Anyone inject b-12? Help

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to start supplementing with B-12 injections preferably inject-able methylcobalamin what is a typical dosage ? Also i can only find one site that has it and its like 200.00. Any other suggestions? Is it worth it?

mister.fantasti

Awards
wow, $200 that is a rip from what i remember, especially for inj. I've ran it before, to aid with my appetitie, I was injecting 1 cc ed, 1000mcgs if i remember right

M.F

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
I like to do b12 shots while on cycle. I do 1000mcg/day.

$200 is way too much.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
wow, $200 that is a rip from what i remember, especially for inj. I've ran it before, to aid with my appetitie, I was injecting 1 cc ed, 1000mcgs if i remember right

M.F
Where did you get it from then? PM if its against policy to relieve it on the forum even though its a vitamin

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
why do people inject b12? curious.
The benefit of b-12 injections are highly debated online some say you get a great energy boost, some say its an overrated supplement.

The three major health benefits of vitamin B12 injections are an increase in energy, sleeping better, and a feeling of alertness.

I figured id try it out myself and make my own decision the only problem is I can only find cyanocobalamin online.

whale

Awards
B12 is a prescription drug, it is used for many things such as nerve issues, metabolism, pernicious anemia and so on. If your eating meat protiens and have a large enough amount of IF in your gut which you should, taking more is pretty useless. It really just makes you have expensive Urine. But, if you are so in to taking it, go to a feed store and buy the vet version for about 20 bucks B12 is B12. Just so you know the liver stores about 3-5 years of B12.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find b12 can help with energy but only if you are already low on b12 because medical reasons I was put on b12 as I was real low and not absorbing enough after about 3 days of daily injections i started to get energy back. However like the above post if your levels are normal imo paying the extra for inject b12 is not worth it

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just googled it. Found a place that has 20 mls @1000mcgs per ml for 24 dollars. Keep in mind I've never used them and know nothing about them but it shouldn't be hard to find similar places. Plus like whale said you can always use a vet product. I've known a few that have done that.