M4OHN in T-Gel

raylewis

Awards
Can m4ohn powder be put in the t-gel lotion from BDC nutrition and if so, how much do you think will be absorbed?

I'm stocked up on T-Gel and will be picking up various powders.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert and I'm sure more knowlegeable folks will chime in, but I don't think methylated compounds are designed for transdermals. I thought the whole idea of methylating was to make the compound more bioavailable when taken orally. I don't know if this would make it useless as a transdermal, but it's not ideal.

dd

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn is made for oral administration. I do plan on stacking it with 1t/4ad trans later this year though. I will be taking it orally as intended, and several have said this should be a fantastic stack.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter how much is absorbed transdermally, you will be bypassing the liver, so the drug will not be broken into its metabolites, and it will therefore do absolutely nothing for you [period]

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I suggest before taking this compound you read up on what methylating something means. Seriously. If your asking questions as basic as this you should hold off on the cycle.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter how much is absorbed transdermally, you will be bypassing the liver, so the drug will not be broken into its metabolites, and it will therefore do absolutely nothing for you [period]
I may have misunderstood your meaning, so let me state that once in the body, methylated substances resist being broken down by the liver. That is the point of methylation. Let me add that transdermals only avoid the liver on the first pass. After that, everything is equal.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Tell you what. I'm sticking my neck out here, but for you...I'll do this. Since you wanted your M4OHN for a transdermal, I'll take it off your hands for a fair price. ;)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I may have misunderstood your meaning, so let me state that once in the body, methylated substances resist being broken down by the liver. That is the point of methylation. Let me add that transdermals only avoid the liver on the first pass. After that, everything is equal.
Right, but if next to nothing reaches the liver, they are not much use. Dianabol, for instance is 100% broken down by the time it gets into the bloodstream. There are six different metabolites. If you do not take it orally, none of these metabolites are made, and you will literally piss away your steroid, and it will do you no good. I intranasally used cyclo-methyl-dien (pure, not falsely labelled methyl-dien) and it did absolutely nothing, and felt nothing; I used the same batch orally and had good results.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It may work in a trans though, Ment is used in a transdermal, but that is a 7a-methylation which is a much weaker methylation.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
No one has any idea what the unmetabolized version of a methylated hormone acts like in th ebody so how can you say that it will have no effect( not you sledge) There is no reason to believe that a methylated hormone will not be broken down if used transdermally, as someone earlier stated transdermal delivery avoids first pass nut everything is passed throughg the liver many many times. Sometime pseudoscience makes me physically ill.

raylewis

Awards
I suggest before taking this compound you read up on what methylating something means. Seriously. If your asking questions as basic as this you should hold off on the cycle.
I was thinking in terms of stocking up as I won't be running a cycle till August. As the ban looms I read a lot of people buying powder/pills. It probably was an ignorant question but like I said, I just wanted to stock up on ph's to try down the road.

I have a few of the BDC gels and 4AD powder on hand.

Thanks for all the good info.

Judo Tom

Awards
Right, but if next to nothing reaches the liver, they are not much use. Dianabol, for instance is 100% broken down by the time it gets into the bloodstream. There are six different metabolites. If you do not take it orally, none of these metabolites are made, and you will literally piss away your steroid, and it will do you no good. I intranasally used cyclo-methyl-dien (pure, not falsely labelled methyl-dien) and it did absolutely nothing, and felt nothing; I used the same batch orally and had good results.
can you explain injectable dbol and injectable winstrol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What should I dissolve this M4OHN I just bought into solution?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
can you explain injectable dbol and injectable winstrol
Be my guest. I thought using HPBCD plus methylated powders would give incredible results, with minimal liver toxicity. The results of my experiment convinced me otherwise. Feel free to try it on your own. I'd be happy if you proved me wrong. I've got a pound of HPBCD and some methyls which would mix nicely with it. Here's what happened: I could notice significant effects from taking cyclo-MD orally, swallowing the cyclo-MD after about 10-15 minutes of letting it sit sublingually. I noticed absolutely nothing from taking it intransally, where it could not possibly go through the digestive tract, and avoided the first pass through the liver. What I suspected before I started the experiment was that it some of the MD would go directly from the bloodstream into muscle tissue, and have some effect, and that some would be excreted via the kidneys, and that some of it would be taken up by the liver. But it is dubious that the methyls have any effect before going through the liver. Why do I say that? When oral dianabol is ingested, by the time it reaches the bloodstream NONE OF IT is the original chemical, ALL OF IT is broken down, into six different metabolites. It is these, obviously, which have the effects we are interested in. How does injectible dianabol work? You tell me. Does cyclo-methyl-_____ work? Let me know.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What should I dissolve this M4OHN I just bought into solution?
Depends what you have available. M4OHN is not very soluable. If you have PEG-400, that is pretty much standard for making oral solutions. If you have HPB-cyclodextrins, that will improve solubility enormously. You could mix it in olive oil or in everclear, but I don't know how many mg/ml you can reach before it begins to crash out of solution. Mixing with water would be an exercise in frustration, so don't even bother. If you have a scale accurate to 10mg you can make smaller batches, but if not, you'll have to use your whole gram to have any hope of measuring it out. Anyhow, go to DesignerSupps and read the 'powder instructions.'

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn is made for oral administration. I do plan on stacking it with 1t/4ad trans later this year though. I will be taking it orally as intended, and several have said this should be a fantastic stack.
I will be doing this very soon.

As for the m4ohn in t-gel, NO!.....it's methylated for a reason and more bio available orally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1