as swale recommends

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
i posted a few weks ago about useing hcg 1 week after my cycle and a cycle of hcg was recommended by manbeast . thanks it worked well, i was very supressed due to the heavy cycle i did ,but next cycle i will use hcg throuout the cycle.as swale recommends
I'm using it now for the first time while on cycle.

I will never cycle without it again.

Greenguy

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I'm using it now for the first time while on cycle.

I will never cycle without it again.

Greenguy
How much are you dosing?
I am going to start either a Test-E/Deca cycle or a Teste-E/Tren the first of August and plan on running HCG throughout. Would be great to hear some real world results.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Swale says between 250iu and 500iu a day for 2 days per week. I have followed that, pretty much.

On for 6 weeks, balls still hanging as normal.

Greenguy

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Swale says between 250iu and 500iu a day for 2 days per week. I have followed that, pretty much.

On for 6 weeks, balls still hanging as normal.

Greenguy
Right on I remember reading an article he did on HCG use during cycle but I can't remember which board it was on.
Thanks for the info.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea brother, its working great for me as well. first time user. introducing it to the tail end of my cycle, before clomid therapy. Ill incorporate hcg throughout my next cycle.
Sage

Cannons

Awards
What kind of dosing did you use after your cycle?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am also running it all the way through for the first time right now. I still have a little atrophy but not much for being 5 weeks in. I am going to up my dosage and see if I can get them back to full. I will also never cycle again without it!